Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Destiny Pathfinder Foundation CEO Onyeka Ezeh Showing His Event Centre (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Pathfinder Foundation CEO Onyeka Ezeh Showing His Event Centre (video) (294 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts / Popular Abuja Based Comedian Shortcut Releases Amazing Photos Ahead Of His Event / Cubana Throw Shade At Mercy Says She Can't Afford 5m For A Table At His Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Pathfinder Foundation CEO Onyeka Ezeh Showing His Event Centre (video) by joshuaudom(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ezeh Onyeka Director Stress Free Marketing Services and the founder of Destiny Pathfinder Foundation introducing his vision to the world. and also showing off Ariel view of his new plaza.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU8hY3mMTF4

by: Joshua Udom

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Sings About Women, While I Sing About Real Life - BURNA BOY / The Goat! Messi Video Calls His Wife To Celebrate Argentina’s Copa America Win / Sound Sultan's Death A Painful News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.