Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen (840 Views)

Bodies Of 6 Police Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Recovered / Keyamo Completely Destroyed Arise TV Presenters Obvious Political Bias. Video / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen by VEXT: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2021
Woman In Deep Pain as Her Maize Farm is Completely Destroyed by Fulani Herdsmen | #IgbereTV

This is a field of maize cut down by Fulani herdmen in Jol, Riyom LGA, Plateau State!

This is so sad, IMAGINE THE PAIN IN HER HEART NOW ���

How did we get here!!!

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/4818366401525209/

Re: Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen by Fahdiga(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2021
Everything shouldn't be blamed on the Fulanis
Re: Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen by TarOrfeeek: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2021
The Fulani are systemically pulling everyone in the MB into extreme poverty

Its deliberate. It is to create anarchy and dependence on the government.

Obviously, the government will only cater for Fulanis, so the MB people will remain weak, disjointed and hungry. Thereafter the armed invaders will attack and steal their lands.

It's warfare. It's not banditry. It's warfare.

The reason the Army, Airforce and Navy aren't there - because they too are part of the plan.

The question is this?

Does the MB people understand they are at war with the Fluani. Because once you open a SS and SE thread, their moniker will start 'awa oyel' rants.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen by Kdon2: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:

Nonsense! Fulani would have no place to stay after buhari leaves office even if another Fulani succeeded him. It will be total war against them for calously taking advantage that their person was in power. But it just a matter of time, soon ll Fulani ll become endangered species I Nigeria. Mark my words! Enough said

1 Like

Re: Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen by Blackfire(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2021
That woman should be arrested for destroying her own unfertile corn and blame it on the Fulani , and to instigate those noise makers from the south to insult our Darling president

IPad, igbo-hoe people should not quote me o, or else..
Re: Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2021
I'm still looking at the picture.

So far, I can't find hoof print, and some of the maize appear to have been cut down with a machete. I expect that if it was herds of cow, many of the maize would have been pulled from the root, and their will be teeth marks on some of the leaves.

This is sabotage, but cows are not responsible. I only wonder what motivation the herdsmen will have to cut the maize, unless the idea is to prevent them from farming there so that grass will grow in place of crops.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen by Idiko1: 10:40am On Jul 08, 2021
I really do not have sympathy for folks whose forbearers joined the Fulani herdsmen and others in northern region of Nigeria to prosecute war of attrition against Ndigbo and Biafra.
Re: Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen by donjahsy(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Yes oo! We have to blame Fahdiga small

1 Like

Re: Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen by RZArecta(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
yes, let's blame the Yorubas and Efiks. They keep leading their cows into farmlands across the country... Ezi cool
Re: Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen by Fahdiga(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
RZArecta:
yes, let's blame the Yorubas and Efiks. They keep leading their cows into farmlands across the country... Ezi cool
Why the insult
Re: Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen by Fahdiga(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
donjahsy:
Yes oo! We have to blame Fahdiga small
I am not the culprit
Re: Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen by RZArecta(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why the insult
no insult, just statement of fact sir cool
Re: Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen by Fahdiga(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
RZArecta:
no insult, just statement of fact sir cool
Why calling me Ezi?
Re: Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen by saintkel(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
thank u stars u just typed dis here....there r certain places u can't say dis n go scot-free
Re: Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen by Fahdiga(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
saintkel:
thank u stars u just typed dis here....there r certain places u can't say dis n go scot-free
Mention those places and I will go there and say it
Re: Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen by nyiamfrank: 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Gowon how far?
Re: Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
I'm still looking at the picture.

So far, I can't find hoof print, and some of the maize appear to have been cut down with a machete. I expect that if it was herds of cow, many of the maize would have been pulled from the root, and their will be teeth marks on some of the leaves.

This is sabotage, but cows are not responsible. I only wonder what motivation the herdsmen will have to cut the maize, unless the idea is to prevent them from farming there so that grass will grow in place of crops.

the article claims that herdsmen "cut " the crops down. Not that there cattle grazed on it.
And yes herdsmen are in the business of destroying farmlands to discourage farmers from cultivation -especially of crops that cattle do not graze on
Re: Woman In Deep Pain As Her Maize Farm Is Completely Destroyed By Fulani Herdsmen by OdumegwuOjukwu: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
eduj:

the article claims that herdsmen "cut " the crops down. Not that there cattle grazed on it

Yeah. I eventually got round to that part. That's why I asked for their motive.

(1) (Reply)

Forces Behind Hike In Food Prices And Government Intervention / The Second Coming Of Nnamdi Kanu. / Bola Tinubu's Age Changes From 69 To 21 On Google Search Engine - See The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.