Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

There Is No Secret - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Secret (159 Views)

There Is No Secret / There Is No Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Secret by jonatoye(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: There is no Secret

WORD FOR TODAY
It is an outright act of self-deception for a man to think that some things he has done which appear unknown to some people will forever remain a secret. In everything you do; be mindful of the fact that Jesus said: "every secret will be made know"!!!
Scriptural Reference
"For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light." (Luke 8:17 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever you do which appears hidden will not remain secret forever. Be mindful of the fact that the Lord is not ignorant of your deepest secret and at the appropriate time He will bring it to light. Hence, wisdom demands that you put your hands only in what will favour you and bring glory to God when brought to the limelight.

Moses killed an Egyptian and covered it in the earth thinking that no one knew about it until he was told what he did (Exo 2). King David brilliantly and technically executed Uriah in a bid to clean up the mess of the adultery he committed with Bathsheba but God exposed him and we are reading about his evil act today (2 Sam 12).

Do not take the grace of the Lord in your life for granted; seek to always get it right with God whether in public or the secret. Be mindful of the fact that God does not overlook even the good work done in the secret; so also, covered sin! The life you live in the secret determines if your life will end in shame or Glory!!!

+ What does your secret represent: shame or glory?

Lord! As I increase I will not sin against you and my glory will not turn to shame in Jesus name. Amen

Emphasis
The life you live in the secret signifies if you will end in glory or shame!!!

Have a Magnificent Thursday!!!
Re: There Is No Secret by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Just lost my job
Don't know what to do
Have only 200,000 naira to my name
My roommate is already acting up so I need to leave here
How do people survive this situation

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Prayers For Favor And Mercy Of God To Be Upon Your Life. Click Link. / The Significance Of Name Ii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.