Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides (44693 Views)

Ebonyi: Court Asks Parties To Enforce February 28 Judgment, Umahi Stays / Igboho: Produce 12 Yoruba Nation Agitators On July 29, Court Orders DSS / NASS Leadership Directs Police, SSS To Secure Complex For Tuesday's Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by ShadowCracker(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
[s]
dmbb:
let him come out from his hidden place first
[/s]
Otondo which hiding place, he is in his house in Soka undecided.

Go and arrest him.
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by sunboy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
larryjonze:

Agitation & protest remains the only approach by which any government can be answerable to the people ... igboho went wrong advocating for yoruba republic tho buh he has so far acted within his fundamental right & accordance to the law.
The govt plan was to infuriate igboho into violence so they could swiftly proscribe odudwa terrorist group, jus how Nnamdi kanu fell for the bait .... the bitter truth is revolution seems to be the only way out

See how you’re contradicting yourself.

1. He went wrong …
2. He’s within his right

Agitating or protesting for secession is not a crime in the Nigerian law.
What is illegal is declaring a section of the country as another entity.
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by cybertruss(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kwanza:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/sunday-igboho-takes-fg-to-court-asks-sss-to-produce-12-arrested-aides/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

My brother, Fulani have no respect for law and democracy. Try to wait for 2023, I am not sure if it will be free and fair

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by Frank150: 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Who owns the court? He is Wrestling with an elephant
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by Latakia(f): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
Apc urchin.

He is in his house in Soka, instead of you wailing online, lead the squad to go, and arrest him.

Shaybe that time it was because his house was scanty, now they are prepared go and attack again.

If not that Dss is a failure how can you attack somebody more than 3 times, yet you couldn't get him.

las las eni ti olorun fun, aye o le mu.
Igboho can fool you but not me. Seyi Makinde has dumped his for another thug auxiliary. I was expecting Igboho to be at Iwo road and fight auxiliary when auxiliary and his thugs went to cause trouble and even killed one person in Iwo road. The idiot Igboho was neither here nor there and couldn't condemn what auxiliary did. He fear auxiliary like kilode and he is here forming Van damme.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by sunboy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Patrioticman007:

There is an arms embargo & ban on proliferation of small arms in Nigeria, DSS will win the case by instituting a case of illegal arms dealing against igboho & his boys, with the arms found in his house as evidence.

This is the only case they have on him, even though how such evidence was gotten was illegal (no probably cause, no warrant of arrest) and a real court should throw it out … we are talking about Nigeria here where anything goes.
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by ShadowCracker(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
ba7man:
You have a clear understanding of the situation.

Too many Nigerians are ignorant with confidence.

This is the third time Dss terrorists failed to get him.

About 300 Dss, and soldiers surrounded his house, attacked him at 1am when everybody are sleeping.

Yet coudn't get him cheesygrin.

eni ti olorun gba fun, aye o le mu.
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by jaxxy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
This is very a very good step. U can’t oppress people baselessly just because u are in power. This is democracy there are laws, procedures and rights to be respected while carrying out ur lawful duty.
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by sunboy(m): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
abidem4real:

What government has he fought? What government did he fight before his house was invaded in the midnight? Or is having a peaceful protest against the malady in the land a fight against government?
What wrong step has he taken too? Is it wrong to ask for freedom without violence? What destruction has his protest caused? Which militia has he organized to fight the securities of the state? WHAT SIN HAS HE COMMITTED AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT BY FIGHTING A GOOD COURSE?

I weak o. When has protesting or agitating for secession becomes illegal ? He didn’t declare a new country, he didn’t ask police to be killed, there was no warrant for his arrest, what’s the proof that dss didn’t plant those arms, the question is endless.

In a country where rule of law works, he will win big against the government. But Nigeria, and in a military regime that we are…
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by tutudesz: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Omoslim26:

You see watin you cause now� cross ball since you no gree�now breeze don carry the ball comot for post ��.
See yourself shocked Open goal

Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by ShadowCracker(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
[s]
Latakia:
Igboho can fool you but not me. Seyi Makinde has dumped his for another thug auxiliary. I was expecting Igboho to be at Iwo road and fight auxiliary when auxiliary and his thugs went to cause trouble and even killed one person in Iwo road. The idiot Igboho was neither here nor there and couldn't condemn what auxiliary did. He fear auxiliary like kilode and he is here forming Van damme.
[/s]
Mc oluomo - Governor of isa eleko.
Kunle Poly - Governor of lagos island. cool.

