Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) (55166 Views)

KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) / UNIBEN Final-Year Student Drowns In Ekosodin River As Police Arrest 2 Friends / Flood Sweeps Away UNIBEN Student As He Drowns In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by FutureHNDRxXx: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Avoidable Loss. cry

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
TUANKU:
Swimming after drinking alcohol is a quick fire way to die by drowning.
Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by tishbite41(m): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Repping MCB
Class of 2018

Na small thing

My own be sey boys nearly kill me outside Penthouse

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
No life guard at the pool side?
Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by dingbang(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
See what impressing girl has caused. Now that you are in the world of the dead, the girls that you want to go and impress will still be fvcked and they will forget you easily.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by jericco1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Since I don't know how to swim I avoid it like a plague.

A friend died the day he finished his last paper as a 300lvl student in a swimming pool.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by Shalommy(f): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rip young blood.
Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by David1017(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
As a student of Uniben and someone in the same faculty as him. What we were told was that he hit his head as he dived into the pool. Some of the students were detained by the police and the police are demanding 250k for the release.
The school management has distanced their selves from this unfortunate incident.
I'll drop more news as i get more information

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by harmony75: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
So sad elders says that death does not kill but over JOY as a youth be prayerful and be sensible
Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by BleedingPen: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
edoairways:

But Uniben has swimming pool

He did not drown in Uniben but a hotel pool off campus

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by lastchild: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
the day Chelsea won champions league in 2012 was the day I stopped unnecessary celebration, we were inside Toyota camry celebrating as the guy was driving stunt, he lost control and the car entered Bush close to a river

when you are excessively happy, that's when you are loose more

though, i didn't read this story to know if the young man drown while celebrating his graduation
Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by alfasexy: 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
See his edo nose.

Bye bye.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by Obrigardo: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
airminem:
Bandit terrorist they have mind o shocked

Did you lose your way? How is this related to the topic?
Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by AuroraB(f): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
Popsmoke2:
I never near swimming pools though I can swim but wetin them go explain give my mama of i die Inside
Some people don't think or remember the emboldened sad
I mind what I do so as not to put my people through trauma. They'll only know I took Ill when I'm out of the hospital.
Just look at this one now cry
Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by Cokahot: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
He got carried away by the term Graduate. What a shame.
Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by Ndipe(m): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
May his soul rest in peace. As one who was rescued from drowning when I was ten and a half years old, newly admitted into boarding house at Lutheran High School, Obot Idim, this tragedy is touching.
Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
sam564:
carelessness or village people call??
rest in peace late graduate....

I meeeuvvvee
Life is spiritual! He might likely be the first to graduate in his family.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by Naustine(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
I remember my graduation day.. I just went home straight and slept..cant give my village people chance to work overtime bro

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
sam564:
rest in peace late graduate..
I meeeuvvvee
Life is spiritual! He might likely be the first to graduate in his family.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by r4bbit: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
sam564:
rest in peace late graduate....

I meeeuvvvee
Dis guy go wicked for real life grin

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by Cokahot: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
What do you expect from bpda police station,in 200level when i was still a fear fear,police detained me for no just cause,juz cos I was going to my uncles side in town,they said I have no place of abode,despite showing my uniben hall3 ID ,my uncle later scolded me and bailed me 5k. Just imagine,since then I wise up. Npf dem go use student shine tire,put fear into u. Chai I miss npf of 2011. Dem dey mad

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by r4bbit: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ndipe:
May his soul rest in peace. As one who was rescued from drowning when I was ten and a half years old, newly admitted into boarding house at Lutheran High School, Obot Idim, this tragedy is touching.
grin

Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by r4bbit: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Obrigardo:

Did you lose your way? How is this related to the topic?
I wonder Oooh... mah nigga

Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by edoairways: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
BleedingPen:

He did not drown in Uniben but a hotel pool off campus
I know but someone was blaming village people for entering the pool
Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by r4bbit: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
Cokahot:
What do you expect from bpda police station,in 200level when i was still a fear fear,police detained me for no just cause,juz cos I was going to my uncles side in town,they said I have no place of abode,despite showing my uniben hall3 ID ,my uncle later scolded me and bailed me 5k. Just imagine,since then I wise up. Npf dem go use student shine tire,put fear into u. Chai I miss npf of 2011. Dem dey mad
Ehya- chai smiley

Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by Munzy14(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Popsmoke2:
I never near swimming pools though I can swim but wetin them go explain give my mama of i die Inside
grin

In secondary school, a classmate went swimming with another, one got drowned and gave up the ghost while being attended to at the hospital..His father policed up the other guy for months to extent he missed waec..The day he was released...He looked like a shadow of himself...

That was the day I swore never to go swimming with anyone..Not even a girl friend.

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by kyuniii(m): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rip to the dead.
Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mysoul2:
Too bad

I swear.

Ordinary swimming pool
Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by r4bbit: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
dingbang:
See what impressing girl has caused. Now that you are in the world of the dead, the girls that you want to go and impress will still be fvcked and they will forget you easily.

Oboi no be evribody be dickbang like you ooo
Abeg take am easy lol....
Dis wan weak me... grin grin

Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by fineberry(m): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest in peace.

But why detain those that report the incident. Niger no balance o
Re: UNIBEN Fresh Graduate, TJ Drowns In Swimming Pool (photo) by adecz: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
You no sabi swim, but you wan
form Phelps to impress babes dem...

See ya life? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jamb 2012/2013 Utme Registration Form Now Out / U.S. Professor Fired For Showing Paintings Of Prophet Muhammad To Students / Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.