Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe (2722 Views)

Soyinka: I Never Made Comment On Northern Domination Of Nigeria / Why Awolowo Feared Northern Domination In The Post-british Nigeria / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by dtiBusiness: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2021
I found this interesting piece from the wall of Engr Sani Balarabe. What is your view of the points he raised. Are Southerners crying wolf where there is none?

"
PLEASE SPARE ME OF THAT NORTHERN DOMINATION RHETORIC

Pls read to the end.
No matter how you would want to keep mute and disregard claims of domination by some people of Southern Nigeria, the level of falsehood and misinformation being propelled will keep itching you to respond.

I have decided to formulate a short response by asking the ff questions:
Who are those in charge of Nigeria's financial institutions, Legal practice, Education sector, Public service, Health, entertainment and the Media? Is it people of Northern extraction or those frm the South?
If your answer is "People of Southern extraction are the dominant players, then I will ask you yet another question. Did they earned such position fully on merit or not?
If your answer is "YES", then you are most likely not in Nigeria therefore ignorant of it's realities or you are being sentimetal. The following are my reasons:
a. If leadership role by the South is merit-earned, then Nigeria wouldn't have been where she is today in terms of development, because the same leaders from the South where in charge of most aspects of our National life, some with no good score card. For instance Southerner ran down Intercontinental & Oceanic banks. Southerners were Former MDs of Bank PHB & Spring Bank, all standing trial for FRAUD. Can a Northerner replicate what Dokpesi did to DAAR communications investors and the media remain silent? Are some leaders from the South not standing trial despite being Judges themselves? the Former CJN and Mrs Rita Ofili are classical examples....the list can goes on and on. But this is not to discount the fact that there ere GOOD & EXEMPLARY leaders from the South, in the likes of Late Prof Akunyili of NAFDAC and Prof Oloyede of JAMB, but rather to establish that in whatever GOOD or BAD state or history of this country, SOUTHERNERS are very well represented.

b. Despite the Southerners early start to formal education (which many of the Northerners believe is not the only education), the North is no longer left behind. In all sectors you can now find professionals and Academics of Northern extraction, through admittedly not up to the numbers you find down South. But they are there.

So Why Is The North Perceived As Lagging Behind?

I. There is an issue of Religion belief and Tradition which are major factors. Not because we are not capable, but we feel we shouldn't participate. For example investment in Banking, Brewery, Lottery are no go areas for a typical Northerner. Similarly Insurance, Hospitality are all taking with a pinch of salt.

II. Our VALUES are different. The predominately Muslims North cannot just do anything to get appointed. Such vices as sleeping with the Boss, belonging to a Cult group or Clan, offering monetary incentive are common and predominantly practiced by Southerners just to get to the top. Again this is without discounting the limited use of such up North as bargaining tool to success.

iii. The Mindset of a typical Northerner is that of someone who wants to assist. This is why it is easier for Southerners to SEEK and GET favors from Northerners than the vice-varsa. I've had Southerner friends who would often ask me to link them with someone I know to help them. If I ask them what about your people, they will reply "FORGET ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE"

iv. All manners of cutting corners in Nigeria, ranging from Advance Fee Fraud, Robbery, Kidnapping, thuggery, Examination malpractices cum Miracke centers, to direct theft by trusted employees and trustees, they all originate from the South and flow Northwards. So how are you dominated? If there is anybody that didn't make the Nigerian Project a huge success, then those from the South should take a major blame along side their Northern collaborators.

Now back to the Domination, I still ask how are you dominated in a Govt where you have Ministers from each state of the federation. People from the South control WORKS, INDUSTRY, HEALTH, FOREIGN AFFAIRS, LABOR TRANSPORT, CBN, PENCOM, PETROLEUM (Minister of State)

How are you dominated when 40% of Nigeria's money in circulation is in Lagos alone. How are you dominated when some of you make life difficult for Northerners and even your people, such that they seek refuge in the North and never wish to return to South.
No amount of Social Media campaigns will change the reality that after benefiting so much from the union of North and South, you now perceive us as liability having sacrifice a lot to make you what you are today.

We from the North love you our fellow country men from the South, we do not hate you, but if for any reason you are tired of the Union, please ask your representatives to present a motion to that effect in the House.

Eng Sani Balarabe."

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4480220218675494&id=100000626809758

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2021
Trash

Who are those in charge of Nigeria's financial institutions, Legal practice, Education sector, Public service, Health, entertainment and the Media?

