Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

How To Become A Legit Or Legal Yahoo Boy In Nigeria, Without Efcc Wahala - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Legit Or Legal Yahoo Boy In Nigeria, Without Efcc Wahala (5152 Views)

Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Legit Or Legal Yahoo Boy In Nigeria, Without Efcc Wahala by Emmadoc: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
I think yahoo yahoo is the new order of the day, cuz everybody seems to be into the game of scamming people.

I have been scammed before, so I know the pain of being scammed by a yahoo boy. So today I want to show you how you can scam people legally without getting into the trap of efcc or police.

What is this yahoo update all about? It is called fiverr FREELANCING. Lol, this is the legit yahoo biz I’m talking about.

Now let’s get serious. What is fiverr?

Fiverr is platform where people come to buy services. People pay to get jobs done for them. People pay hundreds of dollars just for logo designs, business name, web design, voice transcription, seo, traffic generation etc.

These are some of the services you can offer on fiverr and make cool cash from the comfort of your bed.

There is a little problem. The problem is how do you get sales on fiverr? Getting clients on fiverr these days can be very tough, especially when you are from Nigeria.

So today I will be showing you how you can rank your gig on fiver and get your first sales.

GETTING STARTED

Anybody can create a fiverr account and sell their service. But you have to do some serious promotion before you can start getting sales on fiverr, but today I will show you backdoor method that will make you rank effortlessly on fiverr as a complete newbie.

It works like magic. First of all, before you create a fiverr account, what skills do you have?

What service can you offer on fiverr? Are you a logo designer, Web designer or an SEO expert etc. know the service you are going to offer before you open a seller account on fiverr.

However, there are some services you can offer on fiverr and make cool cash if you don’t have any skills or service to sell.

There are two types of account on fiverr. We have the buyers account and the sellers account.

If you create an account on fiverr, the account will be a buyer account, but once you create gig on that account it becomes a seller account. You have to be very professional when creating a seller account.

You need to check what people offering the same service as you are doing. Copy their steps but don’t be a complete copy cat.

HOW TO CREATE A PROFESSIONAL USA FIVERR ACCOUNT

Nigerian accounts don’t perform well on fiverr. People from the united states get more sales, which is why we will be creating a usa fiverr account. You can easily create a USA fiverr account, but the problem lies with the phone number verification.

You cannot use a virtual number to verify your fiverr account. But I have a way out tho.

Before you create a USA account, you need a vpn to change your IP address location.

Just download any free vpn, I recommend using your laptop for this process. If you have a laptop, you can use epic browser or opera browser, they both come with an inbuilt free vpn.

1. Download a free vpn.

2. Create a new email address

3. Go to fiverr.com

4. Make sure your vpn is on, and your location is in the united state.

5. Create an account with the new email you created, and choose a good password.

6. Choose your username (choose a name related to your services) e.g if you want to offer article writing on fiverr, choose a username like, “pro-writer1.

Once you create your account make sure you verify your email.

Once your account is successfully created you need to verify your phone number USA phone number, and the problem is, you can no longer use a virtual number from voip apps like textplus, nextplus to verify your fiverr account.

Send me a on whatsapp via (+234 8160 113 690) to get your USA number.
Take note, you cannot create a gig unless you verify your phone number, and if use your Nigerian number to verify the account your account will automatically become a Nigerian account.

So hit me up for your USA number!!!
HOW TO EDIT YOUR PROFILE PROFESSIONALLY

Just like I mentioned earlier, you need to see what others are doing before creating a gig. (A gig is the service you are selling on fiverr).

For the sake of this tutorial, I will be using “BUSINESS NAME” as our service.

Business name is one of the hot selling service on fiverr.

The good thing about this service is, you don’t need any special skills to offer this service on fiverr. And there are free tools to help you get your jobs done easily without cracking your brain.

For example, if I’m offering business name on fiverr, this is what I will do, to make my profile and gig look professional.

I will go to fiverr and search for business name on fiverr. I will select the first gig that is ranking on the first page for business name.

First of all, I will copy the description of the person ranking on first page, i will edit it a little and add it to my on description.

I will look for a female American picture and use it as my profile picture, make sure you use a clear and good looking picture.

HOW TO CREATE A PRO GIG

If I want to create pro gig, this is what I will do.

1. I will copy and edit a little the title of the best selling fiverr gig and and make it my own title.

2. I will copy and edit the gig description from the best selling fiverr gig related to my service.

3. I will Copy the tags from the best selling gig related to my niche.

HOW TO PROMOTE YOUR GIG

1. facebook
2. Fiverrbox
3. Pinterest

Any social media you can think of.
But my favorite is,fiverrbox, it is a paid and free platform for promoting your gig.

The aim for promoting your gig is to get impression and clicks on your gig. This website will help you promote your gig without you doing anything, all you have to is submit your gig details.

HOW TO GET YOUR FIRST ORDER

Like I said earlier, you can’t just create a gig and starts getting sales. There are some levels to this game.

The competition on fiverr is something else.
This method I’m to review to has been working for me and many others.

The easiest and fastest way to get your first sale on fiverr is by performing some gig review.

But for some reasons I cannot post that here, no amount of text explanation can make you understand the process.

If you are really serious about making money on fiverr, send me a message via whatsapp on (+234 8160 113 690) to the get the video for free.

Only serious minded people only. I will give you the video for free for better explanation, but I have my terms and condition.

Before I give you the video to my fiverr masterclass course, you must be ready to get a USA number from me, this way, I will be sure you are serious about the fiverr tutorial.

I can’t just give out the course without you taking action.

I sell this course for 40k, but I will give you a lifetime to the course if you get USA number from me.

