Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,236 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? (47364 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award / Nations Cup- Egypt, Tunisia, Senegal, Madagascar Through. Plus Group Standings / Updated: 2018 World Cup Standings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? by Illuminatiship(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2021
Ojime:
URGENT PLEASE!
I am currently in Benin Republic.
A friend of mine called me to join him here in Benin Republic, and when I got here, within a month he left me and travelled to another country. He left behind foodstuffs and also rent he paid which will expire in a couple of weeks . My problem here is that he promised to fix me up and he never did anything before he left. Currently I have almost exhausted the foodstuffs he left behind and I don’t have transportation to come back to Nigeria.
All I need now is transportation fare and if possible, someone who can help me with work in Nigeria.
Please good people of Nigeria help me as I am depressed and dying slowly.
this your format poor Benin republic nor too far so use leg come Nigeria ode (begger)
Re: Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? by Samirana360(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
kadraxkyle:
To think that Ronaldo only played 4Matches in this Euros and still top scorer. He keeps setting standards
3penalties u know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? by frankson1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
gaetano:
If Italy can neutralize a stallion like lukaku then Kane is no one. His goal scoring exploits ends here. Bonucci and chiellini says so

As much as I would want England to win, the Italian defense should be extra cautious with Sterling because that guy is a scuba diver.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? by goddons50: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Between two overrated guys. Both disappear the whole game and then boom scores a penalty or tap in.
SOME PEOPLE HAS DON ALOT FOR BARCELONA ALONE,WHILE SOME HAS DON ALOT FOR FOOTBALL IN GENERAL....GOD BLESS CRISTIANO.

2 Likes

Re: Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? by Chachamiliano: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
goddons50:

SOME PEOPLE HAS DON ALOT FOR BARCELONA ALONE,WHILE SOME HAS DON ALOT FOR FOOTBALL IN GENERAL....GOD BLESS CRISTIANO.

Very funny....hahaha dry joke. What has he done for football?
Re: Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? by MT: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Ronaldo for the Golden Boot, The G.O.A.T has 5 goals and an assist which puts him on top of the list, and he was the first to get there too.

Take out the penalty and what remains. Fly to Copa America and see one certain Mr Lionel Messi setting up standard in a magical way.

1 Like

Re: Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? by Chachamiliano: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ayo2004:

Even if it isn't,how can u say scoring penalties and tap-ins is the standard?
When u watch Messi,u see goals,dribbles,playmaking,crosses,mad passes and so much more
That should be the standard,not camping around the penalty spot

No mind people wey no know football. They see football as somebody changing clubs or scoring penalties. Since the overhead kick against Juventus how many classy
Free kicks has he scored
How many split passes as be given
How many dribbles has he completed
How many drop balls does he have?
And they say he is the goat. Goat ko malu ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? by Chachamiliano: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
MT:

Take out the penalty and what remains. Fly to Copa America and see one certain Mr Lionel Messi setting up standard in a magical way.

They won't watch what Messi is playing there. They are simply waiting for him not to lift the cup so they will say Ronaldo is better than him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? by maiquel: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
kadraxkyle:
To think that Ronaldo only played 4Matches in this Euros and still top scorer. He keeps setting standards
PK.
No be standard
Re: Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? by MITCHELL96: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
MT:

Oga, Goal Is Goal, Which one is take out penalty ??

Besides, euro is way more harder than Copa america, you can't compare the players playing in euro with those playing in Copa america, take out messi and neymar, which other top player is there again to make the tournament harder ?
Re: Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? by eskorelvis: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
MT:

Setting standard how? Scoring against 81st and 53rd ranked teams in d world? Standard my foot
Re: Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? by Gfskw: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tough
Re: Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? by Felixyst: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
PENALDO... Ah...,I mean Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? by sharrp: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Penalty standards
kadraxkyle:
Re: Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? by slee2: 12:28am On Jul 09, 2021
Amazing!!
Re: Euro 2020 Golden Boot Standings: Who Are The Top Scorers? by Chachamiliano: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Oga, Goal Is Goal, Which one is take out penalty ??

Besides, euro is way more harder than Copa america, you can't compare the players playing in euro with those playing in Copa america, take out messi and neymar, which other top player is there again to make the tournament harder ?

This is very funny.
First, South American have dominated football up till 2006 when Europe won 4times

Secondly, S/A is made up of 14 countries while Europe has 44 countries

Thirdly, Europe nation's have large capital while S/A have less capital
Fourthly, you are used to watching just European leagues. How many south American or African leagues do you watch weekly?

Finally there lots of stars in South America not just Messi and Naymar. Check
Uruguay
Colombia
Brazil
Argentina
And see names of stars

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Open An Account With Bet9ja / Mikel Obi Photo Of His Twin Daughters - Ava and Mia / Troost-Ekong: Why I Tattooed Fela’s Face On My Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.