Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It (1401 Views)

Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno / Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy / Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by dederocs(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
Danzakidakura:
then support their agitation let them go. Why are you killing your self to make the scum stay.offspring of vipers. Let join hand Biafra must go.
You will get your secession yourself, it's non of my business, my own concern is your issue always bringing violence to the south. This is my issue with all this violence that will achieve nothing. Even if there is a war and 50million die, Nigeria will not end. Only the referendum way can get you your wish.
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by dederocs(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
But as a Northerner, how can you love a country that has turned millions of children to street beggers, adults into shoe shiners and women into breeders? A country that kidnaps and kills you by the hundreds on a weekly basis?
That is not patriotism, that is slavery!
If you don't believe me, try and gather your friends and voice out your complaints if you wouldn't be shot like the goat you are
Am no northerner, am no ibo... Northerners and Ibos are Nigeria's problem...Ibos can go get their biafra it's none of my business,Ipob can kill and blow up all your stations, an not bothered, keep killing and bombing for biafra, like Ojukwu killed your father, mother, and made the invading forces rape your mom and sisters, abokis like nyamiri pussy grin
I pray for another biafra war, let's see who wins. This thread is about patriotism, ipob are not Nigerians, so ignore the thread.
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Danzakidakura(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2021
dederocs:

You will get your secession yourself, it's non of my business, my own concern is your issue always bringing violence to the south. This is my issue with all this violence that will achieve nothing. Even if there is a war and 50million die, Nigeria will not end. Only the referendum way can get you your wish.
you should be more concern about the millions killed by your religion of piss and sh*t in the north and south West. All over the world the cursed religion keep bringing violence. Annabi Mohammed (cursed be upon him)
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
ceejay10:
You are a capital FOOL. Show me any country in the world where the leaders treat the citizenry with so much contempt like Nigeria?. So we are supposed to applaud after embezzling and looting the Treasury dry right?, . You are just a nonce. So shut up before I bust your pipe
See me see trouble.The world must know about the embezzling and looting and come to our rescue
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
dederocs:
cheesy
Some people are confused, if you hate the country, leave, else you will never progress or eat the good of the land, it's nature and spiritism... everything is alive. You curse the country, representing our Earth, soil and elements, you think you will prosper in it, stupid grin

Better leave for Ghana or Togo(Visa free), we don't need you bad energies around. Dummies grin

I have never seen any country in the world, where the citizens curse the country like Nigerians do...and mind you, Nigeria is not the only country in the world, where people of different tribes were colonized, and merged together, to form a union, same UK colonized dozens of lands, and joined tribes together to form a union...Canada, Jamaica etc were all colonized and part of UK's commonwealth, like Nigeria is...you idiots should leave, if you can not be progressive.

A lot of the people which are Public Enemy number one in Nigeria and which hate Nigeria a lot. A much better than the people which would be safari and smiling
Re: Some Nigerians Hate Nigeria Yet Expect To Progress In It by dederocs(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Danzakidakura:
you should be more concern about the millions killed by your religion of piss and sh*t in the north and south West. All over the world the cursed religion keep bringing violence. Annabi Mohammed (cursed be upon him)
Am not Northerner, am not ibo, if I came from any of those two regions I will deny them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Will Not Hold In Anambra - Simon Ekpa Insists, Followers React / These Fulani Men Are No Bandits But Land Grabbers / Peter Obi Is Life At The Camp And The Youths Cant Stop Shouting!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.