Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation (21017 Views)

FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign / HURIWA To IGP Baba: "Pack Your Prison Bags, Surrender Yourself To Kuje Prison" / Nigeria’s Foreign Loans Set For All-time High At $45bn As Buhari Begs For Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by Brushstrokes20: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Spot on! What buhari cannot destroy does not exist.

Useless govt of self serving THIEVES and blood thirsty TERRORISTS.
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Foundation is collapsing
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
rawtouch:
grin

he who goes a borrowing, goes a sorrowing
na for country wey people get shame o. If you lend money to a typical Nigerian, bros, na you go go a sorrowing o.
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Faller:
Zoo capital of the world
Loan Capital of the world
Cow and Donkey capital

For the sake of your kids.... Please if you have the chance... Don't hesitate to Japa
if we all jakpa fulanis Terrorists would claim our lands, heritage, grandparents grave like they pick beans
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by vineyardfarms: 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Doraty1:
Finance ministry should be renamed as foreign loans, debt accumulation ministry – HURIWA tells Buhari

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/09/finance-ministry-should-be-renamed-as-foreign-loans-debt-accumulation-ministry-huriwa-tells-buhari/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

this what you get when you have WEAK-UNINTELIGENT -ARROGANT -Economic team, rubber stamp senates/ reps - president and presidency. Nigeria will be headquarters of LOAN TAKERS USED/SPEND ON WASTEFUL EXPENDITURE - NOTHING ON GROUND TO SHOW FOR THESE LOANS. Inflation all time high- cost of foodstufs all time high, cost of living all time high, insecurity all time high, kidnapping all time high, banditry all time high. . . . . . . God deliver us.
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by Rochasstatue(f): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
No difference between HURIWA and kerewa.
Deluded idiots.
From being a human rights writer to bothering about loans..
Why keep quiet on police men and soldier murdered by Nnamdi Kanu?
Don't they have rights?
The days of brown envelope from ogogoroic GEJ has ended and their teeth are set on edge.
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by kennzie1826: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
Buhari is worst than pandemic
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by dmbb: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
this HURIWA should be registered as a political party
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
I heard they are going to deduct 250k from every account to pay Chinese loan... unfortunate people ruling Nigeria
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by Usefulusman(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
I HAVE NOT SEEN AN ADMINISTRATION AS WEAK AS THIS PRESENT ONE, A GOVERMENT OF NEPOTISM, CURRUPTION, TERRORISM, BANDITRY, KIDNAPING, CENTRE OF POVERTY OF THE WORLD ACCORDING TO WORLD POVERTY. NIGERIA IS A BLESSED COUNTRY BUT WE WHERE BUILD ON FAKE FOUNDATION, MY MOTHER WAS A FOUR YEARS OLD CHILD WHEN BUHARI WAS A MILITARY PRESIDENT. AND I WAS 25 YEARS WHEN HE BECAME PRESIDENT, MY GRANDPARENTS FELT NEGATIVE EFFECT OF HIS WEAK AND NEPOTIC GOVERMENT FULL OF HIGHEST LEVEL OF CURRUPTION AND POOR CITEZENRY MANAGEMENT, MY STORY IS A SAD ONE IN THE SENSE THAT THIS GOVERMENT RUIN MY LIFETIME PLAN. I WAS GIVEN A JOB DURING THE LAST ADMINISTRATION OF H.E DR EBELE JONATHAN WHOM I WILL FOREVER ASK FOR FORGIVENESS, BUT BUHARI DISENGAGED ME FROM THE JOB I WAS OFFERED BY EBELE'S GOVERMENT HOW WILL FORGIVE YOU IN MY ENTIRE LIFE? 'NEVER'! I LOST MY LOOSED MY ADMISSION AS A 500 LEVEL STUDENT OF SOIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT, FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE. THE WORST OF ALL IAM DEPRESSED. FEEL MY PAIN LETS SAY NO TO APC 2023. THANKS
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by Fiscus105(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
I think Senate should also rename as annex
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by Joseph08(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
HURIWA Liar Mohammed is coming for you.

Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by Emma1Oj(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Someone said "we warned una, una no hear" that word keep ringing on my head each time I think about this country
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by naturefellow(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin grin But we at Vulture News Network know that our darling daddy doesn't borrow or accumulate debts on behalf of the country. As a matter of fact, our economy is booming with investors keen on tapping into the wonders of our darling president. We have also been lending to other neighbouring countries all thanks to the excellent economic policies of Jubrin
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by Weedhustler: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
E remain to collect loan from LAPO
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by honeybobo69: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
and somehow, some of you still think it's reasonable to keep voting in APC, PDP. Tinubu. Tinubu would work with the same set of people to continue what they've always been doing.

the saddest thing is that this would most probably continue cos Nigerians want change but they really don't wanna do the needful, which is to vote in new set of CREDIBLE Nigerians to get the job done. some fools would still campaign and vote for Tinubu or APC or PDP
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by tenpipsperday: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end of the world is nigh

Because of buhari and Nigerians' madness? The world no know say una dey exist. The world has moved on.
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by Babaken(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
But I don't still understand why countries or IMF is still give this guy loan.
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by Splashme: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Aswear
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by winningwinner(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Some people are saying that Buhari met an empty purse... Hmmmm, how deeply empty was that purse that all the borrowings of the past 6years cannot fill?

