Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

An Invitation - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / An Invitation (88 Views)

How To Apply For Visa Using,schooling,conference,invitation And Tourism / How To Apply For Visa Using,schooling,conference,invitation And Tourism / How To Apply For Visa Using,schooling,conference,invitation And Tourism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Invitation by tormeewa: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
I have a business opportunity you might be interested in

Like all businesses there’s going to be work done. So if you aren’t interested in putting in the work

DON’T JOIN

Now to the juicy details...

But before I continue I want you to Imagine this scenario

How does making N7.9million Naira from selling a simple household item( an item you can’t do without...in-fact 80% of Nigerians uses it everyday) Sounds to you?

Insane...Mad...Omo...This is what is going on in your head and you are like what’s this product I’m talking about.

Now hold on to your phones well because when I reveal this item you might be surprised and your might fall.

So Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you’ve all be waiting for...

DRUMROLLS

The item is TOOTHPASTE.

Yes you heard me right “toothpaste”. Ehn the one you’re using to brush your teeth...the one you put on your toothbrush every morning...Yes that’s what I’m talking about.

Yes, Selling toothpaste made Emanuel Adiotu N7.9 million during the Covid-19 period using a simple business model.

A business model recommended after affiliate marketing to be easy and perfect for newbies in online business *recommended by Toyin omotoso himself*

It’s called SMART E-COMMERCE

All he did was to follow a three step system

1. Find a hot product( you can get these product locally or you can import them)
2. Test out the product( a simple way to do this is to run ads and see if there’s a demand for it)
3. Sell more of it for good profit.

Simple as that

Now the juicy part is Emmanuel is holding a webinar sharing the same steps and strategies he used.

Everything from site building,design, product sourcing, pricing and how to make serious money selling these item from your bed.

So if you are interested in joining the class...join with the link below

www.greatinfoz.com/eicm-reg

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Past Questions ( Unilag Entrance Exams For Masters) / Easter Promo For Just N500 / Geophysical Survey And Borehole Drilling.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.