Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

An Imo I Wanna See By Fado Flo! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / An Imo I Wanna See By Fado Flo! (793 Views)

Imo State Carnival 2015 - Pictures Thread / Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List / The Cost Of Marrying An Mbaise Imo State Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Imo I Wanna See By Fado Flo! by Afroprince(m): 12:49pm On May 10, 2011
We all have dreams of beautiful Islands we would love to visit before we die. But have you ever thought of making the area you inhabit that kind of Island you have always dreamt of? I am an Imolite; I dwell in Imo and hopefully will die at God’s appointed time in Imo and will be buried in Imo. These are my dreams:

I wanna see an Imo with good road Network and drainages to match. Hey not only the major roads o! This should affect every neighborhood e.g towns, estates, streets etc, don’t just pour red sand, kindly tar them sir!

I wanna see an Imo that used to be so adventurous and ever ready to develop.

I wanna see an Imo where Police brutality will be tackled, if really they are our friends, then they should respect our human rights.

I wanna see an Imo free from kidnappers and thieves that wanna reap where they did not sow

I wanna see an Imo that will thrive on peace, integrity and honour.

I wanna see an Imo where people who work hard will be rewarded for their productivity other than where “monkey go dey work, baboon go dey chop”

I wanna see an Imo where they government will understand the suffering of its people and do as much as possible to solve them – a bad government is as bad as they people that surrounds it, take note: Owelle Rochas Okorocha! Please get a social network where you can interact with the masses, its when you hear their cries that you can find a solution…Facebook is good and I can personally be your Online Content Manager…I sabi dey job wella

I wanna see an Imo where kids will be taught their lingua and traditions which will ensure that our exemplary moral culture will be preserved (oh!! do away with the bad customs already).

I wanna see an Imo where its citizens will uphold the good works of its leaders and not tarnish their image for their selfish interest.

I wanna see an Imo where the youth will be properly educated and enlightened. C’mon reduce the cost of education – it’s our right to be learned.

I wanna see an Imo that will have proper healthcare for all…especially the aging.

I wanna see an Imo that will be a tourism heaven and attract foreigners which will in turn enhance culture exchange and new ideas as well as generate income for the State. Example Oguta Lake toh bahd!

I wanna see an Imo where good ideas will not just be a dream but put into work to be REALITY.

I wanna see an Imo with good drinking water (for me, this is LIFE) and very important “POWER”, when there is electricity…trust me, every other thing comes to play like: employment, security, more returns on investment etc (bros dis one no be magic or ojoro, Na Major!)

I wanna see an Imo where graduates will not be patrolling the streets doing nothing but working in offices and earning a living (dis one go reduce 419 and robbery) an idol mind is the Devils Workshop o!

I wanna see an Imo where craftsmanship and creativity will be encouraged and developed…why? If we no fit work for office, we fit use our talents naa!

I wanna see an Imo where religious tolerance will be adored (Dis go help make dem no dey kpai each other like turkey as dem dey do for North)

I wanna see an Imo where refuse is dumped where it is supposed to be…in the trash cans or bins! Not on the street…it’s appalling, hey remember! Cleanliness is next to Godliness. (Government abeg make una provide these Silos for every street make we for comply)

Yeah! Imo can be this lovely….it’s very possible if you and I can abide to all stated above. The government has a role to play in the re-orientation of the masses but I know this can be achieved if we all come together as ONE.

It’s a new dawn in Imo State. One Love Imolites, I am proudly Imo.

Tell me about the Imo ya would love to see!

(1) (Reply)

NAIRALAND Discussed On SOMALINET / Aro-ndizuogu And Obazu Mberi People In Marriage / 10 Japanese Cultures That Will Shock You To Your Bones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.