Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Help Doctors In The The House :sharp Pain in My Stomach - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Doctors In The The House :sharp Pain in My Stomach (168 Views)

Help Doctors In The House... WARTS Infection Is Killing My Friend / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Doctors In The The House :sharp Pain in My Stomach by AmVista: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2021
Nairalanders pls any one that have ever encounter this TYPE of stomach PAIN should please help me on how to cure it
I use to experience this type of pain on my stomach when ever I started playing ball
This pain doesn't feel like the normal stomach pain.
I use to experience this type of pain , short minutes after I start anything that is associated with exercise .

Once I start feeling this pain I will be finding it difficult to breath, my stomach will be turning, churning, revolting as if I was starve by a knife at the sides of my stomach I will be finding it difficult to stand I have to bend while walking and also feeling like to vomit

LIKE YESTERDAY

I went for a Football Training with my friends ,10 minutes of the Training I almost collapsed on the FIELD because the PAIN was HELL I was unable to stand my breath was short and I dint even run too much ,I have to take excuse to rest as i went out of the field i lied on the ground rolling while my friends where laughing thinking that I was just lazy

NOTE
This pain doesn't look like a pain associated with tiredness like chest beat , because all my friends which we train together do full training without any this type of wicked stomach Pain like mine . and it doesn't go away fast it has to take time before it goes away

Even my friends that use to take too much pepper were running and playing fine

Pls Doctors or anyone that ever experience this PAIN should explaine what cause it or how I can overcome it

Dominique

Lalasticlala

Mynd44 . Help
Re: Help Doctors In The The House :sharp Pain in My Stomach by elpochas: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2021
Op i cnt tell you the type,cause or cure of the pain,bt i will advice you to stop whateva causes or makes the pains intense.I used to be a very good goalkeeper and a very fast sprinter bt i had to stop those sports because i always feel like fainting due to increase heartbeat.after each activity.Told my sis that is a nurse,she jst told me to stop anytin that can triger those conditions.

1 Like

Re: Help Doctors In The The House :sharp Pain in My Stomach by AmVista: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2021
elpochas:
Op i cnt tell you the type,cause or cure of the pain,bt i will advice you to stop whateva causes or makes the pains intense.I used to be a very good goalkeeper and a very fast sprinter bt i had to stop those sports because i always feel like fainting due to increase heartbeat.after each activity.Told my sis that is a nurse,she jst told me to stop anytin that can triger those conditions.
OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

Chlamydia Infection And Epididymitis In Males? / 5 Ideal Breakfast For Saturday Morning. / Must You Move Into Energy Healing Training?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.