Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,967 members, 7,863,446 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison (99016 Views)

Polish Government Says Prince William Is Son Of Jacob Rothschild / Jacob Zuma's Five Biggest Career Scandals / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by obinoral1179(m): 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
This is what we called democracy.... If our democracy is working I'm sure our politicians will think twice before doing anything stupid.

Buhari hate speech about the baboon Will soak in blood.

Tinubu bullion van

Good luck stealing is not corruption

El rufia body bags..

All this statement and actions will have beg the question why the court shouldn't remind them in prison...
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Kimjongun: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
Is this how south Africa treat their heroes past? A Nigerian governor role model for that matter
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by obinoral1179(m): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
jaxxy:

It’s important to do the right thing no matter who is involved bt most Nigerians are partial and sentimental which I can understand bt we must not be hypocritical even if sentimental.

Zuma should be respected just like Mandela. He fought for their liberation. Yes to obey the law due process should be followed bt he must be respected.

Nigerians are partial and hypocritical at thesame time.
he should have uphold the constitution he fought for and not disrespect it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by obinoral1179(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kimjongun:
Is this how south Africa treat their heroes past? A Nigerian governor role model for that matter
hero wey do anyhow go see anyhow.... Watch as anyone summon to the court will react..
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, it's all a charade my dear . The" democracy " isn't for everyone, it's mostly enjoyed by those with deep pockets and connections, your average South African is in deep shyt like you guys( justice-wise). The judiciary is very corrupt and biased against anyone who is not from certain circles, the media as well. South Africa of Ramaphosa has a great PR team though ,a team that can only be matched by that of Rwanda in selling bullcrap disguised as rosesgrin grin. Both have rotten justice systems, media dictatorship (monopoly),and presidents that are celebrated by the Western world( I wonder why?) wink.

Story for the gods. Which of our former presidents in Nigeria have been sent to prison even with weightier allegations hanging on their necks?

South Africa can't be compared to Nigeria in any aspect. At least, they are not paying bandits ransom and rehabilitating terrorists!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Princedapace(m): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:
One of the best democracy country in the world. I can't believe they are in Africa

Whites have positive influence. The whites who are mixed in govt there help in making the country to work. Same as in Namibia. But u see those countries fully in control of blacks, na trash. Haiti is one, Nigeria is another
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by JaceBlaze: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
patani:

I think Zuma did all his corruption charade in the open...I am a Nigerian and I stay in SA...Black nation most especially Zulu will eventually finish that country if care is not taken.....I pity Zuma yes but jailing him is the right step in the right direction for that country....

On Racial tension...that issue will forever be in SA....Whites are not ready to make black equal to them, while blacks are also misbehaving every opportunity given. This has further validated some white supremacist believe that blacks are stupid....Even in offices, the way black SAns work is slow and quality of work deliver are shabies...although i have seen exceptional black SAns but very few...

Another kwerekwere that happens to live in South Africa thinks he knows something,and he thinks being here gives him a license to be all over our business.

As the old saying goes..."it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think that you are stupid than to open it and prove them right"

Says South Africans work slow yet Nigeria has been stagnant for the past 60+ years... can't make this stuff up.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by abbey621(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
patani:

I think Zuma did all his corruption charade in the open...I am a Nigerian and I stay in SA...Black nation most especially Zulu will eventually finish that country if care is not taken.....I pity Zuma yes but jailing him is the right step in the right direction for that country....

On Racial tension...that issue will forever be in SA....Whites are not ready to make black equal to them, while blacks are also misbehaving every opportunity given. This has further validated some white supremacist believe that blacks are stupid....Even in offices, the way black SAns work is slow and quality of work deliver are shabies...although i have seen exceptional black SAns but very few...

Sounds like you're not being objective or ass licking the whites, are you saying whites don't do stupid things as well? I've been to SA many times, for every vice or bad habit that you can list of a black person, the whites have it and more, not only in SA but in Europe and America as well. Skin color has and will never be a major factor in behaviorial compliance or non compliance, let's separate opinions from facts please!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TjoBATHONG(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
patani:

If Nigerians are "exceptional" - what are u doing in SA, Mr refugee? Shouldn't your country be one of the best in the world, let alone Africa? Instead it's a poohole. It's jealousy making u say all this nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by bimbomajar(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
God when we Nigeria be like south africa

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by patani(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
TjoBATHONG:

If Nigerians are "exceptional" - what are u doing in SA, Mr refugee? Shouldn't your country be one of the best in the world, let alone Africa? Instead it's a poohole. It's jealousy making u say all this nonsense

Na you know. If u like call me illegal immigrant I have no business with you... Talk to your government if head is paining u.... As for me, I'm in ur country to make as much money as I can... If u like insult me and Nigerian together... Your bleeping business..

