Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! (652 Views)

Any Igbo Person Suporting Ipob/esn/ugm Is A Big Fool / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB (2) (3) (4)

A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by TimFisher2: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dear Lalasticlala, what is wrong with you and your moderators

Mr Lalaticlala, Didn't you watch the video or verify before pushing it to front page

i came across a thread few moments ago about Nnamdi Kanu supporting PDP Government and preaching for one Nigeria https://www.nairaland.com/6640774/video-nnamdi-kanu-supporting-one

The video your team pushed to front page, i can say is total false and did not align with the narrative of what the poster tend to achieve, I can say that Nnamdi Kanu narratives was changed to suit their gullibility. I can say this action tends to tarnish the image of Nnamdi Kanu and paint him in a bad light

Nnamdi Kanu was lamenting about the killings in Nigeria, he said that why they are protesting is to send a clear message to the Nigeria Government that if they did not stop the incessant killing of people by Boko Haram, everybody will be forced to breakaway, that the can"t stay and wait for terrorists to coerce them into their religion. That the killings happening was what prompted the Biafran/Nigeria Civil War

Please retract the earlier publication you pushed to front page and make amend to conform with original facts

Thank you

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by SenatePresdo(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
Yoruba Media Nnamdi Kanu has always been complaining about.

I don't expect any good news about MNK to hit FP, Only propagandas against him is what the Mods are pushing to FP.

Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by Joromi1: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
SenatePresdo:

I don't expect any good news about MNK to hit FP, Only propagandas against him is what the Mods are pushing to FP.

Your delusion about Yoruba is epic. Who doesn't know that the op of that thread is Fulani? I believe you do too, but since mentioning Yoruba is the only thing that keeps you alive you couldn't resist it.

Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by gidgiddy: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kanu was protesting against herdsmen killings, they said he was protesting for Nigerias unity

But who cares?

Even Ojukwu once believed in Nigerian unity, he fought for Nigeria in the Congo.

A time came when he realised that 'one Nigeria' was a farce.

Most of us will start off believing in Nigeria until we get to that point when we realise like Ojukwu did, that its a farce

Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by Buckeyemedia1: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
TimFisher2:

Mr Lalaticlala, Didn't you watch the video or verify before pushing it to front page

i came across a thread few moments ago about Nnamdi Kanu supporting PDP Government and preaching for one Nigeria https://www.nairaland.com/6640774/video-nnamdi-kanu-supporting-one

The video your team pushed to front page, i can say is total false and did not align with the narrative of what the poster tend to achieve, I can say that Nnamdi Kanu narratives was changed to suit their gullibility. I can say this action tends to tarnish the image of Nnamdi Kanu and paint him in a bad light

Nnamdi Kanu was lamenting about the killings in Nigeria, he said that why they are protesting is to send a clear message to the Nigeria Government that if they did not stop the incessant killing of people by Boko Haram, everybody will be forced to breakaway, that the can"t stay and wait for terrorists to coerce them into their religion. That the killings happening was what prompted the Biafran/Nigeria Civil War

Please retract the earlier publication you pushed to front page and make amend to conform with original facts

Thank you
Don’t we have our own ears to make our own assumptions? He supported one Nigeria & Jonathan in the video.

Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by Buckeyemedia1: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
gidgiddy:
Kanu was protesting against herdsmen killings, they said he was protesting for Nigerias unity

But who cares?

Even Ojukwu once believed in Nigerian unity, he fought for Nigeria in the Congo.

A time came when he realised that 'one Nigeria' was a farce

Most of us will start off believing in Nigeria until we get to that point when we realise like Ojukwu did, that its a farce
For over 50 years, you are still chasing the illusion, don’t you have any shame? Didn’t Ojukwu still return home to marry Ms Nigeria after Fulani Shehu Shagari pardoned him to get Eastern votes in the run up to the 1983 Election?

Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by anungangampu: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nairaland is full blown Yoruba propaganda outlet.

Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by flamingREED(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
Chillax, brethren, it won't be long anymore.
Mr Seun may be desperate, trying to make all the gains left in the ever-thinning fabric of this man-made country.
And don't easily attack our Yoruba brothers any further.

Our minds are made up. In southern unity we stand.
Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by gidgiddy: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
For over 50 years, you are still chasing the illusion, don’t you have any shame? Didn’t Ojukwu still return home to marry Ms Nigeria after Fulani Shehu Shagari pardoned him to get Eastern votes in the run up to the 1983 Election?