See you at the top.
Re: How To Become A Legit Or Legal Yahoo Boy In Nigeria, Without Efcc Wahala by SavageMaster: 6:51am On Jul 10, 2021
Emmadoc:
I think yahoo yahoo is the new order of the day, cuz everybody seems to be into the game of scamming people.

I have been scammed before, so I know the pain of being scammed by a yahoo boy. So today I want to show you how you can scam people legally without getting into the trap of efcc or police.

What is this yahoo update all about? It is called fiverr FREELANCING. Lol, this is the legit yahoo biz I’m talking about.

Now let’s get serious. What is fiverr?

Fiverr is platform where people come to buy services. People pay to get jobs done for them. People pay hundreds of dollars just for logo designs, business name, web design, voice transcription, seo, traffic generation etc.

These are some of the services you can offer on fiverr and make cool cash from the comfort of your bed.

There is a little problem. The problem is how do you get sales on fiverr? Getting clients on fiverr these days can be very tough, especially when you are from Nigeria.

So today I will be showing you how you can rank your gig on fiver and get your first sales.

GETTING STARTED

Anybody can create a fiverr account and sell their service. But you have to do some serious promotion before you can start getting sales on fiverr, but today I will show you backdoor method that will make you rank effortlessly on fiverr as a complete newbie.

It works like magic. First of all, before you create a fiverr account, what skills do you have?

What service can you offer on fiverr? Are you a logo designer, Web designer or an SEO expert etc. know the service you are going to offer before you open a seller account on fiverr.

However, there are some services you can offer on fiverr and make cool cash if you don’t have any skills or service to sell.

There are two types of account on fiverr. We have the buyers account and the sellers account.

If you create an account on fiverr, the account will be a buyer account, but once you create gig on that account it becomes a seller account. You have to be very professional when creating a seller account.

You need to check what people offering the same service as you are doing. Copy their steps but don’t be a complete copy cat.

HOW TO CREATE A PROFESSIONAL USA FIVERR ACCOUNT

Nigerian accounts don’t perform well on fiverr. People from the united states get more sales, which is why we will be creating a usa fiverr account. You can easily create a USA fiverr account, but the problem lies with the phone number verification.

You cannot use a virtual number to verify your fiverr account. But I have a way out tho.

Before you create a USA account, you need a vpn to change your IP address location.

Just download any free vpn, I recommend using your laptop for this process. If you have a laptop, you can use epic browser or opera browser, they both come with an inbuilt free vpn.

1. Download a free vpn.

2. Create a new email address

3. Go to fiverr.com

4. Make sure your vpn is on, and your location is in the united state.

5. Create an account with the new email you created, and choose a good password.

6. Choose your username (choose a name related to your services) e.g if you want to offer article writing on fiverr, choose a username like, “pro-writer1.

Once you create your account make sure you verify your email.

Once your account is successfully created you need to verify your phone number USA phone number, and the problem is, you can no longer use a virtual number from voip apps like textplus, nextplus to verify your fiverr account.

Send me a on whatsapp via (+234 8160 113 690) to get your USA number.
Take note, you cannot create a gig unless you verify your phone number, and if use your Nigerian number to verify the account your account will automatically become a Nigerian account.

So hit me up for your USA number!!!
HOW TO EDIT YOUR PROFILE PROFESSIONALLY

Just like I mentioned earlier, you need to see what others are doing before creating a gig. (A gig is the service you are selling on fiverr).

For the sake of this tutorial, I will be using “BUSINESS NAME” as our service.

Business name is one of the hot selling service on fiverr.

The good thing about this service is, you don’t need any special skills to offer this service on fiverr. And there are free tools to help you get your jobs done easily without cracking your brain.

For example, if I’m offering business name on fiverr, this is what I will do, to make my profile and gig look professional.

I will go to fiverr and search for business name on fiverr. I will select the first gig that is ranking on the first page for business name.

First of all, I will copy the description of the person ranking on first page, i will edit it a little and add it to my on description.

I will look for a female American picture and use it as my profile picture, make sure you use a clear and good looking picture.

HOW TO CREATE A PRO GIG

If I want to create pro gig, this is what I will do.

1. I will copy and edit a little the title of the best selling fiverr gig and and make it my own title.

2. I will copy and edit the gig description from the best selling fiverr gig related to my service.

3. I will Copy the tags from the best selling gig related to my niche.

HOW TO PROMOTE YOUR GIG

1. facebook
2. Fiverrbox
3. Pinterest

Any social media you can think of.
But my favorite is,fiverrbox, it is a paid and free platform for promoting your gig.

The aim for promoting your gig is to get impression and clicks on your gig. This website will help you promote your gig without you doing anything, all you have to is submit your gig details.

HOW TO GET YOUR FIRST ORDER

Like I said earlier, you can’t just create a gig and starts getting sales. There are some levels to this game.

The competition on fiverr is something else.
This method I’m to review to has been working for me and many others.

The easiest and fastest way to get your first sale on fiverr is by performing some gig review.

But for some reasons I cannot post that here, no amount of text explanation can make you understand the process.

If you are really serious about making money on fiverr, send me a message via whatsapp on (+234 8160 113 690) to the get the video for free.

Only serious minded people only. I will give you the video for free for better explanation, but I have my terms and condition.

Before I give you the video to my fiverr masterclass course, you must be ready to get a USA number from me, this way, I will be sure you are serious about the fiverr tutorial.

I can’t just give out the course without you taking action.

I sell this course for 40k, but I will give you a lifetime to the course if you get USA number from me.

See you at the top.

Nice one.
How much is the USA number?

(1) (Reply)

Regville - Hub Of Company Registration, Tax Matters And Other Allied Services / UBA Charged Me #226 Per Dollar. / Osinbajo Urges NGX Management To Deepen Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.