Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu (2825 Views)

Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / IPOB: Britain Briefs Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu’s Travelling Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by pafra(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Breaking News from UK Government

"We cannot get you out of prison or detention, nor can we get special treatment for you because you are British. If however you are not treated in line with internationally accepted standards we will consider approaching local authorities."

"If you are a dual British national in the country of your other nationality (for example, a dual Nigerian-British national in Nigeria), we would not normally offer you support or get involved in dealings between you and the authorities of that state."

"We would not normally attend a court case involving a British national, and we cannot influence the outcome of any trial.”

~ British High Commission,
Abuja, Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by Kaduna1stson: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by NwaNimo1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by NigeriaNawa: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
pafra:

"We cannot get you out of prison or detention, nor can we get special treatment for you because you are British. If however you are not treated in line with internationally accepted standards we will consider approaching local authorities."

"If you are a dual British national in the country of your other nationality (for example, a dual Nigerian-British national in Nigeria), we would not normally offer you support or get involved in dealings between you and the authorities of that state."

"We would not normally attend a court case involving a British national, and we cannot influence the outcome of any trial.”

Abuja, Nigeria

Fake News

16 Likes

Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by GuyWise101(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Nnamdi Kanu giving the Hausa oligarchs sleepless nights.

8 Likes

Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by Biafrannuke: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Nnamdi Kanu giving the Hausa oligarchs sleepless nights.
complete sleepless nights. Okuko no na ngige egwu, ngige egwu, okuko egwu.

8 Likes

Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by pafra(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

Fake News

You guys never believe anything Contrary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by Masterkernel1: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
pafra:

Abuja, Nigeria

Almajiri kindly upload the link to authentic your imagination.

9 Likes

Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by pafra(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Almajiri kindly upload the link to authentic your imagination.

I don't insult nor call names.
You were expecting them to declare war against Nigeria right?
Keep waiting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by Masterkernel1: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
pafra:

Keep waiting

We're well schoolled. Sanctions will cripple this declining state of a nation.
Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by pafra(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

I will not argue with you. I want to respect your claim that you are well schooled. But let's see how international politics will play out in this case.

Remember that it was discussed yesterday in UK.

Let's see how UK sanctions will cripple Nigeria fragile.
Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by Masterkernel1: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
pafra:

I will not argue with you. I want to respect your claim that you are well schooled. But let's see how international politics will play out in this case.

Remember that it was discussed yesterday in UK.

Let's see how UK sanctions will cripple Nigeria fragile.

Nigeria can't do anything on her own.

Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by pafra(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Nigeria can't do anything on her own.

Mention one country that does things on their own.

Every country is dependent on others.

But sanctions on UK government alone can't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by Chimaraymond455: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
All over the world muslims are fighting to stay alone and practice their islam because they see Christians, Jewish, and other religions as infidels, but guess what here in Nigeria Muslims are fighting so hard to stay with same religions they see as infidels. ..All this propaganda is to stay with same igbos you call arm robbers, ritualist, baby factories, criminals, infidels, so now tell me why igbos are not the piler of this country Fulani hear me and hear me clear igbo have rejected your islamization agenda, you can create thread here and there igbos don't care, we are not one and there's nothing on earth can make us one, thank God for nnamdi kanu for uniting not only the igbos but the entire south, the era of your divid and rule against the south is gone,
Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by Chimaraymond455: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
All over the world muslims are fighting to stay alone and practice their islam because they see Christians, Jewish, and other religions as infidels, but guess what here in Nigeria Muslims are fighting so hard to stay with same religions they see as infidels. ..All this propaganda is to stay with same igbos you call arm robbers, ritualist, baby factories, criminals, infidels, so now tell me why igbos are not the piler of this country Fulani hear me and hear me clear igbo have rejected your islamization agenda, you can create thread here and there igbos don't care, we are not one and there's nothing on earth can make us one, thank God for nnamdi kanu for uniting not only the igbos but the entire south, the era of your divid and rule against the south is gone,

3 Likes

Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by Tranquillity360: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
[s]
pafra:

Abuja, Nigeria
[/s]
Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by Masterkernel1: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
pafra:

Mention one country that does things on their own.

Every country is dependent on others.

