Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB (31286 Views)

Bandits Expose SIM-NIN Linkage Failure, Police Can’t Track Gunmen / Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Shiites: Our Protest Would Not Stop Until El-Zakzaky Is Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by IGBOSON1: 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
KingOKON:

Just imagine! Somebody hundreds of kilometers outside the shores of the zoo was captured and returned back to the zoo
What kind of brain does the KANU have to be captured back like a chicken?

‘King Okon’ indeed!

You insecure toe-rags are so pathetic to the point of hiding behind other ethnicities to carry on with your anti-Igbo agenda!

Abducted mate....Mazi Kanu was abducted by a band of criminals....a mafioso passing themselves off as Nigerian gov’t!

We’ve not heard the entire true story (notice your criminal Buhari govt’ is afraid to say exactly how he was ‘captured’!? That’s because they know engaging in illegal rendition can have negative consequences for a country and its gov’t!

Normally, a country that successfully extradites a wanted criminal from another country will come out in the open to announce it....it would be eager to show the results of good diplomatic and bilateral cooperation between two sister countries! But in the case of your shithole Nigeria, they’re too frightened to mention the country! Notice how the quota-system attorney-general isn’t mentioning INTERPOL or ‘extradited’ anymore?

There’s two things involved here: either they (Buhari gov’t) engaged in illegal rendition....which is a criminal offence for which they have to answer to ICC and individual gov’ts; or they did things by the book, in which case, it then begs the question why are they so evasive and don’t wanna say where or how Mazi Kanu was abducted!

In any event, we’ll soon get to the bottom of things because Mazi Kanu is a British citizen, and unlike your useless rubber-stamp national-assembly, the British parliament is alive to its responsibilities and duties!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by Neville660: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ojiofor:
[s][/s]

Trash.
Next!

Would you keep Queeit!!! Haba. If you have no basis why don't you ignore. Gosh, I'm not insulting you o, but I'll like to tell you, what's your level of education?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by KingOKON: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
IGBOSON1:

‘King Okon’ indeed!

You insecure toe-rags are so pathetic to the point of hiding behind other ethnicities to carry on with your anti-Igbo agenda!

Abducted mate....Mazi Kanu was abducted by a band of criminals....a mafioso passing themselves off as Nigerian gov’t!

We’ve not heard the entire true story (notice your criminal Buhari govt’ is afraid to say exactly how he was ‘captured’!? That’s because they know engaging in illegal rendition can have negative consequences for a country and its gov’t!

Normally, a country that successfully extradites a wanted criminal from another country will come out in the open to announce it....it would be eager to show the results of good diplomatic and bilateral cooperation between two sister countries! But in the case of your shithole Nigeria, they’re too frightened to mention the country! Notice how the quota-system attorney-general isn’t mentioning INTERPOL or ‘extradited’ anymore?

There’s two things involved here: either they (Buhari gov’t) engaged in illegal rendition....which is a criminal offence for which they have to answer to ICC and individual gov’ts; or they did things by the book, in which case, it then begs the question why are they so evasive and don’t wanna say where or how Mazi Kanu was abducted!

In any event, we’ll soon get to the bottom of things because Mazi Kanu is a British citizen, and unlike your useless rubber-stamp national-assembly, the British parliament is alive to its responsibilities and duties!

4get all this long trash, what does this tell you about KANUs intelligence and strategic planning
If Tompolo, Shekau and others all in Nigeria were never caught
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by Neville660: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
oyeb15:
The wish , aspiration and hope of the Igbos is BIAFRA. They deserve it.
But they should stop including the Ijaws , Urobhos, Itsekiri, ikwere, ogonis , Ekpee, Bini, with their BIAFRA else they are traitors like the Fulani too.

Hey, when you say include. How do you mean? The Igbos doesn't add Bini to the demography because they share no linguistic or cultural link with them in any way. Our Efik, and Ibibio kindred is who we value the most. So talking about inclusion, you speak like the Igbos are with a baton and are looking forward to an expansive government.

Mind you, if you check history, the Igbos have been living with other tribes for years even when we all in (Now)the South East and South South mingled with each other, ignoring population or who has more resources than we, we saw no difference, we lived as nations but sharing something common.
The south-south was rich in Palm oil, but you never saw Igbo people making an army to conquer them. They were more on the diplomatic side.

The Hausa's expanded conquering even lands that still deny relations with them till date.

The Yorubas did the same

But even when the Igbo has large numbers, they wouldn't dare place a man under slavery for no reason, it was a taboo.

