Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month (519 Views)

Multiple Writers Needed For Health Topics / Look At What This Engineer Did After We Finished The Contract / Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month by Jobola1: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Need multiple writers for a job.

Pay is 57k for 90 articles.

Job must be delivered in 1 month.

Will subscribe each writer to a software that will vastly increase their writing speed.

This job CANNOT be done without a laptop.

Pay structure

Before u start: N3k

After first week: N12k
(Or when u finish 21 articles)

After 14days: N12k
(Or when u finish half of the articles)

Final payment: N30k
(After u finish all d articles)

Required Word count?

With the resources u will have, word count will be the least of ur problems. However, I will expect 1000 to 1300 words.

Trust me, u WILL get that much word count in a few clicks in 30 to 45 minutes.

I don't necessarily need a brilliant writer, what I need is someone who can show up n deliver.

I need who can "pilot" an Ai, fact check, add 4 pictures, n format. Only one external link is required to high authority website that are not Nigerian website. Internal linking will be a piece of cake for u, have that covered.

If u are interested, send me an email. Will show u d process in a video and u can decide if this is something for u.

However, u CANNOT back out midway as it cost quite a lot to get u subscribed to the writing aid.

Prepare to spend 3 to 5 hours of ur day it's up to u when u want to deliver d job.

Send me samples of your work or links or anything I can use to assess u @

robowriter36 @ yahoo. com

(Remove the spaces)

Topics are all Nigeria related
Re: Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month by Mille: 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
What rubbish

Approximately N600 for a 1000 or 1300 word article.... Bleep you

5 Likes

Re: Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month by j64real(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
josephekeh25@gmail.com
Re: Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month by Kaydon001: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Urbandenlogistics@gmail.com
Re: Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month by Jobola1: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mille:
What rubbish

Approximately N600 for a 1000 or 1300 word article.... Bleep you

Send in your application, see what I offer for yourself.

Don't get obsessed with word count cos in this case, that's the least of ur problems.

For 80percent of the articles, you will be able to write a fantastic 1k main body in 60 minutes with zero brain work- you would half that time once u get a hang of tools available to u. But to be fair, you will need to fact-check n format.

Zero writers' block is guaranteed too.

It cost an additional 30k to bring each writer on board aside the 57k payment. this cost could go up or down depending on scale.

This won't be the only time, n I will adjust subsequent contracts but this is what I can offer now.

I don't have a problem with ur criticism, only that u don't have a good picture of things before concluding.
Re: Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month by Mille: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jobola1:

Send in your application, see what I offer for yourself.

Don't get obsessed with word count cos in this case, that's the least of ur problems.

For 80percent of the articles, you will be able to write a fantastic 1k main body in 60 minutes with zero brain work- you would half that time once u get a hang of tools available to u. But to be fair, you will need to fact-check n format.

Zero writers' block is guaranteed too.

It cost an additional 30k to bring each writer on board aside the 57k payment. this cost could go up or down depending on scale.

This won't be the only time, n I will adjust subsequent contracts but this is what I can offer now.

I don't have a problem with ur criticism, only that u don't have a good picture of things before concluding.

Lol. You can't afford me.

Imagine putting writing an article and zero brain work in the same sentence. Even if you're plagiarizing an article, you still need to use your brain.

You said someone can write a 1000 word article in 60 minutes. Will it just be copy and paste? I'm curious as to how that is possible, especially when they have to type.

50 KOBO per word for an article. Mehn. (Even more depressing when you factor in electricity and internet charges). Yes, some will accept it but almost everyone will quit after a few articles or payments. I wonder what's the issue with paying employees/contractors livable wage. With that, you get proper dedication to your job instead of those who will accept cos they have no choice and eventually quit after two or three articles.

I can bet my balls you'll never get a proper writer who will finish all 90 required articles.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month by DeeCherry(f): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
90 articles for 57k in a month?

What type of slavery is that?

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month by myke92(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
DeeCherry:
90 articles for 57k in a month?

What type of slavery is that?

I think it's described as "modern day"

Unfortunately, he has probably gotten more applications than he imagined.

These are hard times, and people will easily jump on this sort of "slavery" undecided all in a bid to meet ends.

Too bad.
Re: Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month by Sinudyne: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
Arrant nonsense!
Re: Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month by Jobola1: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mille:

Lol. You can't afford me.

Imagine putting writing an article and zero brain work in the same sentence. Even if you're plagiarizing an article, you still need to use your brain.

You said someone can write a 1000 word article in 60 minutes. Will it just be copy and paste? I'm curious as to how that is possible, especially when they have to type.

50 KOBO per word for an article. Mehn. (Even more depressing when you factor in electricity and internet charges). Yes, some will accept it but almost everyone will quit after a few articles or payments. I wonder what's the issue with paying employees/contractors livable wage. With that, you get proper dedication to your job instead of those who will accept cos they have no choice and eventually quit after two or three articles.

I can bet my balls you'll never get a proper writer who will finish all 90 required articles.

Like I said, u r only talking based on ur degree of exposure. A lot has changed. Who says u need to type or record ur voice before u can write? Who says u need a pilot in d cockpit before u can fly a plane? Who says u need to be in d driver's seat before u can pilot a car?

Things have changed. U will type, but for d vast majority of articles, u will type 35percent max of 1000 words. And a handful of articles couldn't possibly reach 1k words.

FYI, I didn't mk any provision for plagiarism cos it's of no need provided a writer follows d video instructions.

I also told u it takes me 30k to bring one writer onboard but to further paint me bad, u conveniently left that part out.

Anyone who is interested should apply, if there is a need for adjustments, we will make it. Send an email, see d process, if u want to adjust d terms, we will discuss that over WhatsApp.

I understand that the fact that all d heavy lifting will be done for u doesn't necessarily make this an easy job, ur input is still needed

And it doesn't even take 60 minutes to flesh out an article, depending on available data, it can be done in 15minutes.

@Sinudyne, myke92, DeeCherry

If I should spend 87k on a writer in 30 days, is it now bad that I bargain?
Re: Multiple Writers. 57k. 90 Articles. Job Has To Be Finished In A Month by Mille: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Jobola1:

I also told u it takes me 30k to bring one writer onboard but to further paint me bad, u conveniently left that part out.

@Sinudyne, myke92, DeeCherry

If I should spend 87k on a writer in 30 days, is it now bad that I bargain?

This is even more reason you should pay proper wages. That way you have a loyal, motivated and dedicated team to call up for future tasks instead of having to train every Tom, Dick and Harry who will be demotivated and surely leave at the middle of the project. With these wages, you will surely repeat the cycle of searching for workers, training them and they leave at the middle of the project.

I repeat again, you will never find a proper writer who will finish your 90 tasks on this pay. And btw, I'm not painting you bad. Fair wages for fair work.

Trust me, with the proper wages, you won't even have to say this in your ad. "However, u CANNOT back out midway as it cost quite a lot to get u subscribed to the writing aid".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Customer Care Representaive / Web Moderator/web Manager Wanted / 5 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale - Abule Egba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.