Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Please Where Can I Do Money exchange - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Please Where Can I Do Money exchange (605 Views)

Do money usually vanished from your hand, do this immediately to stop it / O7O8342I823 I Want Easy Way To Do Money Ritual Or Join Secret Occult / Late Pericoma's Son Advises Igbo Boys That Do Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Do Money exchange by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money exchange by Cossybob(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2021
Damn nigga
You mean the Kanayo. O. Kanayo style of money ritual
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money exchange by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2021
Cossybob:
Damn nigga
You mean the Kanayo. O. Kanayo style of money ritual
Not really
Just wanna make some money
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money exchange by Cossybob(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2021
SavagekvngOg:

Not really
Just wanna make some money
My mind skipped for a minute, you should go to the business section, there are business opportunities that pumps money into your bank account even while you work from home
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money exchange by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Cossybob:

My mind skipped for a minute, you should go to the business section, there are business opportunities that pumps money into your bank account even while you work from home
I don't think there's any business that doesn't require capital and connection
I have none of the above
I lost so much money in Crypto this year
I'm left with nothing right now but depression
The pressure on me is too much to handle
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money exchange by Cossybob(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2021
SavagekvngOg:

I don't think there's any business that doesn't require capital and connection
I have none of the above
I lost so much money in Crypto this year
I'm left with nothing right now but depression
The pressure on me is too much to handle
I lost big to crypto too, I'm resolved to pause anything online business for now. That sh*t nearly killed me
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money exchange by benjamin1997(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
SavagekvngOg:
I'm really serious about it
I don't mind doing sacrifice
Ibit investment . Inc
Ibit investment is a sub-division of kraken cryptocurrency exchange.
Ibit is an investment platform committed toward eradication of poverty among youths through cryptocurrency investment and awareness.
ibit is an online investment platform with a high liquidity index founded on sept.2012 by jones powell in sanfrancisco United states.
ibit-invest has presence in 63 countries including united states and canada with over 2million investors globally.
ibit-invest provides various investment packages for the necessity of each investor at their current stage of development.
INVESTMENT PACKAGES
PACKAGES VALUE(N) ROI(40%)
1.emerald N2,750 N1,100
2.topaz N5,500 N2,200
3.ruby N 12,000 N4,800
4.pearl N21,500 N8,600
5.diamond N50,000 N20,000

Investors ROI are rewarded daily and packages expires after 7days.
Investors can renew their packages after expiration for the next 7days and can equally purchase more than 1 package at a time.
referral bonus(es) are available for customers who invites potential investor(s).
PROCESS OF REGISTRATION
-Potential investors are to register with a sum of N1,000 through bank payment. send a softcopy of your payment slip to ibitinvest@gmail.com
-send your details;
Surname
Firstname
phone number(optional)
Passport photograph
Bank details
(send to the above email you will receive a success email of your account creation )
-you can proceed to the nearest Gtbank/pos and pay for any package of your choice with the name you used in registration to avoid complication.
- make your payments to the account details below:
Acct number: 0258114996
Acct name: benjamin usulor
Bank name: Gtbank

-after successful payment you shall receive a success Email/text message from ibitinvest.ltd

-your daily payment (ROI) commences within 24hrs for the next 7 days.
Re: Please Where Can I Do Money exchange by Phillip456: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Thank you for updating us with the outcome.

Omegle

(1) (Reply)

Meet Tribe In Africa That Is Forbidden To Marry And Only Walks With Two Toes / Do Nigerian Men Wear G-strings? / Imo Youth Forum Lagos State Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.