Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Who Are Book Harram And What Are They Fighting For? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Book Harram And What Are They Fighting For? (186 Views)

Everyone Says Putin Is Mad But He’s Fighting For Christian Values / If You Fight For Black People You Will Be Fighting For The Devil / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are Book Harram And What Are They Fighting For? by standing9(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2021
Good morning naira lander, please my question goes based on the argument between me and my Friend ,that who are boko haram based of religion and what are they fighting for.
Re: Who Are Book Harram And What Are They Fighting For? by Plomo: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2021
Pigs.

They are pigs fighting to eat $h¡t.
Re: Who Are Book Harram And What Are They Fighting For? by illicit(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2021
U just moved to Nigeria?
Re: Who Are Book Harram And What Are They Fighting For? by budaatum: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Rain Money On His Pastor In Church / New Creature In Christ I / 30 Days Prayer Points And Scriptures For Financial Breakthroughs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.