Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

A Conspiracy Of The United States - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Conspiracy Of The United States (346 Views)

Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 / A Conspiracy Of The United States / Oro, Human Sacrifice And The Conspiracy Of Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Conspiracy Of The United States by MELVANA: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2021
At present, China is relatively stable compared to the United States. The idea of "unlawful and aggressive" proposed by "accelerationism" is actually a conspiracy of the United States.
Re: A Conspiracy Of The United States by budaatum: 3:59am On Jul 14, 2021
So, you've finally decided to post about accelerationism in English, lol.

Would you like us Nigerians to help bring about the demise of America I wonder, when most of us are far too busy bringing about the demise of our own Nigeria by turning it into a zoo and eventually into a jungle?

In political and social theory, accelerationism is the idea that capitalism, or some processes associated with it, and technological change should be "accelerated" and drastically intensified to create radical social change. Sometimes, and often in a pejorative sense, it may refer to the theory that the end of capitalism should be brought about by its acceleration.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerationism?wprov=sfla1

(1) (Reply)

Worrisome Rise Of Anti-religion Agents On Nairaland. / The Human Race Fell Off And The Pain Of A Mother. / I Choose Shoe Making Because Of My Love For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.