Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Please Help, What Happened To My Hair Scalp? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help, What Happened To My Hair Scalp? (366 Views)

Why Is My Hair Like This (pictures) / Please Help, What Happened To My Hair Scalp? / What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, What Happened To My Hair Scalp? by Rabson44(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
My younger sister was playing with my hair when she told me I had dandruff, I was like how? I started scrarching it and whitish scalp was just falling, I was shocked, I had to go and Barb scodo only to find my hair scalp like this, I scratched it thoroughly and washed it then applied peneslin. It was very dry, the funniest part is that I never knew till today, it wasn't itching or anything.

Re: Please Help, What Happened To My Hair Scalp? by daewoorazer(m): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Looks like Ringworm, yorubas call it tanmana….get a fungal cream or FunbactA and apply to the affected areas before u go to bed

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Happened To My Hair Scalp? by lilvicky68(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
The last two pics looks like mango..this kind head before them slap am na to first rub oil or spit..omo the sound go be legendary
Re: Please Help, What Happened To My Hair Scalp? by sam564: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
gorimakpa that year
Re: Please Help, What Happened To My Hair Scalp? by Manq(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
See this fresh head that this thing wants to spoil

Re: Please Help, What Happened To My Hair Scalp? by lilvicky68(m): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
OP how's the head now

(1) (Reply)

Actors Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs' Last Chid, Olugbenga, Graduate From University / A New Dawn / Benue Born Model, Esther Daniels Wins International Crown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.