Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

TB Joshua's Burial: Photos And Video From The Lying-in-state Ceremony Of Late TB - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TB Joshua's Burial: Photos And Video From The Lying-in-state Ceremony Of Late TB (864 Views)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Nollywood Actors At Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Burial: Photos And Video From The Lying-in-state Ceremony Of Late TB by MsDoris(f): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
The lying-in-state ceremony of popular Late Prophet Temitope Joshua, alias TB Joshua is currently going on at the premises of Synagogue Church of All Nations which he founded.

TB Joshua passed away few weeks ago, 5th of June, 2021, barely a week to his 58th birthday.
According to SCOAN, “His last moments on earth were spent in the service of God.

Few days ago, 4th July precisely, a candlelight procession was held in his honour.

The procession was led by his wife, Evelyn Joshua, at the premises of his church in Ikotun, Lagos.

A video of his body arriving the prayer mountain of the Synagogue church has hit the internet.

See update/ Photos and video from the lying in State ceremony here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/07/lying-in-state-ceremony-of-tb-joshua.html?m=1

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: Photos And Video From The Lying-in-state Ceremony Of Late TB by Mondrous(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest on man of God

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “why I Didn’t Marry The Father Of My Son – Jackie B Reveals (WATCH) / Watch As Fans Scream Wizkid's Essence Word For Word At Burna Boy's O2 Arena Show / Stop Tagging Me On Broken Marriage My Marriage Will Work – Actress Inem Peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.