Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE (1195 Views)

Churches Are Being Burnt In Abuja Now / IPOB: We Have No Plan To Ban Facebook – Lai Mohammed / Twitter Ban: Facebook, Instagram Must Register As Businesses In Nigeria – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by OyigboUpdate: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2021
After Facebook banned Ijelespeaks for posting the confession of Onye army the ESN terrorist. Facebook tagged his confession as hatespeech

https://fb.watch/v/1TFnYachf/

Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by MadamVanessa(f): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2021
I am calling on our darling daddy to heed to the cry of this unfortunate masses and ban facebook as he banned twitter. Because this Facebook cause more problems in Nigeria especially the northen part more than bandits, herdsmen, iswap and bokoharam.

The only thing our darling daddy shouldn't agree in banning is anti grazing route, because we must give our most lovable and treasured cows the best life that most southerners can only dream of having.

Facebook should be ban with immediate effect because banning it too, will make Nnamdi Kanu to stay in prison more longer than he imagine.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2021
We need to tackle hate speech agressively as a country .

Buhari ban Facebook immediately.

Say no to hate speech.
Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by OyigboUpdate: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2021
grin
More

Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by OyigboUpdate: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2021
wink

Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by Whiteangel1234: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2021
Sabo grin waiting for APC contract , you go wait tired curse man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by PussyOdour(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2021
MadamVanessa:
I am calling on our darling daddy to heed to the cry of this unfortunate masses and ban facebook as he banned twitter. Because this Facebook cause more problem in Nigeria especially the northen part more than bandits, herdsmen, iswap and bokoharam.

The only thing our darling daddy shouldn't agree in banning is anti grazing route, because we must give our most lovable and treasured cows the best life that most southerners can only dream of having.

Facebook should be ban with immediate effect because banning it too, will make Nnamdi Kanu to stay in prison more longer than he imagine.

Babe i always love your sarcasm. Lwkmgrin
Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by FarahAideed: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2021
Is this Ijele the same as Oyigbo update ?

1 Like

Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by PussyOdour(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2021
Very uselessss thread
Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by ERockson: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2021
Mumu people
Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by OyigboUpdate: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2021
PussyOdour:
Very uselessss thread

And you're here

1 Like

Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 08, 2021
There is no twitter, so how would the world hear you?

Via nairaland? hahahahaha
Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by Sunnybay7: 11:24am On Jul 08, 2021
Observing
Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by carterguccy(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2021
Omoh this matter tire me like Matthias!!!

CowFG

Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by History555: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2021
Attention seeking mofos. Upon every every buhari and cabal no even find small appointment give you. Sabo
Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by Joromi1: 11:39am On Jul 08, 2021
That means you're the Ijele in question, otherwise the matter for no pain you.
Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by BKayy: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2021
Can't you do this protest in the land of the people you claim to represent?
Please try it at Onitsha, Aba or at worse Abakaliki. That is where most of the youths in Igboland are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by Joromi1: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2021
FarahAideed:
Definitely. I believe someone is bankrolling this guy for the incessant craps he posts on social media. He baited me into watching one video he claimed was the confession of an IPOB terrorist. But when I checked all I saw was a clown speaking through a duck head. grin

6 Likes

Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by FakeUnity: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2021
Las las, this one kindred go cut him prick give am chop. grin

Him dey find abokkiey contract. grin

Go and do your protest in Onitsha or Aba. grin

1 Like

Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by MadamVanessa(f): 11:53am On Jul 08, 2021
Joromi1:

Definitely. I believe someone is bankrolling this guy for the incessant craps he posts on social media. He baited me into watching one video he claimed was the confession of an IPOB terrorist. But when I checked all I saw was a clown speaking through a duck head. grin

Clown speaking through a duck headgrin grin grin

I can't stop laughing... My belle o

2 Likes

Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by gidgiddy: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
This guy is shameless. Had he any sense, he would have asked himself why Facebook removed video of the so called called ESN member confession

Why would Facebook allow a confession of a matter that has not been determined by a competent court, to be aired on it platform? Does anyone know if the confession was staged? Obtained under duress?

The point here is that if the police have captured a suspect and obtained a video confession, the confession is only to be used in the law courts to prosecute the suspect.

If the Police release that taped confession to the general public, then it means that the police want to use the confession for propaganda, and that is not what confession are for.

Taped confessions are for the law courts, it is not for the police to use for propaganda or to tarnish the image of group

Facebook was very right to remove the video, and the guy has gone to pay a few people 1k to stand in the sun for an hour with stupid placards

1 Like

Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by NengiWIDEtoto: 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
After Facebook banned Ijelespeaks for posting the confession of Onye army the ESN terrorist. Facebook tagged his confession as hatespeech

https://fb.watch/v/1TFnYachf/
in as much as I like how you have been exposing the terrorists but I still consider you a fool, reasons are:
1. Are you to protest to fg to stop censorship of Facebook?
2. I hate it when a southerner attacks his brother because of peanuts he wishes to get from us, I still consider you a sellout and untrustworthy.
3. You are a pig.
Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by Joromi1: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ok, this one is real. I watched it. But the curses this guy has received can last for two lifetimes. grin grin grin

But op, thunder fire you for advocating another ban on Facebook. We're still talking about Twitter and you want Facebook to join...aye e ma baje. And you even had the effrontery to show your face. Using Facebook to campaign for Facebook ban. What a lame and careless move.

Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Lol.

Awon eleribu

Remove the masks so we can see your hungry faces
Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by BiafIntel: 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
Chukwuka Ofoegbu, a.k.a, Udele, a.k.a OyigboUpdate, a.k.a mekaboy. A born slave of the fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by vasel15: 3:28am On Jul 09, 2021
FarahAideed:

Yes na plus mekaboy plus Oyigboupdate2 and udele1

3 Likes

Re: Ban Facebook Ijelespeaks Protest In Abuja Now LIVE by ovieigho(m): 5:40am On Jul 09, 2021
Next will be Insta
The the Fulani Islamization agenda!

They will whip you and no one will hear your voices
Here comes the real change

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Celebration: Sunday Igboho Has Been Captured / Response To Reno Omokri’s Claim On Igbo Slavery In Itsekiri -by Rees Chikwendu O / Supporters Sing "Our Helper O" As They Welcome Fani Kayode Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.