Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Essence Of Gold, Silver And Diamond Necklace For Nigerian Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Essence Of Gold, Silver And Diamond Necklace For Nigerian Ladies (315 Views)

Davido And Tiwa Savage Buy Patek Philippe Gold And Diamond Watches / Isabella Ayuk Flaunts Her Fiancé And Diamond Engagement Ring, Set To Wed / Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Essence Of Gold, Silver And Diamond Necklace For Nigerian Ladies by marvelck: 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
Black is Beautiful!

We have gold, silver and diamond in Africa, where we celebrate black Beauty.

Made To Order gold, silver and diamond necklaces for girls and women available from Kisses & Roses in partnership with Amazon.
Hand delivered worldwide with warranty.
Love gifts for special occasions.

Selling fast now is the Love Heart Necklace 1.1carat Round Cut Cubic Zirconia Forever Lover Heart Jewelry 14k White Gold Plated,Valentine's Day Anniversary Birthday Gift For Her.

Kisses & Roses Store on Amazon will be opening soon Live in Lagos, Africa's largest megacity.
To celebrate lifestyles of beauty, love and fashion.
Jewelry, designers' haute couture and takeaways of chocolates, chocolate wine, red wine, Champagne and flowers.

Re: The Essence Of Gold, Silver And Diamond Necklace For Nigerian Ladies by Victor8st: 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
Gold has always looked beautiful on black people. Love it.
Re: The Essence Of Gold, Silver And Diamond Necklace For Nigerian Ladies by AdamRichell: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
For Nigerian girls and ladies, gold and pearls are great because it blends well with the color of their skin. My wife has been wearing the gold necklace for almost 20 years, and in all that time, she has never once said she was tired of it. I, too, admire how the necklace goes perfectly with her thin neck every time. It is fabulously beautiful, and I am ready to give a huge amount of such jewelry, honestly. I love making my wife happy and making her happy every day. She deserves it because she takes care of our home and our children.

(1) (Reply)

Weird Resemblance / Bbnaija Maria & Jackie B F!ght Over Pere Gossip Beatrice & Angel Liquorose (vide / BBN: Live: Yerin And Niyi Evicted, Meet New Big Brother Naija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.