Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC (22327 Views)

2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North / South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option / Why S/east Govs Are Foot-dragging Over Atiku’s Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by Zico5(m): 7:23am On Jul 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by sam564: 7:25am On Jul 09, 2021
are u sure there will be pdp by 2023 atall??¿?

I have never voted in this shithole corntree sef.... just sayin for the voters that want to change the votee...

I meuveeee

1 Like

Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by mrvitalis(m): 7:27am On Jul 09, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
and you dont think northerners will vote against them massively if they make such statements
Which of the northerners ?
Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by ENG0701: 7:27am On Jul 09, 2021
As much as I dont really like Tinubu, I respect him for being the face of opposition for 16 years, even when PDP/Obj swept the southwest and Obj withheld funding for Lagos, he refused to join the ruling party. Nigerian politicians lack principle na anywhere belle face politics. If PDP wins Aso rock, they all move back to PDP.

12 Likes

Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by McLizbae: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

True, Uzodinma, Umahi, Ayade are Ijesha people, from Ondo state...

Those Yoruba too like propaganda even though what they always support is the real deal..

I read yesterday that all the Northerners have defected to Pdp..

I like how you sarcastically school that simp cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by mintdrop: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2021
Abeg i
Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by cardoctor(m): 7:35am On Jul 09, 2021
The grass is Greener on the other side.

1 Like

Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by Sammy07: 7:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Those Yoruba too like propaganda even though what they always support is the real deal..

Guy grin grin
You be badddd man

Seeing Ijesha people for Ondo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by mcdokwe(m): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Yeye dey smell.
I guess defecting would increase the allocation to the respective states or reduce their high level of embezzlement.
Moving from one party to the other is one of the many lows of Nigerian politics. But then, where's the honour among thieves?

1 Like

Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by uthlaw: 7:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Asgard73:
If only this people know how Aba people dislike Apc
They won’t be adding Okezie Ikpeazu to future Apc

APGA get hope for Abia pass the Islamic party .. of bandits

Anambra in a million years can’t go APC not even Enugu

If only Apga can win Kano state and Lagos state .. then we might start believing all this APc propaganda

But why is Apc poaching governors grin. The urge to rig is to severe.. because they know Nigerians have rejected them.

Apc is evil... 2023 election fit be rig and get burnt..
Today’s suffering in Nigeria can reset even a brain of a cow talk more of zombies..

This Apc has failed to understand
APC is an Islamic party and evil..... while PDP is a Christian party and devil!
Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by dmbb: 7:38am On Jul 09, 2021
PDP has failed even before the commencement of the election. The only people that will remain in that party are Ipob terrorists

1 Like

Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by Asgard73: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2021
uthlaw:
APC is an Islamic party and evil..... while PDP is a Christian party and devil!

Apc and pdp are political parties with different ideology..
Apc promotes Islam.. and Fulani oligarchy.. to dominate and make Nigeria home .

Apc care less of Nigeria development.. they’re obviously focused on cows donkeys herdsmen and their welfare..

Don’t think in 16 years of pdp .. never a day with all this discussion..

Pdp promoted everything Nigeria.. is a national party.

Or you tell me how and when Apc have completely represented the interest of Nigerians above Fulani herdsmen and Islam
Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by Rickylambert: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2021
Emeka Ugwuanyi of Enugu state
Dirty propaganda!
Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by duro4chang(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2021
I am surprised that young people here in nairaland are still fighting for PDP and APC. I expect them to channel a new course.
Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by JohnOkolo: 8:02am On Jul 09, 2021
Asgard73:

If only Apga can win Kano state and Lagos state .. then we might start believing all this APc propaganda

But why is Apc poaching governors grin. The urge to rig is to severe.. because they know Nigerians have rejected them.

Today’s suffering in Nigeria can reset even a brain of a cow talk more of zombies..

Sorry but from an APC supporter you will be shocked to see APC taking over the 5 South Eastern States before the coming 2023 election and taking the Federal Govt Seat for another 8 Years. All these developments are the possible picture we are seeing but we chose to be blind by partisan politics.

Why is it now, this moment PDP Governors are been coerced into APC, is caus no one is forcing anyone there see the Macro Infrastructure projects of the APC administration and believe in them.

How did APC won over Bayelsa State and same Supreme Court overturned their mandate and it's not been repeated in the media continuously as we have the Imo Supreme Court Verdict. All these are PDP propaganda and the populace are not blind to it.

Come 2023 Nigerians will vote for APC Govt and you will go back to your online clouting which can't change the narrative.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by JohnOkolo: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2021
ENG0701:
As much as I dont really like Tinubu, I respect him for being the face of opposition for 16 years, even when PDP/Obj swept the southwest and Obj withheld funding for Lagos, he refused to join the ruling party. Nigerian politicians lack principle na anywhere belle face politics. If PDP wins Aso rock, they all move back to PDP.

Forget that possibility PDP cannot win the ASO Rock again. After 2023 PDP will disintegrate. Because 2023 will be the last time PDP as a party will have a purpose to be together. Look at where there are now, it's downward trajectory for them
Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by JohnOkolo: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Boss you too much, you ticked all the boxes. School that MotherFukka

2 Likes

Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by tenpipsperday: 8:12am On Jul 09, 2021
They want to join APC so as to bring real development right? The type hopeless hope has brought to IMO state right?

Zombiism is a plague.
Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by milkywaves(m): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2021
Politics is a game of interest. They should play any politics that will attract progress to their people and not for self aggrandizement..

Kindly contact us for your Business Plans (08099101941) Tanx.
Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by Elfaris(m): 8:19am On Jul 09, 2021
This is in no way healthy for our democracy. These people have no iota of shame and don't subscribe to any party ideology. Theirs is just where Belle face. No viable opposition to keep the government on it's toes. Apc is gradually towing the line of pdp. So unfortunate.
Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by focus7: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Asgard73:

It will surprise you how APC will sweep Aba

1 Like

Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by Igbofam: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

Politics is local and igbos kind of politics is different

Our leaders don't determine the direction we vote in. ...smart politicians just follow that direction

Kidnapping kanu alone has killed the 20% chance APC has in south east

All PDP has to do is say we would free kanu simple game over

All PDP has to say is "we will free Kanu?" Wait let me laugh out loud.

Do you ever reason right? Don't you see the 2 edged sword at play here?

If PDP dares say they would do this, they would lose ALL and I repeat ALL the votes from the north. Now tell me where most votes come from at the polls?

Your sense done correct now abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by nikz(f): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2021
I hate reading rubbish
Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by focus7: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2021
Asgard73:

This thread is not even expired just read this: https://www.nairaland.com/6641709/abia-pdp-bigwigs-dump-party
Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by ORIAYO70(m): 8:35am On Jul 09, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://independent.ng/why-south-east-pdp-govs-are-considering-defection-to-apc/

VIP
VAGABOND IN POWER

BABA FELA REST WELL
Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by deeva2: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2021
MEGA PARTY LOADING AFTER PRIMARY ELECTION
Re: Why South-East PDP Govs Are Considering Defection To APC by mrvitalis(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2021
Igbofam:

All PDP has to say is "we will free Kanu?" Wait let me laugh out loud.

Do you ever reason right? Don't you see the 2 edged sword at play here?

If PDP dares say they would do this, they would lose ALL and I repeat ALL the votes from the north. Now tell me where most votes come from at the polls?

Your sense done correct now abi?
Lol ...they called APC Islamic party still got voted ..go n sleep

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-East Leaders Are Meeting In Abuja To Chart A Way Forward For The Region / South East Governors Meeting In Owerri (Photo) / Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.