Most times when we include our Southern brothers, and when I mean south, I don't mean Bini or the others. However, when we include them, it's simply on the basis we share something together and still share today.
So, if we don't include them is it Hausa's that would take them as theirs or you Yoruba's....funny. Even the Ekiti Parapo people in Yoruba land do deny at time they are Yoruba, and the Kabba people, but no one is fighting against your tribe when you talk of being related.

So, do not speak for the whole Niger Delta because that demography is diverse, and the Igbos and people who share a common cultural link with them won't want to be minorities in such a place if the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by Chiachifranklin: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
Why can't the government allow this people to go, they keep tarnishing Nigeria's image abroad and nothing can be done to make them see themselves as Nigerians, so let the government let them go.. Nigeria will be greater without them, let them go so that after they see no head away with their biafura they'll come back to beg.
Let us Go please
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by owobokiri(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
dmbb:

Even Shekau was more intelligent than KANU because he was not arrested

Shekau is also "more intelligent" than Buhari? Because Buhari was arrested and tucked away in a dingy jail for 3 solid years and he did nothing..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by Neville660: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
NengiWIDEtoto:
Why can't the government allow this people to go, they keep tarnishing Nigeria's image abroad and nothing can be done to make them see themselves as Nigerians, so let the government let them go.. Nigeria will be greater without them, let them go so that after they see no head away with their biafura they'll come back to beg.

Igbos have a determining spirit. They'll succeed no matter what, not Nigeria that keeps Igbos just because it wants it largest African population to still be in tact.

And mind you, the Fulani and Hausa's know the Igbos are the main nucleus to the success of the country, so letting them go would be like plucking out a plant from the soil and leaving it bare.

So, let the Igbos stay, make it successful and they'll be able to do what they want.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by Ojiofor: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Trash, next is not the answer to his comment, he brought a superior argument and look at how you are running away from it, the next is to call him IPOB miscreant and if that did not work. Bring igbo and biafra, answer his questions

How many of my questions have you guys been able to answer?
And next time he want to quote me he should do that respectfully not like a thug.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by Ojiofor: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
[[s]quote author=Neville660 post=103505098]

Would you keep Queeit!!! Haba. If you have no basis why don't you ignore. Gosh, I'm not insulting you o, but I'll like to tell you, what's your level of education? [/quote][/s]

Trash.
Next!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by Neville660: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ojiofor:
[[s]quote author=Neville660 post=103505098]

Would you keep Queeit!!! Haba. If you have no basis why don't you ignore. Gosh, I'm not insulting you o, but I'll like to tell you, what's your level of education? [/s]

Trash.
Next!

Lolz....okay sir.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by Neville660: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ojiofor:

And next time he want to quote me he should do that respectfully not like a thug.

Where is the question? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by dmbb: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
owobokiri:

Shekau is also "more intelligent" than Buhari? Because Buhari was arrested and tucked away in a dingy jail for 3 solid years and he did nothing..
Don't forget that Buhari arrested, deported and incarcerated your beloved terrorist Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by Ojiofor: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Neville660:

Where is the question? grin

Use your main moniker to engage me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by owobokiri(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
dmbb:

Don't forget that Buhari arrested, deported and incarcerated your beloved terrorist Kanu
Kini big deal?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by Neville660: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ojiofor:

Use your main moniker to engage me.

Main moniker Please, go and rest. Are you the one to tell me which moniker to have now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by Ojiofor: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Neville660:

Main moniker Please, go and rest. Are you the one to tell me which moniker to have now.

Then rest or Use your main moniker so that I will know where we stopped grin.
Maybe I prefer the owobokiri handle.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by Neville660: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ojiofor:

Chineke ma ebere, what in the world is the dude talking about. Sir, I hope you're not hallucinating or having some form of paranoia. Well, sorry to disturb you this afternoon. I'm not here to throw tantrums or silly childish play, if you are not going to talk to me like a matured guy, let's rest the case here. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by owobokiri(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ojiofor:

Dude,
Get off my dikc..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by musa7m(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nigerian army release recruitment shortlist yesterday ...you see some of this people protesting for Biafra ...go for screening on Monday .....885 from abia state
758 from Enugu
859 from imo state
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by mbaise1000: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ojiofor:

Well there is this saying that if you are on a bath room and a mad person took your clothes and ran away, if you start pursuing him naked you will also be tagged a mad person
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by Ojiofor: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Well there is this saying that if you are on a bath room and a mad person took your clothes and ran away, if you start pursuing him naked you will also be tagged a mad person

Enyi ga chiri akwamiri gi ebe ino sa ahu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by oilyngbati(m): 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Protest and die is the military mantra. Ipob terrorists have lost their right to peaceful protest because they’ve proven to be terrorists by unleashing ESN/unknown gunmen which has killed countless of Igbos, police and soldiers. They, ipork also were involved burning of police stations, hence have cemented a pathway to hell. Killing of any Ipob terrorist is justified under international law.

