Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] (2026 Views)

Master Prophet Prays For Ijele Aka Oyigboupdate(video) / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Abia Civil Servants Lay Curses On Ikpeazu Over Non-payment Of 9months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by fenibak: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
I was minding my business on Facebook Street and I came across a video and the woman was laying curses on ijele, tell your igbo friend to translate it for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgIDLvUECnE

https://www.biafranboys.org/nnamdi-kanuwoman-lay-curses-on-ijele

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by fenibak: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
oyigboupdate
oyigboupdate2
mekaboy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by Fahdiga(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
It will work for sure

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by fenibak: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
oyigboupdate
oyigboupdate2
mekaboy
udele1

what do you have to say
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by fenibak: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
It will work for sure

lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by fenibak: 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
ojiofor the ranter come and see your friend
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by Coldshisha: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
You wey your prayers never answer what makes you certain God would answer your curse

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by fenibak: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldshisha:
You wey your prayers never answer what makes you certain God would answer your curse

this boy wetin concern you and biafran matter,you won chop curse like mekaboy?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by fenibak: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
mekaboy what do you have to say

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by Coldshisha: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
fenibak:

this boy wetin concern you and biafran matter,you won chop curse like mekaboy?

Why you sef carry your Biafra come Yoruba owned Nairaland?! As una plenty reach for Biafran una no fit build a website?! Wetin do una

I will comment on any topic I like since it's not Ibo land.com it's Nairaland

If you get curse I get better spell caster

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by fenibak: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldshisha:

Why you sef carry your Biafra come Yoruba owned Nairaland?! As una plenty reach for Biafran una no fit build a website?! Wetin do una

I will comment on any topic I like since it's not Ibo land.com it's Nairaland

If you get curse I get better spell caster

oh a website is on the way and if you think we would get biafra and remain on nairaland then you are a joker..so you can hide biafran topics like you do now,we know..even on our remembrance day this forum did not move any biafran topic to their front page and god is not a wicked God that is why facebook is not owned by a nigerian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by Unik3030: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
fenibak:

oh a website is on the way and if you think we would get biafra and remain on nairaland then you are a joker..so you can hide biafran topics like you do now,we know..even on our remembrance day this forum did not move any biafran topic to their front page and god is not a wicked God that is why facebook is not owned by a nigerian
what happened to biafrasay n biafragist?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by fenibak: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Unik3030:
what happened to biafrasay n biafragist?

jamb question
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by Christistruth00: 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ijele is just doing his best to make sure IPOB members do not go and kill themselves for nothing

Nnamdi Kanu is a Scammer

Nnamdi Kanu may still be jailed by even The Hague for Terrorism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db7xlUkaCPw

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by Joromi1: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Christistruth00:

Ijele is just doing his best to make sure IPOB members do not go and kill themselves for nothing

Nnamdi Kanu is a Scammer

Yeah, but he's now campaigning for Facebook ban. Something is missing inside his head.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by IgweOfNnewi: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
She is fulani herdsmen paid by Lai Muhammad SAW to tarnish the image of the dilector

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by fenibak: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Christistruth00:

Nnamdi Kanu is a Scammer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db7xlUkaCPw

shut up

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by fenibak: 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
She is fulani herdsmen paid by Lai Muhammad SAW to tarnish the image of the dilector

sharap
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by Ojiofor: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
fenibak:
ojiofor the ranter come and see your friend

I am not easily deceived unlike IPOBians.
Is this not Ogechi Okeke Njaka a known international female love-vendor that is part and parcel of this worldwide scam.
I wish her useless curse is even effective to kill Udele grin that went to ministry of Justice and submitted a petition to ban Facebook in Nigeria grin.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by NigeriaNawa: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ojiofor:

Is this not Ogechi Okeke Njaka a known international female love-vendor that is part and parcel of this worldwide scam.
I wish her useless curse is even effective to kill Udele grin that went to ministry of Justice and submitted a petition to ban Facebook in Nigeria grin.

Don't mind them Ojiofor.

My village has given you a new chieftancy title - congratulations ;

Ojiofor(Mekaboy) the Ngwere 1 of Iweala

Enjoy your new position.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by fenibak: 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ojiofor:

lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by fenibak: 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

Don't mind them Ojiofor.

Enjoy your new position.

lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by Joromi1: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ojiofor:

I believe that petition is in the trash bin now.

But just imagine they actually banned Facebook, with your pictures now all over the net, how do you think you're gonna survive? Nobody is against you criticizing IPOB but that move to ban Facebook is lame. Just pray it doesn't work. You no get sense at all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by Christistruth00: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Joromi1:

Yeah, but he's now campaigning for Facebook ban. Something is missing inside his head.

Facebook was biased like Twitter but Facebook is better

During the Endsars Protests Social Media was weaponised and used to Launch an attack on Lagos causing destruction of lives of Security Agents and Property that must not be allowed to happen again

Social Media while it has many good uses must not be used as an instrument of Violence and destruction

Even the US didn’t allow it when it was used to attack the Capitol in Washington when Donald Trump was desperate to hold on to Power after loosing the Elections decisively
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by Omoslim26: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Christistruth00:

Facebook was biased like Twitter but Facebook is better

During the Endsars Protests Social Media was weaponised and used to Launch an attack on Lagos causing destruction of lives of Security Agents and Property that must not be allowed to happen again

Social Media while it has many good uses must not be used as an instrument of Violence and destruction

Even the US didn’t allow it when it was used to attack the Capitol in Washington when Donald Trump was desperate to hold on to Power after loosing the Elections decisively

So that justifies the nonsense petition?�.
That guy went too far biko.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by Ojiofor: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Joromi1:

I believe that petition is in the trash bin now.

But just imagine they actually banned Facebook, with your pictures now all over the net, how do you think you're gonna survive? Nobody is against you criticizing IPOB but that move to ban Facebook is lame. Just pray it doesn't work. You no get sense at all.

So you think Ojiofor that has been active for 11 years in nairaland is Ijele?
Guy which kind of weed you dey smoke sef?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by Ojiofor: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

Don't mind them Ojiofor.

Enjoy your new position.

I reject your tittle. I remain Ojiofor ndi Igbo worldwide.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by Notasyouthink: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldshisha:
How is Igboho doing??

Hypocrite!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by BiafIntel: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
Chukwuka Ofoegbu, a.k.a, Udele, a.k.a OyigboUpdate, a.k.a mekaboy. You don buy big market. Get ready to pay. Ewu fulani slave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by Notasyouthink: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ojiofor:

I reject your tittle. I remain Ojiofor ndi Igbo worldwide.
ojiofor ndi gịnị?? Is like you are not ok.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by Ojiofor: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Notasyouthink:
ojiofor ndi gịnị?? Is like you are not ok.

Usu enwe onu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Woman Lay Curses On Ijele.aka Oyigboupdate[video] by Notasyouthink: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ojiofor:

Usu enwe onu.
Sahelian ojiofor grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo Olu Visits Bola Ahmed Tinubu In London / Sit At Home ESN Attacks School Like Chibok Girls - PHOTOS / Massive Crowd At Labour Party Osun Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.