Finance

Financial institution i suppose you don't mean private banks because Muslims who are majorly Northerners see banks as Haram for investment hence 90%+ banks are private business of the south

Even then the bureau de change money business primarily done by Northerners is always aided by the FG through undue forex aids cum the recent ban on cryptocurrency

Legal Practice

I suppose you aren't talking of the Nigeria Judiciary currently headed by a Sharia justice of a religion where the constitution of Nigeria clearly separate state from religion

I believe you also didn't tell us how alot of the Nigeria justices are Northerner shariaists who only qualify by their cramming of the Quran not the Nigeria Bar standard

Don't get us started on the nepotistic promotions of justices made by buhari and how one was roundly disgraced in the ICC for incompetence

Education

The north has never championed the education cause, they are currently considered handicaps that need 2/300 to enter unity schools

Education is Haram to their culture, they hardly build any school unless government and mission helps build it

You seriously expect Northerners to be competing with south here when almost all private schools are business frontiers for southerners who value quality education and engage in it, education is private sector driven so north can't compete

Public Service

You are lying to yourself, public service is government incompetence run by the north.

Almost all police dpo in south is headed by Northerners but not so in north

Almost all Northerner soldiers are sent to south while southerners are sent to go die in Boko Haram war

Efcc, Nnpc, civil service, ministries, are headed by Northerners

Health

Again north can't compete in the health sector with the south.

The south have the best brains of doctors, doctors are the engine behind hospitals, these doctors are majorly private service and patient pay for their quality

Too bad the north have quaks as doctors who have been massively aided by shortcut hence can't compete

When Abba Kyari was down with covid he was taken from abuja to a private hospital in Lagos not Kano

You can't jeopardize your life when in search of quality

Entertainment

Nollywood was basically built on private individuals from the south, they developed it to the 3rd best in the world without government support

How do you add this to an advantage of the south by government when government have no hand in it

Viewers pay for entertainment not government, so blame the people who take Nollywood quality over kannywood

Wizkid, Davido etc are considered Haram to the north so how do you call the hardwork of these guys in the music industry a gift government gave the south over north

Media

The NTA owned and midwived by the Northerners they killed it, Ben Bruce tried to change the narrative they said it must remain the primitive ways of the north

So how do you blame southerners who do private business of media and do it effectively as a leverage the government gave south over north.

Every thing private it is the people who buy and patronize it and they do so because you consider quality, competence over mediocrity

So Ait,Channels, silverbird, vanguard, etc are not gifts of FG

Every other thing there is just more trash

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by Fahdiga(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2021
Elderly almajiri feeling funky

7 Likes

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by dtiBusiness: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
Elderly almajiri feeling funky

Hehehe... But the Northerners feel that's what you people are only good at - showering abuses and vulgar words.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Pls push to Front page

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by chukwuibuipob: 10:15am On Jul 09, 2021
sad Epistle

1 Like

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 09, 2021
dtiBusiness:

Hehehe... But the Northerners feel that's what you people are only good at - showering abuses and vulgar words.

Cc: Lalaticlala, Mynd44
Pls push to Front page
The southerners are record breakers they are brains

The north is only good for terrorism, reciting Quran, issuing fatwa

8 Likes

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2021
L
Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by dtiBusiness: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2021
Assuming all these claims you made about the South to be true, then how is the North marginalising the South? Are you not justifying the claims made that "South is not marginalized by North". Rather the reverse is the case, probably due to GET-IT-AT-ALL COST attitude enshrined in the South?

Mikecold:
Trash

Who are those in charge of Nigeria's financial institutions, Legal practice, Education sector, Public service, Health, entertainment and the Media?

Finance

Financial institution i suppose you don't mean private banks because Muslims who are majorly Northerners see banks as Haram for investment hence 90%+ banks are private business of the south

Even then the bureau de change money business primarily done by Northerners is always aided by the FG through undue forex aids cum the recent ban on cryptocurrency

Legal Practice

I suppose you aren't talking of the Nigeria Judiciary currently headed by a Sharia justice of a religion where the constitution of Nigeria clearly separate state from religion

I believe you also didn't tell us how alot of the Nigeria justices are Northerner shariaists who only qualify by their cramming of the Quran not the Nigeria Bar standard

Don't get us started on the nepotistic promotions of justices made by buhari and how one was roundly disgraced in the ICC for incompetence

Education

The north has never championed the education cause, they are currently considered handicaps that need 2/300 to enter unity schools

Education is Haram to their culture, they hardly build any school unless government and mission helps build it

You seriously expect Northerners to be competing with south here when almost all private schools are business frontiers for southerners who value quality education and engage in it, education is private sector driven so north can't compete

Public Service

You are lying to yourself, public service is government incompetence run by the north.

