Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu (7280 Views)

Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / State Of The Nation: Obasanjo Holds Closed-Door Meeting With SDP Leaders / Ugwuanyi Holds Town Hall Meeting On Adequate Water Supply-StateRporter News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by OEPHIUS(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
#Security!

#Governor Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi of #Enugu State, after a closed-door meeting with Heads of Security Agencies in the state at the Government House, Enugu, on Thursday, proceeded with the security chiefs to some forests and escape routes of the yet-to-be identified gunmen, across four local government areas, where they took on-the-spot far reaching decisions aimed at tackling the challenges squarely.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis
https://www.facebook.com/219622205177206/posts/1224229038049846/

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by OEPHIUS(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
More

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by NwaNimo1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2021

8 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by OEPHIUS(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
More.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by OEPHIUS(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
More..

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by Kosoco(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Where is Ebube Agu again?

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]
hahahahahahaah nwanimo lol you no well oooo

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by saintkel(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Let peace reign....our lovely East is turning.ing to something else....

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by Afonjashapmouth: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
Insecurity is why we have so much reduction in foreign investment in this clime grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by athaboi(f): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
Security is zero in this country, no strategy, no intelligence gathering... nothing absolutely. What they do is post reaction! After an incident must have occurred then you see them carrying gun up and down looking for scape goat

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by mabelly: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
To the guy (cc nairanaira12) that has been chastising me for trying to promote my software and increase people potentials to make money. Look below, I have done it again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by dmbb: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
This Governor is a nice person, he likes peace in his state. The problem is that some terrorists will not like it
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by Nigercity: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by Kuginzi: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Operation flush out Igbos/ESN in Enugu loading......

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by DonUmeh(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Security agents needs to step up in coal city.
Several assisinations.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by Banmeallday: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
JUST LOOK AT THAT ROAD

THE ROAD ALREADY TELLS UNA THAT ITS A ZOOOOOO
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by ArewaNightmare: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin Werey dey disguise

When you're done with ur camera shows and shenanigans, the original order will come from ABUJA wether to protect those FULANI escape routes or not

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by nairanaira12: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
mabelly:
To the guy (cc nairanaira12) that has been chastising me for trying to promote my software and increase people potentials to make money. Look below, I have done it again.

Get over 10,000 emails from any country to market your goods or services and make money for free.

Making money these days, one needs a lot of online exposure. Either you are running ads online or growing a follower-ship that will eventually convert to money making.

Alot of people have struggled over the years trying to grow their businesses with little or no success. Whereas growing a business can happen with as little as a simple email marketing giving the business the exposure that is needed for free.

So what if I told you that you can get thousands of email addresses of people from different countries, different works of life and interest what would you say.

Take a Nigeria business as a case study, you are into real estate, and you sell premium properties, you need exposure for your estates, you can target people of high Income e.g CEOs, MDs, Business owners etc then cold mail them to draw their attention to your brand and what you have to offer.

Are you the marketing manager in the organisation you work? This might just be bringing about new idea on how to go about increasing the brand awareness of the organisation.

You sell clothes or other products? you can send product images via email and drive attention and make sales.

Or you need to get international email addresses USA, Britain, Italy, etc for your businesses, trust me, it's as simple as a click.

People of this generation are mostly mobile with their email receiver. They get their email messages on the go, so you are rest assured of getting across to a lot of people.

To get all that email addresses, you need a software that is simply installed into your Chrome or Microsoft browser and boom you are good to go.

The software is sold for about 90$ but I am willing to give it to you for 15,000 naira. However, the first 10 people to make payment will be getting it at a discounted price of 10,000 naira.

What you will get after making payment;
1. Software to install
2. Manual on how to install
3. Manual on how to use.
4. Online one on one assistance.(if requested)

WhatsApp: 0.9.1.5.2.5.7.4.3.7.5

Below is a screen shot of over 14,000 email addresses gotten from USA on just one topic

You finally confessed that you were the one who opened the thread.

You can do it 2 million times if you like. The truth remains that only idiots will buy email list. Sensible email marketers build their own list.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by mabelly: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
nairanaira12:

You finally confessed that you were the one who opened the thread.

You can do it 2 million times if you like. The truth remains that only idiots will buy email list. Sensible email marketers build their own list.

This will be my last response to you, I have entertained you enough. Think what you must, believe what you must. Because only a fool will assume he is wise.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by nairanaira12: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
mabelly:

This will be my last response to you, I have entertained you enough. Think what you must, believe what you must. Because only a fool will assume he is wise.

Lolz. You are not as sharp as you think you are.

Only fools buy email lists or email generators.

Wise email marketers build their email list from scratch.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by aikyg(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Okay!
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Holds Closed Door Meeting With Security Heads In Enugu by Edusouls(m): 4:44am On Jul 09, 2021
Pursue them ipob touts dislodged from imo state are now sneaked inside the ever loving and peaceful Enugu State, like 3 high profile assassination in the past two months, show them as hope did In imo state..hopeless animals..

(1) (Reply)

Edo PDP Crisis: Why INEC Hands Are Tied As Status Quo Remains / Italy Angry Over Rescue Mission / Breaking: Tinubu Steps Down As A National Leader Of APC, Give Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.