On service delivery... Av you mentioned how it's declined constantly since 94...as I speak a joburg water pipe is leaking right infront of my gate reported almost 2 weeks ago still no trace of repair.... Joburg north surburb for that matter... Is that aw it was before anyways... I'm nt here to debate u
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Mavrick2012: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
longetivity:
Bubu, pantami and malami should get ready for kirikiri
how many ex president has ever gone to Jail in this contraption you call country?
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
patani:

LMFAO,90% of people who work in government offices in SA are the very blacks, and South Africa as a result is one of the the few African countries with better service delivery. A Nigerian refugee has no business taking a swipe at black SA grin, no business at all grin. Imagine a citizen of a country whose people are resorting to crossing the Mediterranean sea to get better services in EUROPE dissing people who will never ever think of doing some rubbish like that because they know how to take care of themselves. What the f are you smoking ? grin grin. Where is the Nigerian exceptionalism in Nigeria seen ; in how many are fulling up foreign embassies looking for visas even to hell ?grin grin grin

And what gave you the impression that black SA are looking for some white validation? grin . Please don't project your societal sicknesses on us.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by patani(m): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
abbey621:

Sounds like you're not being objective or ass licking the whites, are you saying whites don't do stupid things as well? I've been to SA many times, for every vice or bad habit that you can list of a black person, the whites have it and more, not only in SA but in Europe and America as well. Skin color has and will never be a major factor in behaviorial compliance or non compliance, let's separate opinions from facts please!

Well, truth is always bitter....whites are also stupid but compare the percentage to blacks...

I don't butlick... As a matter of fact white are too stupid for my liking but why. Mmu guys av always hated truth that's why u all hated N Mandela because he was factual about the future of the country.. Like I said... Na u know it's ur country... Do it the way u like... When I'm done here I pack my bag
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Aduroja123(m): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
TMKsouth:
South Africa's Justice Minister Ronald Lamola went to see former president Jacob Zuma at Escourt Correctional Services in KwaZulu-Natal this afternoon.

Zuma handed himself in at the prison last night before a midnight deadline. He has been sentenced to 15 months imprisonment for contempt of court for repeatedly refusing to appear before a commission investigating government corruption during his 9-year rule.

Dem lodge baba for hotel dey call am prison.

See life. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Princedapace:

Whites have positive influence. The whites who are mixed in govt there help in making the country to work. Same as in Namibia. But u see those countries fully in control of blacks, na trash. Haiti is one, Nigeria is another

LMFAO,over 90% of people in government in South Africa are black; both in parliament & government offices grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by jaxxy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
obinoral1179:
he should have uphold the constitution he fought for and not disrespect it.

What if people are playing politics or ignoble games with the constitution he fought for?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Another kwerekwere that happens to live in South Africa thinks he knows something,and he things being here gives him a license to be all over our business.

As the old saying goes..."it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think that you are stupid than to open it and prove them right"

Says South Africans work slow yet Nigeria has been stagnant for the past 60+ years... can't make this stuff up.

LMFAO, does the idiot even sound like someone who has ever seen the interior of a single office in South Africa? grin grin. That's one of the frustrated kweres who sell fake products in downtown Jozi , but has people back home thinkin he's a "big boy" in South Africa grin grin grin.

Imagine someone from Nigeria talking about people's work ethic grin, the same people that were protesting at their embassy here in South Africa against their officials whose services are wack grin grin grin just imagine .

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
amuwo1980:

You are so correct about Rwanda , the guy is a goddam snake oil seller

Lol, unfortunately due to media brainwashing, people around Africa hail him as some sort of model leader angry. We have a long way to go in this continent.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by TjoBATHONG(m): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
patani:

Na you know. If u like call me illegal immigrant I have no business with you... Talk to your government if head is paining u.... As for me, I'm in ur country to make as much money as I can... If u like insult me and Nigerian together... Your bleeping business..

On service delivery... Av you mentioned how it's declined constantly since 94...as I speak a joburg water pipe is leaking right infront of my gate reported almost 2 weeks ago still no trace of repair.... Joburg north surburb for that matter... Is that aw it was before anyways... I'm nt here to debate u

U can make as much business as u like, we don't care - there are plenty black South Africans making good business too, far more than u. Why are u painting them as pathetic? Don't forget son that you're in SA at the invitation of the black government, whites didn't want u here during apartheid. Now that we've fed u you're shi*ting on the plate in typical Nigerian fashion and then u wonder why u are loathed.

