Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Own Your Own U.s Address And U.s Debit Card Or Visual Card - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Own Your Own U.s Address And U.s Debit Card Or Visual Card (1394 Views)

What Is The Difference Between An E-mail Address And A Website Address / Visual Basic 6.0 Product Id / Can Someone Make Use Of Zain Sim Card On Mtn Fastlink Card Or Usb Stick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own Your Own U.s Address And U.s Debit Card Or Visual Card by support4u(m): 12:48pm On May 10, 2011
I know its always joy to shop in the u.s and have your item shipped to you, directly to your door step through dhl or fedex express,
I am offering to personally help ou get a u.s address and a debit or visual card, and help you fund it for the first time using my personal paypal account,
then and then after getting you card I can help you open and activate a u.s paypal account
All this stress to make shopping in the u.s easier for you is just N12000 in total added is the registration fee for your credit card and first month payment for
your shipping address

this is support4u

(1) (Reply)

Hspa+ Modems Anyone? / Can Someone Please Help Me With Avast Antivirus Activation Serial Number. Thanks / Whats The Best Laptop I Can Get At A Price Not More Than #80,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.