Almost all Northerner soldiers are sent to south while southerners are sent to go die in Boko Haram war

Health

The south have the best brains of doctors, doctors are the engine behind hospitals, these doctors are majorly private service and patient pay for their quality

Too bad the north have quaks as doctors who have been massively aided by shortcut hence can't compete

When Abba Kyari was down with covid he was taken from abuja to a private hospital in Lagos not Kano

Entertainment

Nollywood was basically built on private individuals from the south, they developed it to the 3rd best in the world without government support

How do you add this to an advantage of the south by government when government have no hand in it

Viewers pay for entertainment not government, so blame the people who take Nollywood quality over kannywood

Wizkid, Davido etc are considered Haram to the north so how do you call the hardwork of these guys in the music industry a gift government gave the south over north

Media

The NTA owned and midwived by the Northerners they killed it, Ben Bruce tried to change the narrative they said it must remain the primitive ways of the north

So how do you blame southerners who do private business of media and do it effectively as a leverage the government gave south over north.

Every thing private it is the people who buy and patronize it and they do so because you consider quality, competence over mediocrity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2021
dtiBusiness:
Assuming all these claims you made about the South to be true, then how is the North marginalising the South? Are you not justifying the claims made that "South is not marginalized by North". Rather the reverse is the case, probably due to GET-IT-AT-ALL COST attitude enshrined in the South?

What i am saying is that the so called southern domination or southern equity are areas in the private sector

Private sector is basically the place where your own competence, ingenuity, brains, count to produce a quality result which the people pay for

This is not government aided and should not be considered as a gift by FG to the south

In the public sector that government considers all, the south is always not given equity

Look at NIMASA, Nnpc, npdc, civil service, police etc it is the northerns that are given all our patrimony

Fulani private business of ranching FG is proposing to spend billions for them

Banditry "private business" of north FG is paying ransom to them

4 Likes

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by dtiBusiness: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2021
Mikecold:
The southerners are record breakers they are brains

The north is only good for terrorism, reciting Quran, issuing fatwa

Which records are you talking about? May be the values are different. Have you dare to find out Northerner's success in the areas they believe in - Jubril Aminu -Medicine, Alko Gote & BUA - Business, Jeelani Aliyu - Automobile, Attahiru Jega -Political science, SLS - Economics...etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2021
dtiBusiness:

Which records are you talking about? May be the values are different. Have you dare to find out Northerner's success in that areas they believe in - Jubril Aminu -Medicine, Alko Gote & BUA - Business, Jeelani Aliyu - Automobile, Attahiru Jega -Political science, SLS - Economics...etc
I am talking of records globally in academic institutions around the world

Record globally in occupying elective, and appointment posts where top competence is brought to bear

I am talking of tech startups here in Nigeria that is reaching the global unicorn mark of $billion

You are talking of almajiri institute of likeminds of almajiri who are educationally disadvantaged

8 Likes

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2021
Mikecold:
Trash

Finance

Legal Practice

Education

Public Service

Health

Entertainment

Media

Thank God you read the writeup and also elaborated it well on why southerners are the ones dominating every sphere of Nigerian economy.

In other words, you agreed with the writer grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by Lanretoye(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2021
When u have a proud liability as a wife,you are on a long ride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Thank God you read the writeup and also elaborated it well on why southerners are the ones dominating every sphere of Nigerian economy.

In other words, you agreed with the writer grin
I don't expect you to be capable of digesting my comment

So it's normal abdul

4 Likes

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by dtiBusiness: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Mikecold:
What i am saying is that the so called southern domination or southern equity are areas in the private sector

Private sector is basically the place where your own competence, ingenuity, brains, count to produce a quality result which the people pay for

This is not government aided and should not be considered as a gift by FG to the south

In the public sector that government considers all, the south is always not given equity

Look at NIMASA, Nnpc, npdc, civil service, police etc it is the northerns that are given all our patrimony

