Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

--- 50 Million Naira In Just One Month --- - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / --- 50 Million Naira In Just One Month --- (6294 Views)

--- Return on Investmet of 84% In Just 7 Days (With Proofs) --- / How To Make 750,000 Naira In A Month / Discover How U Can Turn #42,900 Into #300,000 In Just Two Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

--- 50 Million Naira In Just One Month --- by AdeolaW: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2021
Hello,

My Name is Adeola Shotayo, Male, 35, Lives in Akowonjo - Lagos State and works professionally as a Database Administrator for more than 8 years now.

I am quiet type, absolutely reserved, private and very straight forward. I am not religious, but a just man to the core, no criminal records whatsoever till date and not one that will ever be.

I am a professional forex trader without mincing words, been quietly doing this for almost 2 years now, have had my dark days in the beginning when i first started and i would never deny it almost broke my spirit at the early days but my analytical skills working as a programmer / data management for years gave me an unusual edge to come out of it successful as i am now.

I have documented my trading records for the past 8 months and very willing to share it with any serious investor who seeks to be convinced with what i can do.

I am an unusual kind of trader and i seek an opportunity to trade for just 1 investor who is willing to drop 50 Million Naira. I have been doing private trading for individuals many months now and its all been totally excellent. My last 3 trades analysis (arranged from most recent) are as follows :

A) Investor dropped 10 Million Naira, i traded for 3 weeks and had a profit of $12,593.16 (6 Million Naira)
B) Investor dropped 6.3 Million Naira, i traded for 2 weeks and made a profit $9,600.5 (4.6 Million Naira)
C) Investor dropped 5 Million Naira, i traded for 10 days and made a profit of $6,001.4 (2.9 Million Naira)

I am an amazing scalp trader and my records are impeccable. However, despite all this, i know my potentials is bigger if only i was able to trade with a much more bigger but sufficient funds and that is why for the first time, i have decided to come out public seeking a worthy SOLE investor who is willing to invest his / her 50 Million Naira ($100,000) and my offer are as follows :

1) The whole Capital of 50 Million Naira will be earned and returned in 30 days (One Month) . This will serve as the investor having his / her capital back safely in his / her account without any worries of losing precious funds.
2) The Money in the trading account, after the first 30 days, will be nothing less than the initial capital of 50 Million Naira after we must have withdrawn 50 Million to send back to you as the investor. This is a guarantee.
3) From the second month, you will earn 30% of all profits on the trading account and this would continue for the next 5 months.
4) Your 30% profits earning, i assure, would be at least 8 Million Naira every month.
5) At the end of the 5th month of your your earning, the contract will end.

FAQ

Q) What if an investor has less than 50 million naira and interested in the above offer ?
A) All i seek is 50 million naira to enter the market with all my full potentials and get the maximum out of all opportunities. I would not be interested in trading with less than 50 million naira.

Q) What if one or more investors comes up with even up to 100 Million Naira to be invested in this offer ?
A) I do not need a single kobo above 50 Million Naira for this. I have done all my analysis all through and through and with 50 Million Naira, i am 100% covered to snap up my maximum potentials as a scalp trader and make exceptional profits.

Q) Can the 50 Million naira be contributed by two or more persons ?
A) I prefer to trade for just ONE Person / Investor and not a group of investors. I really don't like noises or publicity. It helps the focus remains grounded.

Q) Why do i want to limit my myself when i can easily create a social platform and allow multiple investors contribute money running into billions of naira and i give then between 10% to 30% ROI monthly on their investments since i am very sure my trading method is superior ?
A) Well, like i said, i am a super private person, live modestly, quietly and never interested in over ambitions. I do not commit a single dime of investors funds to secondary or third party traders. I trade MYSELF and do not trade multiple accounts. My ceiling of manageable fund is 50 million naira, having a 500 million naira is entirely useless to me. Its like having 10 spare tires in the boot of a brand new car that only goes about 1 kilometer everyday on a super tarred, quiet road between one's house and the office.

