Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

The Tomorrow War Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Tomorrow War Movie (490 Views)

The Tomorrow War (2021) / Suggest Me A Good War Movie / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Tomorrow War Movie by pdforigin(m): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
The world is stunned when a group of time travelers arrives from the year 2051 to deliver an urgent message: Thirty years in the future, mankind is losing a global war against a deadly alien species. The only hope for survival is for soldiers and civilians from the present to be transported to the future and join the fight. Among those recruited is a high school teacher and family man Dan Forester (Chris Pratt). Determined to save the world for his young daughter, Dan teams up with a brilliant scientist (Yvonne Strahovski) and his estranged father (J.K. Simmons) in a desperate quest to rewrite the fate of the planet.

Watch now: https://tabraizbukhari.com/watch-the-tomorrow-war-2021-full-movie-online-free/

Re: The Tomorrow War Movie by GabriellePeake: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
The plot of the movie sounds super cool! I was just looking for something to watch this weekend, and my list of films is entirely over. But the idea of watching The tomorrow war online free really appeals to me. Especially since I'll finally be alone at home this weekend and I won't have anyone to distract me. I often face such a problem in my family that it's impossible to watch something alone. My younger brother and sister immediately want to join in or turn on their shows to watch. Of course, I can go to my room to watch a movie on my laptop, but it's more pleasant to watch smh on a big screen.
In any case, I'll be glad if you can recommend more good movies.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Season 7 Coming Soon / FG Takes Action As Multichoice Increases Dstv/gotv Subscription / Official Trailer For Dare Olaitan's Horror Movie “lle Owo” (house Of Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.