Theres no expiry date in the struggle for freedom

Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by Tranquillity360: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Exactly.

These people are evil.

Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by IgweOfNnewi: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kanu Nnamdi is unstable like sea water

Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by Monogamy: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
Here we go again..

His members must come up with their normal falsehood.

His protest was against Boko haram activities in the north which he claimed northern leaders set up to destabilize GEJ's tenure..

Same northerners that are now how number one enemy.. What quickly went wrong after GEJ lose power?

Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by SenatePresdo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Joromi1:

Your delusion about Yoruba is epic. Who doesn't know that the of that thread is Fulani? I believe you do too, but since mentioning Yoruba is the only thing that keeps you alive you couldn't resist it.

Why would Nairaland only push propagandas against Kanu to FP? Both verified and Unverified.

Do you know how many pro IPOb thread that didn't make it to FP.

If Se.un the owner of Nairaland allows anti MNK threads on FP, why wouldn't he allow pro MNK thread on FP too?

Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by Unik3030: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
gidgiddy:

But who cares?

A time came when he realised that 'one Nigeria' was a farce.

so herdsmen were killing in 2012?
Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by Unik3030: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Why would Nairaland only push propagandas against Kanu to FP? Both verified and Unverified.

If Se.un the owner of Nairaland allows anti MNK threads on FP, why wouldn't he allow pro MNK thread on FP too?
he's the owner of the forum n he can't post anything he wishes,but u people have biafrasay n biafragist y don't u go there to post whatever u like?
Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by TimFisher2: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Please we dont need such now

The Igbos and the Yorubas have decided to join the two houses together

Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by QuotaSystem: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
SenatePresdo:

This is Nairaland. A Nigerian Forum cool

IPOB remains a proscribed, illegal group as far as Nigeria is concerned so there's no way an illegality like "pro-ipob" threads can be allowed to grace the Front Page.

I blame Seun and the mods for relaxing Rule 9 to the point that ipob head hunters have the nerve to be claiming priority rights.

Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.

Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by gidgiddy: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Unik3030:
so herdsmen were killing in 2012?

Even earlier

Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by amc: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
TimFisher2:

Thank you

His words...

"What the terrorist are doing will only lead to the breakup of Nigeria and we do not want that"
Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by TimFisher2: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
amc:

His words...

"What the terrorist are doing will only lead to the breakup of Nigeria and we do not want that"

A time in my life I sang the national anthem and pledge the national pledge now i want the dissolution of Nigeria

Going by your assumptions

Are you going to hold it against me??

Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by Militant30: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
G
Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by TimFisher2: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Don’t we have our own ears to make our own assumptions? He supported one Nigeria & Jonathan in the video.

A time in my life I sang the national anthem and pledge the national pledge now i want the dissolution of Nigeria

Going by your assumptions

Are you going to hold it against me??

Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by nzeobi(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

Oga nnamdi KANU has been a member of massob before he formed ipob, he never supported PDP of GEJ at anytime. He was even arrested during GEJ.

Or can you prove he supported GEJ or one Nigeria in the video
Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by LamidiCownu: 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
Joromi1:

Your delusion about Yoruba is epic. Who doesn't know that the op of that thread is Fulani? I believe you do too, but since mentioning Yoruba is the only thing that keeps you alive you couldn't resist it.
Yeebowls fear the Hausa/Fulani more than God. Forget their empty rant behind the anonymity of nairaland.
The loser you quoted would rather deflect than face their Fulani masters currently gang banging Lamidi Cownu after giving him a meal of garri and kulikuli grin cheesy
Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by LamidiCownu: 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
The paedophilic coward Ojukwu was the government's witness when Ken Saro Wiwa was hung.
Yeebowls only complain when things aren't going their way. Slimy characters!
Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by LamidiCownu: 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
nzeobi:

Oga nnamdi KANU has been a member of massob before he formed ipob, he never supported PDP of GEJ at anytime. He was even arrested during GEJ.

Or can you prove he supported GEJ or one Nigeria in the video
Arrested where and when ? grin cheesy
Liar
Re: A Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Suporting One Nigeria Is Fake!!! by Christistruth00: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
The Video is genuine

Thank God the Bus didn’t run him over while he was busy defending the Unity of Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJpPQaSaLjY

Buhari Regime Votes N15b For Police Special Operations For North, Exclude South / Wonders N Creativity From HAUSA Kids / Two Years To Go Then We Will Meet Fulani Terrorist Face To Face