Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) (91600 Views)

Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) / Bobrisky Wears Thong Bikini (Photos) / Bobrisky Wears Gown As A Bridesmaid At A Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by billyG(m): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Make this boy/girl bare everything spread eagle make we examine & confirm d doctor's successful surgery. grin
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by femmical(m): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
I pray you mistakenly travel to Kano, hisbah will just arrest you grin cheesy grin
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
femmical:
I pray you mistakenly travel to Kano, hisbah will just arrest you grin cheesy grin

Arrest ke..!!!.. codedly.... This is their kind... grin
.... submit their back grin.....
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by titanic50(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Tufiakwa

Wonderful, man in woman skin
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by haykes(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
Onyi22:
grin Men are Useless that's why he turn into a woman.
Welcome on board Bob
Abi as una no know anything pass money na business
See your yansh

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Goldp5988(f): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Onyi22:
Welcome on board Bob

No dear, not all, my dad is a good man and I know it
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by divineuk(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Onyi22:
Welcome on board Bob
I pity the man that brought you to this world

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by 18wheeler: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
Who go dey shuuk dis wan now?
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by abidem4real: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Thekokoroomno1:
Bobrisky wastes no time in thanking her doctor for her new banging body after surgery.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRD5oflDFgctJaqPvNpnUmnwFyjQ2NrJKjsFq40/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bobo is getting riskier all the time sha
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by A1Emerald: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Onyi22:
Welcome on board Bob

including all men in your family.. I pity your dad.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Blackdeewhy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Why do people hate this guy so much?!!!!
Kilode? He chooses the life he wanted without making anybody cry, he is a philanthropist, I can't honestly count the people he has helped.
His life style and whatever he does, so far he is not jeopardizing anybody's future, then why the hate?
Even Chally boy has a lesbo as daughter yet heaven did not fall. What about this senator that has gay son?
Life has gone beyond this furstrtaed and hypocritical view of Nigerians.
Na procedure you do Bob, no be person you kill and I LOVE YOUR COURAGE!
Nevertheless, please know God.
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Nomiyesupersaint: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rada rada
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Awaja(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Beautiful man
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by winner37(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Onyi22:
Welcome on board Bob

Thanks to God your father who was a useless man met your mum who was sensible but quite unfortunately the useless man had a lunatic ....

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Mayorwer: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
[s][/s]Wait o! They don finally commot the dick?
Na waao, the doctor try Sha! At least I know say na him/shim go choose the size of his/her kpomo.[/quote][s][/s]
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by vickin407(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
This shouldn't be promoted in nigeria at all, what's the message been delivered to the kids growing up. SMH
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Mayorwer: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
If you ever lie to the world, you can never lie to yourself.. To himself and to his parents, he is still a man. He is only cashing out on you people's foolishness.
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by winner37(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
The pussy will lack cholesterol and the breast will lack protein...

At her first round of sex I pray someone who has gaint dick and 45 minutes man should handle her ,she will come back to her Sense...
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Wow
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by bablon20(m): 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sharia law is meant for people like this guy, I dunno why he hasn't gone to maiduguri to sell his products.
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by kaludestiny10(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
You are the greatest mistake your father ever made in life. If only he could look into the future, he would have wasted the sperm that he released into your mother's womb.
What a pity.
Onyi22:
Welcome on board Bob

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Enginiaman1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Onyi22:
Welcome on board Bob

I guess your father will be in a state of perplexity,if he sees this.
You will just open your mouth and spit hogwash out of it,what a shame to a young lady like you.
Spit

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Enginiaman1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
winner37:

Thanks to God your father who was a useless man met your mum who was sensible but quite unfortunately the useless man had a lunatic ....

Kai nah,pity the poor girl nah.
Her crush day here

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Why is a gay trying so hard to look like a woman for his man, is gayism not about masculine attraction.

Lesbian claim they aint attractive to dick buh today every lesb owns a didlo a replicate of a man's dicck what they feign to hate ...

gays/lesbians are just a confused set of people
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by jerry2cino(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
This man is ungrateful to God, only God knows why he made you a man,because this is the kind of devilish act that you will display to the world IF HE HAD MADE YOU A WOMAN, upon that you still went ahead to turn yourself into dis, you are telling the ALMIGHTY FATHER that he made a mistake my creating you as a man, well that is your only fate on day every man will answer his heavenly Father's call,I pray for God to forgive you cuz you don't know what you are doing. I thank for God for my life and for creating me a man, GLORY BE TO HIS NAME, AMEN.
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by gbengazi2014: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
See wetin Buhari don cause....Bubu why
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by Enginiaman1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Why do people hate this guy so much?!!!!
Kilode? He chooses the life he wanted without making anybody cry, he is a philanthropist, I can't honestly count the people he has helped.
His life style and whatever he does, so far he is not jeopardizing anybody's future, then why the hate?
Even Chally boy has a lesbo as daughter yet heaven did not fall. What about this senator that has gay son?
Life has gone beyond this furstrtaed and hypocritical view of Nigerians.
Na procedure you do Bob, no be person you kill and I LOVE YOUR COURAGE!
Nevertheless, please know God.

Are you sure you spent upto the 9months in your mother's womb?
You are a disgrace to humanity!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by blacknoir: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
E hot pass some girls grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by dreblaze: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mumu Dey smell yeye.
Thank Doctor no be God ooo
Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by blacknoir: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Onyi22:
Welcome on board Bob
So na woman and woman take born u?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Wears Bikini, Thanks Doctor For Successful Surgery (Photos) by winner37(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Enginiaman1:

Kai nah,pity the poor girl nah.
Her crush day here

Hahahh...Are you her crush ? Is you are the one pls do teach her how to present herself in the public and she shouldn't be speaking rashly in the public ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.