Q) What if i get the 50 Million naira investment and another serious investor comes up with another 50 Million naira ?
A) I only trade one account at any particular time and once i get the investor willing to take up this offer, i would never accept any other investment, no matter who its from.

Q) Forex trading has ruined many lives and people, how am i sure this would end well ?
A) I have been doing this for quite sometime and though its not about how long, i have exceptional talent in this. I have traded with 6 Million naira before and had 8 million naira profits (apart from the capital) after 3 days. I know what i can do and i know the risks also. I have blown several accounts in the past while in the compulsory process of learning every rudiments of been a scalp trader that i am great in and trust me on this, i am 100% sure of every word i typed in this offer. This is exclusive and success rate with me is 100%.

Q) How long ago have you crashed an account completely ?
A) This last happened 10 months ago.

Q) How many successful trades have you taken since you last crashed an account ?
A) I have completed 6 successful trades for 6 private investors.

Q) When was your last trade and how was it
A) My last trade ended on the 24th of June 2021 and it was for an investor that gave me 10 million naira to trade with. I made a profit of =N=6,107,682.6 after 3 weeks of trading.

Q) Why don't you build on your last trades to get the capital of 50 Million naira you require instead of looking for a new investor with that amount ?
A) There are severe limitations to the methods of trading i use and i have learnt bitterly never to overshoot my talents and get over confident in it. The greatest of those limitations is trading with a capital below what my analysis have proven to be safe. If i had a choice, i would not even risk a 10 Million naira or 6 Million naira or 5 Million naira. I only take up this trades when i have a need i want to cover up for. Trading with this small funds using my method of trading eats deep into my physiological mind and keeps me on my toes all through the trading process and this is what i want to avoid with this offer.

Q) Can you teach an intending trader the skills of been successful CONSISTENTLY ?
A) Later, Yes, but at this moment, unfortunately No. I have a full time job and i am usually on my system at least 16 hours everyday. Teaching anyone how to be successful in Forex trading requires a lot i cannot give in my present situation.

Q) How much will the investor or yourself earn in the first month ?
A) I would not be earning a dime in the first 30 days ( 20 days of trading). My aim in the first month is to make sure that i get an accumulated profit of 50 Million naira, which will be transferred to the investor at exactly the 30th day. This is to put the investor's mind at rest and have his/her funds secured. Then from the second month, the investor earns 30% of my profits and i would take the remaining 70%.

Q) What amount will the 30% profits be to the investor ?
A) It would depend on the total profit i make every month, but 30% share to the investor of these profit would be between 8 Million Naira and 10 Million Naira.

Q) For how many months will the investor get this 30% of the profits every month ?
A) This would happen 5 times. That is, 5 months.

Q) What happens after the 5th month ?
A) The contract is ended and i get to keep the trading account and continue trading independently.

Q) After the contract has ended for the investor, what if another investor is willing to invest another 50 million naira for another cycle of investment ?
A) I would not be taking any other investment, unfortunately. Its a one time thing for me.

Q) Are you willing to meet up with the investor for further discussions and agreement ?
A) Definitely. I am private person, but definitely not faceless. I will be willing to meet up with the investor anywhere (within the country), bringing along my several past records and proofs of my abilities.

Q) How soon are you willing to start this if an investor comes around ?
A) As soon as the next Monday of a week.

As at this moment, i am willing and ready to trade if any investor comes up with the requirement and would also state it here on this forum should i get an investor, so i can close this offer.

You can reach me anytime on adeolawindows@gmail.com

Thanks.

Adeola.
Re: --- 50 Million Naira In Just One Month --- by Plomo: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2021
Upload your statement of bank accounts where you raked in this 50m.

Be advised we will contact your bank for some sort of verification too.
Re: --- 50 Million Naira In Just One Month --- by CandyOps(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Plomo:
Upload your statement of bank accounts where you raked in this 50m.

Be advised we will contact your bank for some sort of verification too.

Him go just run you facey your eye go tear

(1) (Reply)

Quick Employee Loan / Investors And Partners Needed In Cloth Manufacturing / Own An Investment Platform Like Piggyvest/paxful Exchange With App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.