Fulani private business of ranching FG is proposing to spend billions for them

Banditry "private business" of north FG is paying ransom to them

Pls have you any statistics of the Northerners in Public service? Or are U just talking of POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS? As fa as political appts is concerned, did you follow up on appointments made OBJ, Yaradua and GEJ? You keep talking of merit, may be I should remind you of some collisal failures that you promote as experts because like you said - you control the private media. People like Fowler who served as FIRS Boss and Alpha Beta (enguloed in scandal now). Or it it those from the SS that claim "SHARE THE MONEY" and contract inflation experts. May be you've not been to the North or are just assuming every part if the South is like Lagos or P/Harcourt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2021
dtiBusiness:

Pls have you any statistics of the Northerners in Public service? Or are U just talking of POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS? As fa as political appts is concerned, did you follow up on appointments made OBJ, Yaradua and GEJ? You keep talking of merit, may be I should remind you of some collisal failures that you promote as experts because like you said - you control the private media. People like Fowler who served as FIRS Boss and Alpha Beta (enguloed in scandal now). Or it it those from the SS that claim "SHARE THE MONEY" and contract inflation experts. May be you've not been to the North or are just assuming every part if the South is like Lagos or P/Harcourt.
Firs boss supervised the biggest revenue generating state and was successful at it

Maybe you can blame the bigot he works under who is synonymous with failure all round from 1983 till date yet keeps wanting to control all aspects of the economy from petroleum to finances which he has no clue over

What do you mean by share the money from pH or is ameachi who manages to be the best minister of this administration no longer from Rivers?

I have been to the north and can see how ganduge is sharing the money in babaringa

2 Likes

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by dtiBusiness: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2021
Lanretoye:
When u have a proud liability as a wife,you are on a long ride.

You mean a wife that FEEDS YOU is a LIABILITY? tongue

1 Like

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2021
dtiBusiness:

You mean a wife that FEEDS YOU is a LIABILITY? tongue
A wife that is a liability at home where would she find money or food to feed herself let alone someone else?

Is it not the same man that provides it all

More like someone who claims to feed the others when his children carry plates around begging for food and his wives eat grass

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by dtiBusiness: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2021
If claim by Mikecold that the South dominates all private sector (which is result and profit oriented) all along, then from 1999 when democracy was restored, Southerners (Obj 8, GEJ 5) have ruled for a total of 13yrs. Which means the Southerners were in control of BOTH PUBLIC & PRIVATE sectors for 13 out of the 22yrs. Conclusively you are responsible for the woes and bad situation Nigeria found itself in. Your people collapsed the Stock market remember? your people brought MMM, Illegal bunkering, Racketeering etc. Don't you still believe the writer, that no one dominated you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
dtiBusiness:
If claim by Mikecold that the South dominates all private sector (which is result and profit oriented) all along, then from 1999 when democracy was restored, Southerners (Obj 8, GEJ 5) have ruled for a total of 13yrs. Which means the Southerners were in control of BOTH PUBLIC & PRIVATE sectors for 13 out of the 22yrs. Conclusively you are responsible for the woes and bad situation Nigeria found itself in. Your people collapsed the Stock market remember? your people brought MMM, Illegal bunkering, Racketeering etc. Don't you still believe the writer, that no one dominated you.
grin

It's actually funny when you Northerners cherry pick events in Nigeria

Just like how buhari cherry picked an obsolete Northern grazing route that existed only for the north before the constitution of one Nigeria

So Nigeria essentially started from 1999 yet you keep all the benefits before that time right?

For the last time let me educate you capitalism aka private sector is what drives nations, it's not for the government to control and it's not peeculiar to Nigeria

If the north thinks it can compete in the private sector it should go into it, it's not something that is given

Yes the south controls the private sector, it's their personal money, time, commitment, resources they put into it

The parasitic north that can't compete go to sit and lazy around for government quota appointment and freebies

I would drop my discussion here because i actually thought you were an intelligent Northerner that has sense

Alas with the same mentality of southerners are doing well in their private business so government must be the one to employ quota system in private sector to compete i am sorry i can't debate in your low iq (no offense)

It's the same iq propelled by fulani herdsmen that run private business for their own profit yet need FG to do it for them

8 Likes

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by dtiBusiness: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mikecold:
Firs boss supervised the biggest revenue generating state and was successful at it

..haha..or biggest extortion and self enrichment ba. It's like you've not been ff the AlphaBeta case of can of worms as opened by an insider.
Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by khadaffi(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mikecold:
Trash

Finance

Legal Practice

Education

Public Service

Health

Entertainment

Media

You nailed it. I have nothing else to add.

