Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

How To Create A Youtube Channel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Youtube Channel (148 Views)

How To Create A Youtube Channel And Make Money In Nigeria / Work With Me: Own A Youtube channel Today And Monetize It. / I Want To Buy A Youtube Channel With Over 1k Subs And 4000hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Youtube Channel by Teqpixels(m): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
YouTube, the Google-owned video network, boasts over a billion users — almost one-third of all people on the Internet — and every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours on YouTube and generate billions of views. On mobile alone, YouTube reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.

What’s amazing, though, is that only 9% of small businesses in the U.S. are actively using YouTube, and my hunch is that figure would be pretty accurate worldwide, too.

So why aren’t businesses investing in YouTube as part of our social media strategy?

In short, because the video is harder to produce than a blog post or an image.

Or at least that’s the perception many of us have.

In reality, though, video is becoming much easier and cheaper to create. This means there’s a huge opportunity for your business on YouTube.

If you’ve been debating getting started on YouTube or have maybe experimented a little and not yet found your feet, this post is for you. Throughout this post we’ll dive into:

The basics of getting your account set up
How to create a YouTube channel
How to create the perfect channel art
Top tips for optimizing your channel.

Ready to start? Let’s go.

How to create a YouTube channel
Creating a YouTube channel using your Google account

If you have a Google account, you can watch, share and comment on YouTube content. However, Google accounts don’t automatically create YouTube channels. Getting a new channel set up is a simple and quick process, though.

Read More Here
https://teqpixels.com/how-to-create-a-youtube-channel/

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Your A4 Letterhead Paper And Envelopes Today! / Data Loss Prevention Software / Canada Immigration Pathway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.