But sanctions on UK government alone can't.

Nigerian existence is based on England. They're seen as a major force in the unity of this nation. Nigerian Biafra war was purely Biafra against Britain.

Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by Broveens42(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Nigerian existence is based on England. They're seen as a major force in the unity of this nation. Nigerian Biafra war was purely Biafra against Britain.

Let me ask you.
Since England holds the key to the existence of Nigeria, is their a possibility they can break it covertly, especially with the threatening insurgency from the north against their most cherished assets ?
Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by Masterkernel1: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Broveens42:

Let me ask you.
Since England holds the key to the existence of Nigeria, is their a possibility they can break it covertly, especially with the threatening insurgency from the north against their most cherished assets ?

At least Insurgency in Nigeria doesn't affect their interest at least for now. If they mean to end this contraption, it's just to push Biafra debate to United Nation using their partners European partners.

Palestinians hasn't got an independent state is because of United States and her partners supporting Israel.
Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by Militant30: 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
G
Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by Monogamy: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

You people are taking your jokes too far..

UK to sanction Nigeria because of Lamidi Cownu? What did UK do about the Acclaimed Lekki massacre?

Make you people continue to dey believe and swallow una own lies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by pafra(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Monogamy:

You people are taking your jokes too far..

UK to sanction Nigeria because of Lamidi Cownu? What did UK do about the Acclaimed Lekki massacre?

Make you people continue to dey believe and swallow una own lies

This guys can't reason again. I just can't believe their level of reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by blackpanda: 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
pafra:

Abuja, Nigeria

Hahahaha

Nnamdi Cownu grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by blackpanda: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
Masterkernel1:

At least Insurgency in Nigeria doesn't affect their interest at least for now. If they mean to end this contraption, it's just to push Biafra debate to United Nation using their partners European partners.

Palestinians hasn't got an independent state is because of United States and her partners supporting Israel.

Lmao. What's this one saying
Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by blackpanda: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Chimaraymond455:

U do realise that fulani is just one out of the dozens of tribes in the north. Nobody is forcing igbos to do anything. If u want to break away then igbos shld follow due process. Don't be chopping nigeria money with one mouth and formenting trouble with the other.

How come all the Igbo politicians, from senators to house of assembly, governors, counsellors etc are never speaking about breaking away Are u not the ones that appointed them to represent u? The only people complaining are those who don't have access to loot funds. Period.
Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by pafra(m): 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
blackpanda:

U do realise that fulani is just one out of the dozens of tribes in the north. Nobody is forcing igbos to do anything. If u want to break away then igbos shld follow due process. Don't be chopping nigeria money with one mouth and formenting trouble with the other.

How come all the Igbo politicians, from senators to house of assembly, governors, counsellors etc are never speaking about breaking away Are u not the ones that appointed them to represent u? The only people complaining are those who don't have access to loot funds. Period.
Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:54am On Jul 09, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

Fake News
You red grin grin grin my mind.
Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by louqas: 3:12am On Jul 09, 2021
Chimaraymond455:

Its now Islamization that you are afraid of....okay

First it was marginalization
Then it became biafra or nothing
Then leflendum or nothing
Then No erection ( Apc used your foolishness to gain inroad to the east )
Then came ibo presidency
Then came ibo service chief
And now fear of islamization

All above inconsistencies and you still wonder why everyone NOW KNOW AGITATIONS IS GREED DRIVEN AND NOT IDEOLOGICALLY DRIVEN ......A PDP HATCHET JOB
Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by engrchykae(m): 5:31am On Jul 09, 2021
pafra:

Abuja, Nigeria
look at the evil Brits that influenced the hanging of saro wiwa because he wanted shell to clean ogoniland.
Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by skywalker240(m): 5:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Re: UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu by Ogbuefi2020: 6:50am On Jul 09, 2021
pafra:

Keep waiting

put your link or keep quiet, nobody was expecting Britain to invade Nigeria but economic sanctions for violating intetnational laws, chai abooki

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southern Unity At Risk After Cubana's Mother Burial / Edwin Clark Saga: I See No Wisdom In Ohanaeze Ndiigbo And IPOB / Why We Sent Anambra Labor Candidate To God- IPOB (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.