Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen (2432 Views)

Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou / Sowore: US Raises Concern, Warns Against Anti-democratic Actions / There Would Be Consequences If Anything Happens To Sowore - Us Warn Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen by OBALOLA55(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Igboho has German citizenship, with german residence permit No. YO2N6K1NY, got to know during the DSS raid, Kanu has British citizenship, Sowore has US Citizenship and We have Nigeria but these people want to destroy Nigeria and make us refugee by all means possible.

ADAMU GARBAGE

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen by StreetFight: 7:17am On Jul 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Igboho has German citizenship, with german residence permit No. YO2N6K1NY, got to know during the DSS raid, Kanu has British citizenship, Sowore has US Citizenship and We have Nigeria but these people want to destroy Nigeria and make us refugee by all means possible.

Do brain servicing before you find yourself nakked at Idukota market.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen by SunShowAfrica: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I don't know why I laughed at the last part of your statement

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen by Simplythebest: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2021
That's the more reason u should be grateful to them cus they care for u and really want the best for u and ur unborn children if not nothing stop them from relocating permanently to all those countries and have a better future for their family. U know the benefits of having residency or being citizen of those 3 powerful countries. U should be happy that they are fighting for u after knowing fully well that have better futures for their kids.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen by Masturbator2020: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

German with residence permit? As a Nigeria do you need residence permit to reside in Nigeria?
Re: Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2021
Simplythebest:
That's the more reason u should be grateful to them cus they care for u and really want the best for u and ur unborn children if not nothing stop them from relocating permanently to all those countries and have a better future for their family. U know the benefits of having residency or being citizen of those 3 powerful countries. U should be happy that they are fighting for u after knowing fully well that have better futures for their kids.

Who send them message to fight for me?

Did i employ or elected them

The three of them have 1 thing in common, messengers of death, their job is to incite the people to their graves.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen by nabiz(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Igboho has German citizenship, with german residence permit No. YO2N6K1NY, got to know during the DSS raid, Kanu has British citizenship, Sowore has US Citizenship and We have Nigeria but these people want to destroy Nigeria and make us refugees by all means possible.

they have all those because the country is not working. Do you think they are happy with that. You are in Nigeria because you don't have the opportunity

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Who send them message to fight for me?

Did i employ or elected them

The three of them have 1 thing in common, messengers of death, their job is to incite the people to their graves.
But you are a Fulani Abdul

They never said they were fighting for you abokey

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen by Twice27(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2021
Mikecold:
All Northerners have Niger/chad citizenship which can be accessed without visa

Is that why you foolanis have destroyed Nigeria allowing your bororo brothers unchecked access to come criple this shithole?

As u take get Visa to Cameroon Huh.
All this i want to Comment people... Shioor!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2021
Twice27:

As u take get Visa to Cameroon Huh.
All this i want to Comment people... Shioor!!!
Oh, I forgot your people in adamawa are half Cameron citizens too
Re: Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen by KILLTHECOWS(f): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2021
And our president keeping flying to those countries to access their better live..why can't he upgrade us to a human society......

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen by Oksman(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Comedians cementing grin grin

I don't think they are comedians, the fact remains that these guys are influenced by errors in our system when compared with the it experience overseas. If you are honest enough, you will understand that, that there can not be peace without justice!
Re: Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen by Twice27(m): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=Mikecold post=103528487]Oh, I forgot your people in adamawa are half Cameron citizens too[/q

Who give a 4-uck bout u !!
You better go dey count how many people dey use Twitter for Buhari.

Re: Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen by Twice27(m): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Comedians cementing grin grin

This Man off me..lol
Snr man i hail o.
Re: Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Igboho has German citizenship, with german residence permit No. YO2N6K1NY, got to know during the DSS raid, Kanu has British citizenship, Sowore has US Citizenship and We have Nigeria but these people want to destroy Nigeria and make us refugees by all means possible.

These people want to destroy Nigeria? The f**king govt is already doing a very great job of destroying Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Has German Residency, Nnamdi Kanu Britain, Sowore US Citizen by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Oksman:

I don't think they are comedians, the fact remains that these guys are influenced by errors in our system when compared with the it experience overseas. If you are honest enough, you will understand that, that there can not be peace without justice!

What justice are these people fighting for. These guys are manipulators, taking advantage of the uneducated and ILLITERATES to pursue their lust for money and power.

Do you create peace by inciting violence on another set of people, what sort of peace or justice is that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Lalong Begs Ondo For Forgiveness / 2023: North Now A Human Abattoir, Power Should Go The Southeast -arewa Groups / Breaking: Group Obtain SDP Presidential Nomination Form For Tinubu Incase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.