Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog (27965 Views)

75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' / Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by dapachez: 4:09pm On May 10, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhmmmmmmmmmmmm is this for real or am dreaming,well let me first take a nap and when i wake i will know what to say but for now i comment my reserve abi na reserve my comment , whistles and tries to go get a nap but na wa for her sha
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Exponental(m): 4:14pm On May 10, 2011
She got disappointed in Ghana men, she shld av tried men from other countries,
"Things fall apart"
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 10, 2011
She is mentally unstable. I lost and miss my father too but I'd be damned! grin grin

btw let's not use this as a reason to diss Ghana. As far as I am concerned this is about a woman's issues with
getting over her father's death, not a gateway to show your ethnocentric views. tongue

Pray for the woman oo! undecided
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by MMM2(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2011
men dey fu-ck up big time c Womanliness wey person 4 dey chop dog don dey chop am F O C,
no be her fault husband dey rare.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Pennywise(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2011
What an embarrassing indictment of Ghanaian men. She shld have tried Nigerians. There are no shortage of them in Ghana
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by bigben3: 4:36pm On May 10, 2011
laughable grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Bitablet: 4:36pm On May 10, 2011
Do not excuse her love for dog meat because her father is dead or there are a shortage of men.

Why was she even allowed to get married to the dog? This should be illegal.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 10, 2011
The dog, is is male or she? was just thinking maybe the woman is a limbo, if not the her dog go they toto her,
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by philip0906(m): 4:48pm On May 10, 2011
bestiality has been around before Jesus Christ came,

yh. . .but not as brazen and more pronounced as u have in d world now. . .
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by sley4life(m): 4:54pm On May 10, 2011
its no news. ghanian gals fuxx dog
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by bababuff(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2011
woof woof woof grin grin doggie laugh
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by bkbabe97y(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2011
I'm appalled at the comments on here! Like, wheres the compassion? Wheres the understanding? Why does it have to always be about discrimination with humans? "He's black, hate him"; "He's Jewish, incinerate him"; "He's not Ibo like us so, lets kidnap, cook and eat that man"!!!! When does it end?!

This all goes to show that :LOVE CAN BE FOUND ANYWHERE! This lady found love with a dog; big deal! I bet if she found love with some Ibo man, some people would still hate!

And, frankly, if I was this Ghanian woman, considering how the Ghanian men Ive met in real life look, I'd seek out a dog and marry that mothaFuxka too!!!

lmao. Seriously, thats a sick biyytch we got here. She needs help.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by swiftycool(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2011
Heyah! i blame you women, when you keep saying "all men are dogs" now you've gone and confused the poor dafty woman looking for the man in the dog. LWKMD
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by swiftycool(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2011
Word of advice to the couple tho, dont have your honeymoon at Obudu in Calabar. Dem Calabar peeps dey like chop dog. the hubby might become the meal Lol!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by teeceexx: 5:16pm On May 10, 2011
Hope she finds whats she is looking for embarassed
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by rewardobi(m): 5:21pm On May 10, 2011
This is a very idiotic, and dumbstruck meditated act.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by RoadStar: 5:23pm On May 10, 2011
Most men are dogs anyway so why not marry one grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by easyimj: 5:33pm On May 10, 2011
i think the priest wife is dog too, what a religion! he will soon be settling querrel btw dog and it human wife.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by chicanoros(f): 5:34pm On May 10, 2011
na wa oooooooo
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by DonJoey(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2011
this is insanity
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by vocalist(f): 6:08pm On May 10, 2011
well am not surprise the Coming of Jesus is drawing so so near, and take note dat wonders shall never end in Africa
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 10, 2011
na wa o  shocked wetin we no go see for this world? the dog must be licking it good  wink
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Bitablet: 6:18pm On May 10, 2011
And people are here supporting the Dog. Seee last comment about "Dog licking it good." You are all in the circle with the woman-sick.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Pame(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2011
this is pure madness !
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 10, 2011
Is it not the same Ghana that women beat their husbands ? The devil must have had his headquarters in Accra.you can imagine a woman finding happiness in marrying a dog ? shocked shocked shocked useless people !
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Natasha2(f): 6:27pm On May 10, 2011
Donlittle:

@natasha we can go to the moon lol,
emm actually I would prefer the sun  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by UNLEASHED(m): 6:35pm On May 10, 2011
Dog married dog, I'm not suprised
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by PetroDolla: 6:36pm On May 10, 2011
[/color]D-sense (m)
Helio.

Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog
« #15 on: Today at 02:22:58 PM »
Ghanaians women are dogs anyway[color=#006600]

And Nigerian women are what, ? Pure crap! Don't get ahead of yourself, you piece of shit. Look at the pot calling the kettle black! Rubbish!!! Did someone say Ghana has become the headquarters of the devil because a woman [just one person in a country of 25 million] wants to marry her dog? Do you want me to start listing some of the things that go on in Nigeria that should make decent humans bow their heads in shame? Don't start, huh? Utter nonsense!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by goody06(f): 6:38pm On May 10, 2011
na wa oooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by babaowo: 6:39pm On May 10, 2011
verily,verily i saith unto you all n/l's that this coming raining season,the lady will cheat n sheet on her beloved dog.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 10, 2011
"love can be found anywhere"?

Are you blokes serious?  undecided
This is an abomination! Sex with animals is one thing, but [b]MARRYING [/b]them?

We are truly at the endtimes and like in the times of Noah.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Btzzk: 6:51pm On May 10, 2011
Are they going to have honey moon, and who be on top

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration / Shooting Incident At Xavier High School, New Orleans. Suspect Detained / Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.