Were those Joburg water pipes leaking during Mandela and Mbekis time? Infact, service delivery was its best and expanded to included black areas that were never covered by the white government - that's why you're in SA today talking c*rap. That today things are bad is as a direct influence of Jacob Zuma's administration - the whole world knows it - and he's paying for his sins sitting in prison while Ramaphosa is cleaning house. So drop the whole black man negativity coz you're both ungrateful and ignorant of SA past and current history. All you're good at is licking white *as.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by UnabashedIPOB: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Your ONE NIGERIA is the ONLY country on the face of this earth that defies all natural law and human decency. It's the ONLY corrupt country that the leaders could LOOT with impunity and get away with it. Any other country including the most corrupt ones, their leaders are arrested for looting and corruption, tried and jailed if found guilty but not in NIGERIA. And some IDIOTS would come on this forum to talk about ONE NIGERIA. These people are EVIL and deserve nothing but DAMNATION!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
showafrica:

It is because oyibo succeeded ruling them for long thereby mixing sensible blood with the indigenes. Imagine if Britain had ruled Nigeria till 1990, Nigeria would had been one of the best by now. Why, because oyibo gives everyone equal chance to compete and upgrade.

Even if Britain had remained in Nigeria till 1990,Nigeria wouldn't be much better than it is right now. Wanna know why?
The Dutch developed south africa because they planned to stay there forever,living in el Dorado while subduing black folks unlike Britain that was only interested in Nigeria's resources. British folks had no intention of staying here in the long run so they didn't bother to develop the country.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by showafrica(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Plead:

Even if Britain had remained in Nigeria till 1990,Nigeria wouldn't be much better than it is right now. Wanna know why?
The Dutch developed south africa because they planned to stay there forever,living in el Dorado while subduing black folks unlike Britain that was only interested in Nigeria's resources. British folks had no intention of staying here in the long run so they didn't bother to develop the country.

Yes, you have a point. I guess Britain left because Nigeria was too hot for habitation and mosquitoes were not merciful with malaria. South Africa is cold and more habitable for the Dutch hence the fight against indigenes.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
patani:

LMFAO,can you please inform us of the services SAns enjoyed before 1994 ? grin ? I mean the services that you claim are on a decline grin grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
showafrica:

It is because oyibo succeeded ruling them for long thereby mixing sensible blood with the indigenes. Imagine if Britain had ruled Nigeria till 1990, Nigeria would had been one of the best by now. Why, because oyibo gives everyone equal chance to compete and upgrade.

LMFAO,Nigerian tales shocked. What the hell does this mean ? grin grin. Is this how far you people would go to discredit other Africans ? grin grin
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by abbey621(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
patani:

Well, truth is always bitter....whites are also stupid but compare the percentage to blacks...

I don't butlick... As a matter of fact white are too stupid for my liking but why. Mmu guys av always hated truth that's why u all hated N Mandela because he was factual about the future of the country.. Like I said... Na u know it's ur country... Do it the way u like... When I'm done here I pack my bag
So now whites are too stupid for your liking and blacks are stupid too, then what are you? Albino or Alien? Comediangrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Meninmen:

Story for the gods. Which of our former presidents in Nigeria have been sent to prison even with weightier allegations hanging on their necks?

South Africa can't be compared to Nigeria in any aspect. At least, they are not paying bandits ransom and rehabilitating terrorists!

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
vioment:

Chairman you dey handle dem properly. They want to be spreading around based on south Africa's infrastructural beauty, built by white SA, Asian SA, and other Africans.

I no just get dem time today.
Don't mind those cretins, they are my slave here. I will make sure I put all of them in there fvcking place. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by Lionessza6(f): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Plead:

[b]The Dutch developed south africa because they planned to stay there forever,living in el Dorado while subduing black folks [/b]unlike Britain that was only interested in Nigeria's resources. British folks had no intention of staying here in the long run so they didn't bother to develop the country.

The longterm plan ; to make the blacks labour and build all the infrastructure and then the extarminate them as they did in Australia. Not only South Africa, Namibia & Zimbabwe as well.
Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by IamSolopy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kindly patronize your boy ooo�

Re: Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison by seangy4konji: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
nobody goes to jail here...

all criminals...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! / Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) / Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.