Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Proof To Show That Onochei Lauretta Is An Apc Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proof To Show That Onochei Lauretta Is An Apc Member (838 Views)

When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof To Show That Onochei Lauretta Is An Apc Member by oghenemario: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
Onochei Lauretta is an APC card carrying member from ward 4 Anoicha North LGA of Delta State.

Share the news till it get to the appropriate quarters.

2 Likes

Re: Proof To Show That Onochei Lauretta Is An Apc Member by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Her phone number even dey there i trust Nigerians to take it from here

I don't think the rubber "band" senate president really cares he can as well call this fake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof To Show That Onochei Lauretta Is An Apc Member by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nothing surprises me about this country again. There was a country indeed
Re: Proof To Show That Onochei Lauretta Is An Apc Member by NwaNimo1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Proof To Show That Onochei Lauretta Is An Apc Member by ordainbuzz(m): 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
Apc and lies dey like penis and vjay,

1 Like

Re: Proof To Show That Onochei Lauretta Is An Apc Member by UstazAhmed(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Yet you guys will complain that Buhari is nepotistic but an appointee by him is whom you guys are kicking against. I don't actually know the color of the problem of you southerners o
Re: Proof To Show That Onochei Lauretta Is An Apc Member by Monogamy: 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
Do we even need any proofs?

That woman is a shameless liar

1 Like

Re: Proof To Show That Onochei Lauretta Is An Apc Member by OBALOLA55(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
UstazAhmed:
Yet you guys will complain that Buhari is nepotistic but an appointee by him is whom you guys are kicking against. I don't actually know the color of the problem of you southerners o
HAVE YOU ENJOYED YOUR DELICIOUS GRASS MEAL TODAY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof To Show That Onochei Lauretta Is An Apc Member by UstazAhmed(m): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HAVE YOU ENJOYED YOUR DELICIOUS GRASS MEAL TODAY
. Did you cut and prepare any, for yourself?
Re: Proof To Show That Onochei Lauretta Is An Apc Member by SILVERLINES: 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
wink

Lalasticalala mydn44 come this food don done
Re: Proof To Show That Onochei Lauretta Is An Apc Member by SILVERLINES: 11:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
UstazAhmed:
my friend keep quiet and go to bed

Our problem is u dumb ass northern terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Proof To Show That Onochei Lauretta Is An Apc Member by AntonVince: 7:07am On Jul 09, 2021
UstazAhmed:

R
Re: Proof To Show That Onochei Lauretta Is An Apc Member by StreetFight: 7:23am On Jul 09, 2021
oghenemario:
Onochei Lauretta is an APC card carrying member from ward 4 Anoicha North LGA of Delta State.

Share the news till it get to the appropriate quarters.

Not relevant. That drunk woman cannot influence anything. Everybody in Nigeria is align to one political party or the other except few of us that have seen that this former country called Nigeria can not survive and have unaligned yourself from all the evil political parties
Re: Proof To Show That Onochei Lauretta Is An Apc Member by omowolewa: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2021
Please, that phone number is not reachable.

If Onochie is confirmed, we will need a Video Assistant INEC officer
Re: Proof To Show That Onochei Lauretta Is An Apc Member by Unigrad: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2021
INEC is independent but the president is the one who can pick it's Chairman and Staffs of INEC.
Re: Proof To Show That Onochei Lauretta Is An Apc Member by oghenemario: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
For those that are still doubting, find the attacjed oath that she sworn.

(1) (Reply)

25-year-old Suleiman Muhammad Emerges PDP National Youth Leader / JUST IN: Nsukka Records 100% Compliance To Simon Ekpa's Sit-At-Home Order / What My Pastor Said About Nigerian....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.