Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

2021 ADMISSSION: UNILAG to Admit 30 Percent of Carrying Capacity - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2021 ADMISSSION: UNILAG to Admit 30 Percent of Carrying Capacity (489 Views)

UNILAG To Resume January 25, 2021 / UNILAG To Screen New Students For Hard Drugs, Vows To Withdraw Admission If … / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) To Establish Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2021 ADMISSSION: UNILAG to Admit 30 Percent of Carrying Capacity by DoctorStephen(m): 3:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Yes, UNILAG will admit 30% of it's carrying capacity. What does this mean to medical aspirants?

Right now you really wish you were admitted already. You see, others just like you wished the same way. I also did. The passion to study medicine, the desire to help save lives and all that... You ended up choosing 081 UNILAG as your institution of first choice. Great! Now, you are scared. What if I am not given admission to study Medicine? What if I had to change my course to Marine science or 4500 Biochemistry? Wait, what if, I am actually given admission, and I become a happy medical student? grin (As if, medical students are happier than others)

It's time 60 to stop the 'what ifs'. It's time to get prepared for the very stiff competition to study Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry etc, in the great University of Lagos. Let's help you gain 10 this admission. Feel free to send me a DM on WhatsApp.

Mind you. Your JAMB score is not the only requirement to gain that admission. UNILAG PUTME is there too. I will be expecting you in my DM.
Re: 2021 ADMISSSION: UNILAG to Admit 30 Percent of Carrying Capacity by Ajebutter05: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
Please, I want to seek clarification on admission esp. Point calculation. Is it really
UTME -50%
PostUTME - 30%
Waec - 20% ?
If that is the case, please how is the P/utme score calculated to make up 30%. How many questions altogether and how many questions per subject? How many subjects? Thanks
Re: 2021 ADMISSSION: UNILAG to Admit 30 Percent of Carrying Capacity by Yorkedwight: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
DoctorStephen:
Yes, UNILAG will admit 30% of it's carrying capacity. What does this mean to medical aspirants?

Right now you really wish you were admitted already. You see, others just like you wished the same way. I also did. The passion to study medicine, the desire to help save lives and all that... You ended up choosing 081 UNILAG as your institution of first choice. Great! Now, you are scared. What if I am not given admission to study Medicine? What if I had to change my course to Marine science or 4500 Biochemistry? Wait, what if, I am actually given admission, and I become a happy medical student? grin (As if, medical students are happier than others)

It's time 60 to stop the 'what ifs'. It's time to get prepared for the very stiff competition to study Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry etc, in the great University of Lagos. Let's help you gain 10 this admission. Feel free to send me a DM on WhatsApp.

Mind you. Your JAMB score is not the only requirement to gain that admission. UNILAG PUTME is there too. I will be expecting you in my DM.

I need you to help me with something bro
I intend applying fr med and surgery unilag via direct entry. What’s your advice fr me?

(1) (Reply)

Еducation / Lecturer Asks Students Of Auchi Polytechnic To Kneel / Ondo City Polytechnic L.a Ii Lecture Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.