Meanwhile late lamidi cownu:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by Sharpsecret01: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
richmond500:
[grin

Though I believe protest is our individual right but being riotous has its consequences, so I hope these urchins can differentiate protest from riot?
thunder fire your papa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
GreenArrow1:

Well, you should know that you'll need to apply for visas and residence permits before being allowed to enter and reside in a foreign country. Or they didn't explain it that far for you in the secession class?

So what's your problem actually?

Chasing them out of your region or giving the visa and resident permit?
Now you are talking like a civilised man than a bigot
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by IGBOSON1: 1:43am On Jul 09, 2021
KingOKON:

4get all this long trash, what does this tell you about KANUs intelligence and strategic planning
If Tompolo, Shekau and others all in Nigeria were never caught

Shows how thickheaded you are, and your aversion to reading and comprehension!

In the body of that wonderful post (if i don't mind saying so myself smiley ), i stated the possible scenarios at play...none of which Mazi Kanu had any control over! So his 'intelligence', or lack thereof, is not the issue here!

To break it down further for your thick head to assimilate: no matter the country Mazi Kanu went to.....if the gov't of any country agrees to sink into the gutter with Buhari, and engage in an act of extraordinary rendition (Kenyas' official involvement is still in the realms of speculation for now), even being the smartest individual on earth can't save anyone!

The fact Shekau wasn't caught says all that needs to be said about the 'judgement' of this divisive, bigoted and evil Buhari gov't! If ISWAP knows where Shekau was, what makes you think Buhari and his gestapo minions didn't know?

Tompolo was left alone so as not to rock the Niger Delta boat, so the oyel and gas could be flowing freely! It had nothing to do with Buhari 'not knowing where he was...or being unable to capture him'!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by Bigpat: 2:10am On Jul 09, 2021
Igbos cannot hold Nigeria to ransom, Nigeria is bigger than you, Nigeria understand and can speak your language better than you do, carry out your threat, some people will go to the market, they will not come back, since you know how to dance python dance. Remember to tell international community before you carry out your threat ooo, since you so much believe in them.
Majority of the comments here is from them. This attitude that Nigerians are afraid of in you has not changed, even if the presidency is zoned to the south, with this attitude southwest will take it, keep decieving yourselves.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by Theophinio(m): 2:15am On Jul 09, 2021
I love you guys
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by KingOKON: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Shows how thickheaded you are, and your aversion to reading and comprehension!

In the body of that wonderful post (if i don't mind saying so myself smiley ), i stated the possible scenarios at play...none of which Mazi Kanu had any control over! So his 'intelligence', or lack thereof, is not the issue here!

To break it down further for your thick head to assimilate: no matter the country Mazi Kanu went to.....if the gov't of any country agrees to sink into the gutter with Buhari, and engage in an act of extraordinary rendition (Kenyas' official involvement is still in the realms of speculation for now), even being the smartest individual on earth can't save anyone!

The fact Shekau wasn't caught says all that needs to be said about the 'judgement' of this divisive, bigoted and evil Buhari gov't! If ISWAP knows where Shekau was, what makes you think Buhari and his gestapo minions didn't know?

Tompolo was left alone so as not to rock the Niger Delta boat, so the oyel and gas could be flowing freely! It had nothing to do with Buhari 'not knowing where he was...or being unable to capture him'!

Sharap!
You don't have sense just likyourur one and only Messiah that have been brought back to the Zoo by the so called efulefu Fulanis
Igbos only got IQ of chickens
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by IGBOSON1: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
KingOKON:

Sharap!
You don't have sense just likyourur one and only Messiah that have been brought back to the Zoo by the so called efulefu Fulanis
Igbos only got IQ of chickens

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Look who’s talking of ‘not having sense’! Your your responses thus far have been as empty as a church in deepest sambisa forest! shocked

Bloodied impostor!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by richmond500: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sharpsecret01:
thunder fire your papa
* * * * [ ██████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ * * *
*▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂KiLL Yourself
I███████████████████].
*◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by mbaise1000: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ojiofor:

Enyi ga chiri akwamiri gi ebe ino sa ahu.
Olee mgbe isara ahu ikpe azu?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Police Can’t Stop Our Protest – IPOB by Ojiofor: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
Olee mgbe isara ahu ikpe azu?

Ogbasara gi?
Ibu onye asiri?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jeff Koinange Sacked From CNN Over His Story On The Niger-delta Based Mend Group / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike / Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.