Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers (25592 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / Mentally Challenged Man And Woman Dance On The Road (Video) / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
Good afternoon to everyone on this thread both male and female.

Please I am on an errand going to buy bread from the market. But I don't know what to say when I get there. Please can somebody put the words in my mouth on what to say... Please I don't want to make an enemy with any trader as some at any mistake could disgrace someone

Can anyone hear me?
Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by faithfull18(f): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Onizuka:
**Me waiting for people to come and blame Buhari** �
I blame him with the kind of things happening under his watch.
Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Gjmff: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Really
Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by matm: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
No wonder white garment churches bind mad people in chains and flog hell out of them.
Some get healed though but hardly stops murmuring thereafter.
Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by Womanizer(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
let me be straight, you are a bloody miserable commoner and can never get to the level i am naturally born into. Its not my fault that slaves gave birth to u, thank social media if not how will u have been opportuned to write to me in the first place? My father's last born a 13 year old will always be recognised as a special citizen more than ur father or any person in ur slave lineage family. The level i am, hands i shake, people i roll with u or any of ur family member can never near them. This is nairaland a faceless forum, so we re here to hav fun nd xpress our views. So get lost, dirty slave

If your family were as wealthy as you claim then you would have had enough exposure and quality education to make you realise that all the talk about an afterlife is nothing but bullsh1t.

I'm sure you probably attended a third rate backyard school because the sub par education you received is reflected in your atrocious writing skills!

You are a classical specimen of what is referred to as an unadulterated dunce!!!
Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by cletz991(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
undecidedplease read well
kingthreat:
What an unfortunate way to go. As for me, I will keep praying the Lord's prayer.
"And deliver us from evil"
Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by PrinceMajestic: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Womanizer:

If your family were as wealthy as you claim then you would have had enough exposure and quality education to make you realise that all the talk about an afterlife is nothing but bullsh1t.

I'm sure you probably attended a third rate backyard school because the sub par education you received is reflected in your atrocious writing skills!

You are a classical specimen of what is referred to as an unadulterated dunce!!!
doesn't change the fact that you are a mere product of slave lineage. Haha, I never asked to be born by the Lords who sold your fathers to slavery. Slave shut up, social media has given you privilege to challenge me. Like I said, my father's youngest son 13 year old Junior high boy is 100 times more valued than any member of your slave lineage family as far as Nigeria's citizenry is concerned. Shut the hell up slave. Like I mentioned earlier, its not my fault slaves gave birth to you, not my fault you are a bloody commoner. Bring it on slave.
Re: 'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2021
WHEN U SEE MENTALLY CHALLENGED PEOPLE RUN!!!!!!!!!

AVOID THEM WITH IN EVERYWAY

ALOT OF MENTALLY CHALLENGED HUMANS ARE PARADING IN CLEAN CLOTHENS AS WIFE OR HUSBAND

PLEASE IMMEDIATELY U IDENTIFY , RUNNNNN

A DEAD PERSON IS A DEAD PERSON, IF U LIKE KILL THE MAD MAN, HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHA HE DID IN THE FIRST PLACE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Male Contraceptive Nears Completion / Spiritual Effect Of Having Sex During Menstruation / Liberian Dies In Morocco Of Ebola - Internal Affairs Minister Discloses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.