Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

After A Lot Of Scam, There Is An Investment That Pay - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / After A Lot Of Scam, There Is An Investment That Pay (248 Views)

Diamond Bank - The Home Of Scam / Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns / Investment That Pays In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After A Lot Of Scam, There Is An Investment That Pay by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2021
Get 10 percent of your investment after 7 days.
Invest in telecommunications.

Why are you sure that this is not scam?
Because it's business they do, and I can see the business I also use their service. I buy data, airtime, make my T.V subscription with them.

What do they use the investment to do ?
They are one of the topmost telecommunications service in Nigeria. Providing services like data subscription, airtime purchase, bulk sms, cable subscription, WAEC and NECO pin purchase e.t.c. to thousands of customers.

Visit to learn more.
https://www.witty.com.ng

Register with my referral link
https://portal.witty.com.ng/customer/registerpage?refferal=WittyAdmin

You can start as low with ₦1,000.
If you don't get your money back I personally will refund it to you..

They also have a dedicated WhatsApp Customers' Support Chat and group.

Drop a comment below if you don't get your money back!

Becareful don't lie..
It's business you might be legally dealt with if you spoil a company name.
Re: After A Lot Of Scam, There Is An Investment That Pay by captainking(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2021
No matter What..it is still scam..

2 Likes

Re: After A Lot Of Scam, There Is An Investment That Pay by lilvicky68(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Chai
Re: After A Lot Of Scam, There Is An Investment That Pay by MJBOLT: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2021
if it's not a scam, continue using it.you don't need us, infact na scam be this undecided

(1) (Reply)

Btc Needed / What Is A Neobank? / Land For Sale In Umueri Anambra State (N900k Per Plot With C Of O)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.