Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions (1007 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions by zoeA: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Former Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose has taken to Twitter to ask Buhari 8 critical questions concerning the President's anti-corruption campaign

See questions below

1. I ask our President, what has happened to the report on the $43m discovered in an apartment at Osbourne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos?

2. What has happened to the allegation of award of $25bn contracts without following due process made against Dr. Baru by Dr Ibe Kachikwu?

3. What happened to the DSS indictment for corruption of Magu and the AGF Investigative Panel set up by the President?

4. Who is the owner of LEGICO Shopping Plaza, Ahmadu Bello Way, VI, Lagos inside which the EFCC claimed that they found N448.8 million cash?

5. Who brought the five sacks in which the EFCC claimed that was found N49 million cash to the Kaduna Airport?

6. What happened to the probe panel on the alleged N500m bribery said to have been paid to the Chief of Staff (COS), Abba Kyari by MTN?

7. Most importantly,,, what has happened to the report submitted on Tuesday on the fraudulent reinstatement of Maina?

8. Is the President going to use APC broom to sweep the report on Maina under the carpet just as he did to others before it?

President Muhammadu Buhari corruption and insecurity fight is targeted to his personal enemies which is South East. Buhari believes in using power against his enemies and Southeast leaders are busy romancing him because of selfishness and cowardly standing for what doesn't exist. You believe Buhari will give you power when he is busy criminalizing your people. You are a joke.

These are the reason why some of us refused to align with Muhammadu Buhari in anything he does. His revenge mantra on perceived enemies stinks.

What do you think?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions by Drversatile: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fayose true son of the soil. Fayose tamed them when he was in power.

Nigeria missed you sir

7 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions by Kaduna1stson: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
This man has no right to ask our president any questions.
Is he not just an ordinary southerner?
Re: Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions by Edimakan(m): 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions by Tochi3(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Poo'hari and his cows from the grazing routes of bushman dan fodio from futa jalon, oya bring your bmc zombies come carry your load. Agberos.

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions by heniford2: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kurption Buhari said his fighting it something way no get hand not leg no face how humanbeing go dey fight something like that
Re: Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions by Tinubuadvocate: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
You forgot to add your own scandal 7 billion (US$20mn), thief is challenging thief.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions by vedaxcool(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
[s]
zoeA:
Former Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose has taken to Twitter to ask Buhari 8 critical questions concerning the President's anti-corruption campaign

See questions below

1. I ask our President, what has happened to the report on the $43m discovered in an apartment at Osbourne Towers, Ikoyi, Lagos?

2. What has happened to the allegation of award of $25bn contracts without following due process made against Dr. Baru by Dr Ibe Kachikwu?

3. What happened to the DSS indictment for corruption of Magu and the AGF Investigative Panel set up by the President?

4. Who is the owner of LEGICO Shopping Plaza, Ahmadu Bello Way, VI, Lagos inside which the EFCC claimed that they found N448.8 million cash?

5. Who brought the five sacks in which the EFCC claimed that was found N49 million cash to the Kaduna Airport?

6. What happened to the probe panel on the alleged N500m bribery said to have been paid to the Chief of Staff (COS), Abba Kyari by MTN?

7. Most importantly,,, what has happened to the report submitted on Tuesday on the fraudulent reinstatement of Maina?

8. Is the President going to use APC broom to sweep the report on Maina under the carpet just as he did to others before it?

President Muhammadu Buhari corruption and insecurity fight is targeted to his personal enemies which is South East. Buhari believes in using power against his enemies and Southeast leaders are busy romancing him because of selfishness and cowardly standing for what doesn't exist. You believe Buhari will give you power when he is busy criminalizing your people. You are a joke.

These are the reason why some of us refused to align with Muhammadu Buhari in anything he does. His revenge mantra on perceived enemies stinks.

What do you think?
[/s]

When the lily-livered coward is called to answer for corruption charges he will suddenly fall sick and become helpless as the cursed poorly educated imbec1le he is.
Re: Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions by vedaxcool(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
This man has no right to ask our president any questions.
Is he not just an ordinary southerner?

An ordinary thieving southerner! But at least unlike cownu aka Kenya babe abductee be did not steal charitable donations of gullible people.
Re: Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions by joe54: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin grin
Buhari is a monumental failure. Very important questions we should be discussing and avoid distractions from ipob miscreants.
The already failed APC must answer. Fantastically corrupt party
Re: Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions by heniford2: 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

When the lily-livered coward is called to answer for corruption charges he will suddenly fall sick and become helpless as the cursed poorly educated imbec1le he is.
stop disgracing yourself here mr, I usually feel ur a smart guy why this attitude of urs here

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions by vedaxcool(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
[s]
heniford2:
stop disgracing yourself here mr, I usually feel ur a smart guy why this attitude of urs here
[/s]

I didn't ask for your present condition.
Re: Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions by heniford2: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I didn't ask for your present condition.
grin grin I thought I was talking to a sound person not knowing is the order way round my apologies for invading ur domain
Re: Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions by Danzakidakura(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You forgot to add your own scandal 7 billion (US$20mn), thief is challenging thief.
you are always in support of evil once it's committed by any Muslim

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions by Tinubuadvocate: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Maybe because I'm a Muslim, prove me wrong first I know you guys from east always based your view on
religion's aspect and what you guys failed to understand poverty dont know religious or your race.
Danzakidakura:
you are always in support of evil once it's committed by any Muslim
Re: Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions by Praxis758: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
DSS over to you.

This is purely an hate speech against the president.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose To Buhari: 8 Critical Questions by NGpatriot: 6:11am On Jul 09, 2021
I Gave Fayose $5m from Dasuki, Obanikoro Tells Court

A former Minister of State for Defence, Sen. Musiliu Obanikoro, on Monday told a federal high court that money was given to former Gov. Ayo Fayose of Ekiti from the impress account of a former National Security Adviser, in June 2014.

Obanikoro gave evidence in the trial of Fayose before Justice Mojisola Olaterogun in Lagos.

Fayose is facing charges of N6.9 billion fraud.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/01/21/i-gave-fayose-5m-from-dasuki-obanikoro-tells-court/

Just listen to this thief and national looter too talking..

Wonders shall never end..

(1) (Reply)

I Have Not Seen Kanu's Wife Protesting. / Buhari Breaks Down The $4B Plus Loan, The Beneficiaries, Projects / Unbelievable!! Bola Tinubu Is The Real Deal - Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.