Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

The Buhari You Dont Know By His Friend Obaro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Buhari You Dont Know By His Friend Obaro (134 Views)

Obasanjo Vs Buhari: You Lack Respect – PDP Blasts Tinubu / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' / Tambuwal To Buhari: "You Are Too Old To Govern Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Buhari You Dont Know By His Friend Obaro by fuke(m): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
I stand before God before whom I shall one day stand and give account of my earthly deeds that what I’m going to tell you now are borne of verifiable facts and, largely, products of my personal observations over time. I share this without bitterness or malice.

https://naijabizideas.com/the-buhari-you-dont-know-by-his-friend-obaro/

(1) (Reply)

Police Officers Protest Over Unpaid Allowance Chanting 'no Allowance, No Market' / Five Reasons Why Nigerians Are Leaving Nigeria - Short Video / The South Nigeria People And Their Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.