Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Kanu Case ,male Judge From Southeast Should Replace Nyako - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Case ,male Judge From Southeast Should Replace Nyako (623 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / IBB, Shehu Yar’adua And Murtala Nyako In Mecca (Throwback Photo) / Court Stops Imo State Chief Judge From Swearing In New Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Case ,male Judge From Southeast Should Replace Nyako by Tinubuadvocate: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
A south east male judge should handle kanu case because of intimidation and harassment federal government should change justice Binta Nyako that currently handling kanu case .We know Nyako is from north and a Muslim although its not matter but this woman can free kanu because of intimidation and kanu shouldn't be free if it's his kinsmen we will see how far he can go.

Hope government will take this as a matter of urgency kanu should be crucified.
Re: Kanu Case ,male Judge From Southeast Should Replace Nyako by NorthernAgender: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hell no way a southern will never allow to handle that case, justice Binta Nyako can't be intimidated she has the experience she has handled a case more complicated than this shit.kanu is going to be hang and nothing will happen.
Re: Kanu Case ,male Judge From Southeast Should Replace Nyako by Atiwaye: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
The woman might withdraw from the case even without federal government ask her to do that I have this feeling kanu will stay long in prison because the case will be really slow.
Re: Kanu Case ,male Judge From Southeast Should Replace Nyako by heniford2: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Atiwaye:
The woman might withdraw from the case even without federal government ask her to do that I have this feeling kanu will stay long in prison because the case will be really slow.
let me be watching you guys we are waiting for them to kill him let's watch how it unfolds
NorthernAgender:
Hell no way a southern will never allow to handle that case, justice Binta Nyako can't be intimidated she has the experience she has handled a case more complicated than this shit.kanu is going to be hang and nothing will happen.
Re: Kanu Case ,male Judge From Southeast Should Replace Nyako by Atiwaye: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Why did you quote me can't you read and comprehend? I'm not say they should kill him.
heniford2:
let me be watching you guys we are waiting for them to kill him let's watch how it unfolds
Re: Kanu Case ,male Judge From Southeast Should Replace Nyako by heniford2: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Atiwaye:
Why did you quote me can't you read and comprehend? I'm not say they should kill him.
you indirectly said so
Re: Kanu Case ,male Judge From Southeast Should Replace Nyako by Tochj(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Come and hang him nah Ewu zamfara

1 Like

Re: Kanu Case ,male Judge From Southeast Should Replace Nyako by Atiwaye: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
I think you don't have brain I must confess.
heniford2:
you indirectly said so
Re: Kanu Case ,male Judge From Southeast Should Replace Nyako by NorthernAgender: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Whatever the terrorist called maize kanu is going to be hang soon and you his followers will become leaderless.
Tochj:

Come and hang him nah Ewu zamfara
Re: Kanu Case ,male Judge From Southeast Should Replace Nyako by NorthernAgender: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tell me the wage is of siner death.
heniford2:
Re: Kanu Case ,male Judge From Southeast Should Replace Nyako by heniford2: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Atiwaye:
I think you don't have brain I must confess.
your indirectly insulting me why naw are you hungry
Re: Kanu Case ,male Judge From Southeast Should Replace Nyako by heniford2: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
NorthernAgender:
Tell me the wage is of siner death.
which wage which sin did he commit tell me point it out
Re: Kanu Case ,male Judge From Southeast Should Replace Nyako by Resurrection212: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
I don't pray for his release too since he was arrested imo state is peaceful now.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet T.B Joshua Gave Me Money After I Won Election – Ondo Gov, Akeredolu / Security Agents Went Abroad To Arrest Kanu But Can’t Arrest Bandits Here –Ishaku / God Why Are We Southern Nigerian so Illiterate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.