Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English ? Or How Do I Make The Pay - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English ? Or How Do I Make The Pay (392 Views)

Duolingo Vs IELTS: Which English Proficiency Test Is Right For You? / Is Duolingo Plus Worth It? / The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English ? Or How Do I Make The Pay by OlusamAdvert(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English . I have tried my Gtbank ATM card but its not going and also my Paypal account is not also going. Please what do i do now. Thanks
Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English ? Or How Do I Make The Pay by OlusamAdvert(m): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
For those that might not be able to do transfer of the required fee for one reason or the other for their payment to be made online, we strongly advise you visit our office in Lagos at (125, Princess Lillian Almaroof Estate, Almaroof Bus-stop, Isheri Osun, Jakande Gate, Isolo Lagos) to make your payment directly . When you get there you will see the sign post of the college (Exegesis Adullam College) outside you can also call 07018655255 or 09098993389 for direction. Thank you.

Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English ? Or How Do I Make The Pay by OlusamAdvert(m): 10:27am On Feb 09, 2023
Some of those we have helped purchase Duolingo English Test

Re: Which ATM Can Be Used To Buy Duolingo Test Of English ? Or How Do I Make The Pay by OlusamAdvert(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2023
Testimonies

(1) (Reply)

I'm Planning On Traveling Out Of Nigeria / Nigerian Man Brutalizes His Daughter After He Discovered She Was A Lesbian / Anambra Under APC Will Be The Same Trailer In A Different Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.