2 Likes

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by mrvitalis(m): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
dtiBusiness:

Those are individual achievements mostly

We are talking about government position u are here talking about banking and entertainment who hold u ?

4 Likes

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by VERDA: 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
dtiBusiness:

Most of what he mentioned are private sector driven, people assuming north dominates has more to do with government driven institutions.

4 Likes

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by dtiBusiness: 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mikecold:
grin

It's actually funny when you Northerners cherry pick events in Nigeria

Just like how buhari cherry picked an obsolete Northern grazing route that existed only for the north before the constitution of one Nigeria

So Nigeria essentially started from 1999 yet you keep all the benefits before that time right?

For the last time let me educate you capitalism aka private sector is what drives nations, it's not for the government to control and it's not peeculiar to Nigeria

If the north thinks it can compete in the private sector it should go into it, it's not something that is given

Yes the south controls the private sector, it's their personal money, time, commitment, resources they put into it

The parasitic north that can't compete go to sit and lazy around for government quota appointment and freebies

I would drop my discussion here because i actually thought you were an intelligent Northerner that has sense

Alas with the same mentality of southerners are doing well in their private business so government must be the one to employ quota system in private sector to compete i am sorry i can't debate in your low iq (no offense)

It's the same iq propelled by fulani herdsmen that run private business for their own profit yet need FG to do it for them

...and you are a typical Southerner that whenever he has no point to present he start abuses and use of derogatory words on others. By the way they don't measure IQ level by online rants. The logic is very simple. May be I will take time to explain to you again.

"Yes the south controls the private sector, it's their personal money, time, commitment, resources they put into it"
Who gave you the impression that South control private sector? The last time I checked Aliko Dangote, a Northerner, is the richest and most successful private Nigerian.

The success you want to show off is I'll gotten in many cases, including under the table dealing, drugs, fraud, crime etc. So you can't impress us with such. ( apology to the few well meaning / hardworking Southerners)
All the corruption, bad name Nigerians get within and outside the country was mostly by the people of Southern extraction. Bribery and corruption, scratch my back I scratch yours etc are all rooted in the south. Most of you mistake knowledge with speaking good English, eloquence or pompousness. Northerners are humble, quit and discipline. That's the difference.

From whichever period you wish to consider,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by theTranslator: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
They dominate "politics"

dtiBusiness:

You are right there the Translator. North could have dominance in politics due to our cohesion and pragmatic view of things. We are not deceitful hence can form collaboration across regions. We've done with Igbo's before and lately with Yorubas. May be that's why some people are jealous of our political skills. grin angry
Before you think I'm giving you a compliment

Remember The North has 87% of the poverty in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by dtiBusiness: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
VERDA:

Most of what he mentioned are private sector driven, people assuming north dominates has more to do with government driven institutions.

The public sector is equally not dominated by Northerners. The mistake some people used to make was looking at the North as one region while looking at South as SW, SE &SS. They think they should have same share with NW,NE, Middle Belt combined. Ask anybody with data of Federal govt appointments, you will be shocked Southerners are in dominance.
Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by LamidiCownu: 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mikecold:
I am talking of records globally in academic institutions around the world

Record globally in occupying elective, and appointment posts where top competence is brought to bear

I am talking of tech startups here in Nigeria that is reaching the global unicorn mark of $billion

You are talking of almajiri institute of likeminds of almajiri who are educationally disadvantaged

Guy..you dey brutal oo grin
But it's the truth sha

2 Likes

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by dtiBusiness: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
theTranslator:
They dominate "politics"

You are right there the Translator. North could have dominance in politics due to our cohesion and pragmatic view of things. We are not deceitful hence can form collaboration across regions. We've done with Igbo's before and lately with Yorubas. May be that's why some people are jealous of our political skills. grin angry

1 Like

Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by theTranslator: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
dtiBusiness:

Before you think I'm giving you a compliment

Remember The North has 87% of the poverty in Nigeria
Re: Please Spare Me Of That Northern Domination Rheoteric - Sani Balarabe by dtiBusiness: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

Those are individual achievements mostly

We are talking about government position u are here talking about banking and entertainment who hold u ?

No one dominates you in government circle too. I hope you read the writers submission. But if you have statistics you can educate us more. Ministers, DGs, EDs, MDs, Directors, etc of all MDAs pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023:Atiku takes Campaign To Anambra, Woos Ozigbo / BREAKING: Academic Record: Resign Now, You Have Become A National Èmbarrassment / Open Letter To Ondo State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.