Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Haiti: The Faces Of Some Of The Killers - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Haiti: The Faces Of Some Of The Killers (637 Views)

Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President / Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) / Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haiti: The Faces Of Some Of The Killers by panafrican(m): 12:26am On Jul 09, 2021

Re: Haiti: The Faces Of Some Of The Killers by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 09, 2021
You mean the faces of the jokers/amateurs??

They didn't even have a proper exit plan. Wonder who sent them.
Re: Haiti: The Faces Of Some Of The Killers by mysticwarrior(m): 7:29am On Jul 09, 2021
They look more like Mexican drug cartel members than presidential assassins.
Re: Haiti: The Faces Of Some Of The Killers by rottennaija(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2021
mansakhalifa:
You mean the faces of the jokers/amateurs??

They didn't even have a proper exit plan. Wonder who sent them.

No be everything you see in movies happen in real life.
Re: Haiti: The Faces Of Some Of The Killers by seunny4lif(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
mysticwarrior:
They look more like Mexican drug cartel members than presidential assassins.
Na reality be this
This hit was from CIA for sure because after the job was done, they run to Taiwan embassy.
They thought the Haiti security was not that strong.
Re: Haiti: The Faces Of Some Of The Killers by mysticwarrior(m): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
seunny4lif:

Na reality be this
This hit was from CIA for sure because after the job was done, they run to Taiwan embassy.
They thought the Haiti security was not that strong.
well if you ask me I would say the Haitian security is weak for such assassination to be carried out successfully, they succeeded in killing the president and that is their main aim.
Re: Haiti: The Faces Of Some Of The Killers by seunny4lif(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
mysticwarrior:
well if you ask me I would say the Haitian security is weak for such assassination to be carried out successfully, they succeeded in killing the president and that is their main aim.
Remember anyone can be assassinated.
The USA lost 2 Presidents with all the best equipments, they have.
Yes but it’s so funny that all those countries are closer to the USA and yet are so poor.
The USA can’t fix are neighbours because they don’t have oil cheesy cheesy
Re: Haiti: The Faces Of Some Of The Killers by owagbeba: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
The main questions have not been answered yet?

Who ordered and financed their hit?
Who hired ex Colombian soldiers For the hit?
Why didn’t the presidential guards engage these assassins?
Who stands to gain in all of these?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma Granted Leave From Prison To Attend Brother's Funeral / Afghanistan's First Female Mayor: I Am Waiting For Taliban To Come And Kill Me / Putin ‘furious’ Ukraine Invasion Hasn’t Been ‘easy,’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.