Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Biafran Struggle, Stop Insulting Ipob Members(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Struggle, Stop Insulting Ipob Members(video) (408 Views)

The Moment Tinubu Arrived For A Meeting With APC Governors, NWC Members (Video) / Defection: Stop Insulting Fani-Kayode & Read The Handwriting On The Wall / Afonjas Now Want To Protest Abroad For Sowore Like IPOB After Insulting IPOB... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Struggle, Stop Insulting Ipob Members(video) by vasel15: 1:00am On Jul 09, 2021
I know you won't stop but let me educate you, we all should worship the grounds that ipob members walk on and I mean damn those people are heroes and the world and generations to come would talk about them and who would talk about you? Nobody sees your treachery unless when it is high up like the traitor George Kurubo.

Wait you fools and efulefus,you think they get freedom on Twitter? Ipob are the only people that can get you freedom now because all of you are not ready, look fool in Africa they don't just give you freedom you have to fight and die for it, do you fools even read at all, don't you hear about what is going on in Ethiopia

Freedom fighting is no joke and the worse part Twitter is filled with politicians, some are looking for endorsements and some are looking for adverts, if America didn't fight the British government do you think they would be America today? Even Britain had to organize a referendum for the Scottish to avoid war, if Nigeria is so confident let them conduct a referendum.

I repeat freedom is not won on Twitter people have to fight on the ground, protest, real protest, which protest in Nigeria really ever beat the ipob protest in the southeast, I mean peaceful protest no violence until when the police started killing people holding flags. Shame and the Nigerian army as well aka civilian killing machine.

Look stop talking down on ipob and stop the insults they are what you can never be and if e sure for you come out and protest like Ipob did, all of you are silent and some are on the radio shouting and some are talking about unpo.

Like Kanu said there's a method to ipob madness, Fulanis have never seen this kind of madness since the days of ojukwu and when I told you all here https://www.biafranboys.org/biafraojukwu-spirt-is-inside-nnamdi-kanu that ojukwu spirit entered kanu you think it was a joke and this time we would achieve Biafra, this flame can't die. Lol.Nah.Nigeria is dead

Only ipob could look the Fulani demon in the eyes and remember the Fulani demon have succeeded in caging the people in the North and I was watching a lady she's from the North she was complaining bitterly and telling her people to rise up and face the politicians and I asked in one of my articles, I said when would the poor eat the rich and I said it should start from Northern Nigeria, they have been in power for over 40yrs and they have the worse problems, the poverty is massive coupled with terrorism and banditry, they are gone, youths in the North are what we call zombies, they have refused to rise up, look at the Arab spring.

Fools worship ipob because they opened your blinded eyes, stay out of their way, is it not by force to stay in Nigeria with you and for me I support 5states, we have no more time to waste. If you are not talking about freedom stay out of Igbos Lane, go and live in Abuja of you like for us freedom is what we want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6r1Wtnm1JI

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafran-struggle-stop-insulting-ipob
Re: Biafran Struggle, Stop Insulting Ipob Members(video) by oluztx: 1:07am On Jul 09, 2021
Most of the people insulting IPOB members are Yorubas. Funny thing is after insulting IPOB and Kanu, same Yoruba will go and support Igboho and Oduduwa Nation. You wonder are these people okay at all or is it just pure hate and envy? Everything Igboho and Oduduwa nation are doing today undisturbed by Easterners, IPOB and Kanu have been doing it for over 8yrs now with barrage of insults and propaganda from mostly same yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Struggle, Stop Insulting Ipob Members(video) by esnbrutality: 1:19am On Jul 09, 2021
We understand where the insults are generated from...

The kingdom with the "rejected and fallen demon" as ancestor. angry

The Region that supplied soldiers that killed harmless women and children in 1967-70 angry

The region with the largest "illiteracy levels , that also breeds Almajiri kids" angry

The region where their only "sustaining factor" is "our "oyel" angry

We know them all...and the funniest thing is that on the Average they can't LIVE without IGBO input in their obviously shallow existence.

So pathetic that they choose sides with their oppressors and appreciate their chains ,,,that they adore like "ROLEX'S"
Re: Biafran Struggle, Stop Insulting Ipob Members(video) by vasel15: 1:27am On Jul 09, 2021
oluztx:
Most of the people insulting IPOB members are Yorubas. Funny thing is after insulting IPOB and Kanu, same Yoruba will go and support Igboho and Oduduwa Nation. You wonder are these people okay at all or is just pure hate and envy? Everything Igboho and Oduduwa nation are doing today undisturbed by Easterners IPOB and Kanu have been doing it for over 8yrs now with barrage of insults and propaganda.

We are allies with yorubas now most people doing it are fulanis
Re: Biafran Struggle, Stop Insulting Ipob Members(video) by sweetshisha: 3:32am On Jul 09, 2021
cheesy

You called people fools and still want them to worship the ground you walk on because you think you did anything special even after continuously failing to get Biafra and Ibo Presidency 50 years now, with 30 million people scattered accross other people's land for survival

Funny People .... After bragging online, offline Na them go still dey chase you with Galla , lacasera and bottle water, Na dem go still dey drag you to come and buy okirika, Na their olosho go still dey harras men shouting customer how far

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Struggle, Stop Insulting Ipob Members(video) by vasel15: 3:44am On Jul 09, 2021
sweetshisha:
cheesy

You called people fools and still want them to worship the ground you walk on because you think you did anything special even after continuously failing to get Biafra and Ibo Presidency 50 years now, with 30 million people scattered accross other people's land for survival

Funny People .... After bragging online, offline Na them go still dey chase you with Galla , lacasera and bottle water, Na dem go still dey drag you to come and buy okirika, Na their olosho go still dey harras men shouting customer how far

Close mouth mc oluomo thug

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Struggle, Stop Insulting Ipob Members(video) by sweetshisha: 3:46am On Jul 09, 2021
vasel15:

Close mouth mc oluomo thug

E pain am

Empty barrels

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Struggle, Stop Insulting Ipob Members(video) by flamingREED(m): 4:06am On Jul 09, 2021
True but a bit too sensational.
Re: Biafran Struggle, Stop Insulting Ipob Members(video) by FakeUnity: 5:22am On Jul 09, 2021
sweetshisha:

[s]Akpu yeebow Christian . Potopoto dot in the circle 5%ter branch member[/s]

Omidinadeen, You dey make noise. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Struggle, Stop Insulting Ipob Members(video) by sweetshisha: 5:24am On Jul 09, 2021
FakeUnity:

Omidinadeen, You dey make noise. grin

Shatap!!! there Shuckudi
Re: Biafran Struggle, Stop Insulting Ipob Members(video) by oluztx: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2021
vasel15:

We are allies with yorubas now most people doing it are fulanis

They are still mostly yorubas. Twitter published the names of people that reported Kanu to them to ban him, all were Yorubas. If they didn't published their names and accounts dating back as 2015, they will be telling us it's Northerners.
Re: Biafran Struggle, Stop Insulting Ipob Members(video) by vasel15: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
flamingREED:
True but a bit too sensational.

As how

(1) (Reply)

IPOB ARE NOT IGBOS! THEY SAY THAT THEMSELVES! / Questions Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer / Hisbah: Nigeria's Own Local Taliban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.