Well, Buhari deserves no pity. Like the man who wept for failing election, he was compensated and elected on sympathy ground, yet he failed more than the people he was insulting for "mismanaging" Nigeria.

Jonathan's government was busy creating jobs, giving grants to Nigerian businesses and moving the nation forward. Some witches and wizards took offence and beast their chests that that can no longer happen. They put up their plans, spread their tentacles and unruly bought over all Nigerian jobless youths. Jonathan was removed from office and a supposed Messiah brought in.

Nigerians expected the Messiah to hit the road and keep things moving.... It took him over 7months to constitute his cabinet of looters. It was shameful. Nigerians cried, and were told to calm down that they were trying to clean some leftover mess by the past administration. Fast forward to 2019. We were told to vote for Next Level when the Change we earlier voted for refused to occur...

Nigerians have suffered enough... In the Next Level, what we are seeing cannot be written down. Where did Jonathan get the money he was using to run the country then and was even giving grants to Nigerian businesses? You may say that price of oil was a bit high... Okay, but Buhari rejected the oil and told Nigerians he was developing non-oil sector... They were only busy mining those minerals for themselves... They said they build infrastructures, can someone point at one of those infrastructures for us to see? Railway was almost completed by Jonathan. Show us the standard road network to see... What we see on the highways is FERMA doing patch works!

Where is our money? You have borrowed enough nah! Borrow Borrow government. He even brought us those Chinese Online Loan Givers that cut our throat with 7days loan with high interests!!! Buhari has turned Nigeria into a country of debt slaves... God, please deliver your children!!!

1 Like

Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by neonly: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
CharleyBright:
Lolz.
The most useless and unproductivity President in the history of Nigeria.
All he knows to do best is collect loans.
They should not allow him take any loan whose repayment plan is beyond 2022.
Mumu Fulani Retardeen from Niger Republic.

Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by omenka(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Has anyone noticed these punks hardly write anything against PDP? Even when innocent people are locked up for by pdp governors for making posts on social media considered critical of their administration, they turn a blind eye to it. Hut once it involves APC, they seem to develop a very rigid boner.

Onwubiko indeed.

Smh.
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by Myself2(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
Xscape1993:
Tell it to your president.

In the language he will understand

1 Like

Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by Tekwado: 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Before 2023 Buhari would still borrow more than 6 times. What he will borrow for his retirement benefits will shock Nigeria after all he has a advance approal from the rubber stamp Senate president. Una never see anything.
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by nnamdico82: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
Huriwa won't kill person, who is the collector?
Doraty1:
Finance ministry should be renamed as foreign loans, debt accumulation ministry – HURIWA tells Buhari

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/09/finance-ministry-should-be-renamed-as-foreign-loans-debt-accumulation-ministry-huriwa-tells-buhari/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by faithfull18(f): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lol
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by LLMG: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
he is not clueless, he just have ulterior motive
OKPANAMboy:
Buhari has no plan of this country.
He was struggling earlier to become a president by title, but not for good governance.

This skinny man is clueless.
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by ajl: 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sorry to say that northerners cannot manage any economy. Go back to days of northern region up to first and second republic, point to one northern president or head of state that did astounding well for the Nigerian economy and left indelible mark on the mind of the populace.
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by nesta007(m): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
✍FACTS AND FIGURES

JONATHAN Met Debt As $35 Billion And Ended At $63.8 Billion =$ 28.8 Billion Added In 5 Years

BUHARI Met Debt At $63.8 Billion And So Far $86 Billion
= $22.6 Billion Added In 6 Years

PMB Loans Have Been Used For
*Lagos-Abeokuta -Ibadan Rail
*Ajakuta (Kogi) - Edo -Warri (Delta)
* Abuja Metro Train
*Completion Of Abuja-Kaduna Train
* Ongoing Construction Of Roads And more.
Re: HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation by leofab(f): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
tutudesz:
The Federal Republic Of Loan grin On our way to China to ask for lipsrsealed
United loan republic.. ULR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farah Dagogo Gets Bail After Two Months In Detention / Tinubu-Shettima Ticket: Nigeria Needs Inclusive Politics – Atiku / Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.