Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It (5193 Views)

Unilag Releases Evidences Of Fair Hearing In Ogundipe's Case / More Evidences Of Young Earth Emmerges / Very Bizarre Live Fish Rain From The Sky In Indian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by cybriz82(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Ori e buuru ni? Na NL u wan drop bomb? U no go carry am go Cro.wwe?

Funny guy e be like say d guy dey folow u drag babe?
Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by when2(f): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
offset67:
Allah akubar

Bomb! Bomb!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by julioralph(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
It's real, and Science has no clear answer. The role of that Spanish Priest is an interesting angle too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lluvia_de_Peces

1 Like

Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by Psalmspsalms: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day." (Genesis 1:6-8 KJV)
Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by theTranslator: 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ofemmanu1:
Omo see fish?

e no fit happen for here lailai
It has happened before
Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by rabiudon: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
I have witnessed it before
Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by 1Sharon(f): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Psalmspsalms:
"And God said, Let there be a firmament in
the midst of the waters, and let it divide the
waters from the waters. And God made the
firmament, and divided the waters which
were under the firmament from the waters
which were above the firmament: and it
was so. And God called the firmament
Heaven. And the evening and the morning
were the second day."
(Genesis 1:6-8 KJV)

What does God have to do with this?
Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by PrinceInTheNort: 1:43am On Jul 09, 2021
Mayniaa:
Religious people are so annoying, now that they know it's caused by the effects of hurricane and tornadoes, will they continue to thank their various gods
There is no valid explanation on this oga. If it cause by the effect of hurricane and tornadoes, Why do they fall only when it is raining?

1 Like

Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by mendelian(m): 4:19am On Jul 09, 2021
Telegram234:
lolz.
The so-called fish rain happens when hurricanes, tornados happens near water, seas, lakes etc and thereby carrying the fishes from the sea or river anyone and spinning away in another direction with a full speed.
And it landes in another country or town.
So brother there is nothing spiritual there...

I don't really agree with u. The rain of fish in Honduras was said to occur about 4 times in a year. Does this mean the Hurricane abi Tornados happens around Honduras about 4 times in a year too ??
Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by Joeyfizzo: 4:30am On Jul 09, 2021
offset67:
Allah akubar
na wa o which one is Allah akubah again.....this is common sense n science. Na wa o!!!
Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 09, 2021
[quote
Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by phemmyfour: 5:18am On Jul 09, 2021
Manna from heaven
Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by gregyboy(m): 6:31am On Jul 09, 2021
PrinceInTheNort:
There is no valid explanation on this oga. If it cause by the effect of hurricane and tornadoes, Why do they fall only when it is raining?

You skipped your geography classes

First of all the end product of hurricane is rain

1 Like

Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by Telegram234(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2021
mendelian:

I don't really agree with u. The rain of fish in Honduras was said to occur about 4 times in a year. Does this mean the Hurricane abi Tornados happens around Honduras about 4 times in a year too ??
do u know how many tornados happens in america alone?
It may not be in the country that the tornados happen.
Bro, my pay is one bottle of star, and snake pepper soup plus 4 packs of kiss or gold circle.
Shebi, i paid money to learn this in school.
Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by Ray07(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2021
PrinceInTheNort:
according to some researchers, when ocean water evaporate during the summer, it evaporate along with the fishes egg.

I wonder how the fishes survive up there, in the sky.
Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by DukeofNL: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2021
shocked thjs one of the sign of end time ooo
Wetin remain now na to rain cow for naija and boom!! Trumpet
Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by DukeofNL: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2021
What the fish rain to occurs was a Jewish space laser, it makes hole in the firmament which cause the fishes there to fall to earth cheesy
Psalmspsalms:
"And God said, Let there be a firmament in
the midst of the waters, and let it divide the
waters from the waters. And God made the
firmament, and divided the waters which
were under the firmament from the waters
which were above the firmament: and it
was so. And God called the firmament
Heaven. And the evening and the morning
were the second day."
(Genesis 1:6-8 KJV)
Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by Zhongkui2: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2021
10 years Facebook account for sale. Make you una refer me to a serious buyer abet

I need the money urgently... Country too hard

WhatsApp me. zero nine zero 3 three 2 three 3 two four eight
Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by paidseva: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2021
buzorcharles:

<a href="https://paidseva.com">Paidseva</a> is one of the leading pest control company providing on-demand services. Paidseva is trusted by more than 5000+ customers and it is successively increasing day by day. We opt to use the best eco friendly chemicals to remove pests, also our saftey precautions are on the top notch. We are providing our services in different location of india like pest control delhi, pest control delhi ncr, pest control mumbai, pest control hyderabad, pest control pune, pest control jaipur, pest control gujrat and other cities too. Also we are planning to introduce some innovative features like do it yourself pest control,<a href="https://pestcontrol.paidseva.com"> pest control near me </a>, do my own pest control.

<a href="https://paidseva.com/pest-control-delhi.php">Pest Control Delhi</a>
<a href="https://pestcontrol.paidseva.com/general-pest-control.php"">General Pest Control</a>
<a href="https://pestcontrol.paidseva.com/pest-control-for-office.php">Treatment for Office</a>
<a href="https://pestcontrol.paidseva.com/cockroach-control.php">Cockroach Pest Control</a>

Re: See Evidences Of A Fish Rain, And The Process That Forms It by Ola17: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ray07:
according to some researchers, when ocean water evaporate during the summer, it evaporate along with the fishes egg.

I wonder how the fishes survive up there, in the sky.

There’s no research that claims fish eggs evaporate with water molecules. Such claim has no scientific basis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Facts About North Korea / Thesis Topics In Power System Engineering / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.