Sanwo-olu - Figure head Governor aka puppet cheesy.

Apc == egbekegbe.
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by ScotDan: 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Splitmind:
We have killed them. Let this be a warning to any bastard southerner who wants to play smart. angry

You must be one of those terrorists.... Your days are numbered. Change before is too late.
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by pho: 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
tutudesz:
Take Government to a government own Court grin

The 3 arms of government are suppose to be autonomous. It because this country call Nigeria is not working reason for the abnormalize. No respect for rule of law. Anyway i no say one day na one day God will move in this country and if na to split it will happen and if nat to still remain together with true justice and obedience to rule of law and accountability that will bring the Nigeria we want God will do it.

Power is transient and I remember a potion in the Holy Bible that say "Every power that be are ordained by God" it has happen before both i the bible and in the country when the time comes God will stretch forth his hands and his perfect will will be done in this country.

Things has gone really bad, the killing everyday. May God help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by Buckeyemedia1: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Na now day break abi?
Mega rally organizer, em eye done clear? E for carry Government go one shrine for ife instead?

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by tutudesz: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
pho:

The 3 arms of government are suppose to be autonomous. It because this country call Nigeria is not working reason for the abnormalize. No respect for rule of law. Anyway i no say one day na one day God will move in this country and if na to split it will happen and if nat to still remain together with true justice and obedience to rule of law and accountability that will bring the Nigeria we want God will do it.

Power is transient and I remember a potion in the Holy Bible that say "Every power that be are ordained by God" it has happen before both i the bible and in the country when the time comes God will stretch forth his hands and his perfect will will be done in this country.

Things has gone really bad, the killing everyday. May God help us
na only God fit arrange Nigeria
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by Oracleforce: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
proxillin:
The court will rule that DSS provide them. But DSS are above the law in the land.

They will ignore court ruling....

fulani no send any law oooo

And that will be good evidence against FG to take the case to international court....
If dem born dem well make dem no obey the court judgment .....I know many people will be interested in this case.....
And most of their intelligent and experienced legal representatives will not like to appear in this kind of gruesome murder case...

One proverb says a dancing bird has its drummer nearby it ...

We are watching this whole drama in 3D
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by Femeto: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Malami is the brain behind all these.
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by chaloskyx: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
you mean Nigerian jihadist court thats ruled and managed by terrorist sympathisers lol dont make me laugh they would throw your case out of the window
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nice move...may he win the case
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by Buckeyemedia1: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
sunboy:

I weak o. When has protesting or agitating for secession becomes illegal ? He didn’t declare a new country, he didn’t ask police to be killed, there was no warrant for his arrest, what’s the proof that dss didn’t plant those arms, the question is endless.

In a country where rule of law works, he will win big against the government. But Nigeria, and in a military regime that we are…
I am not quite sure, please how many years did the Spanish Court in Madrid give those Catalonians promoters/agitators disturbing the peace from the Barcelona province?
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by j3r3myk3n(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
This is so majestical. grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by wink2015(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sunday Igboho is on track.

Fg and their intimidation.

Imagine going to his home at night to hunt him with DSS and killing his security men and then looting his personal belongings.
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by Latakia(f): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
Mc oluomo - Governor of isa eleko.
Kunle Poly - Governor of lagos island. cool.

Sanwo-olu - Figure head Governor aka puppet cheesy.

Apc == egbekegbe.
They are far better than Seyi Makinde and his abandoned thug Sunday Igboho. This is MC Oluomo, his wife, son and the governor of Georgia a state in America. Your Sunday Igboho can never come close to this neither will any of your family members. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by Oracleforce: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Latakia:

What is this slowpoke charlatan saying?
All your comments were about a group of thugs at Ibadan Molete...i'm not surprised...I doubt if you pass through the wall of school...and if you pass through school....you are a shame to the school that gave you their certificate...because your crap comments are disgusting and incoherent ....

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by Latakia(f): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
Oracleforce:

What is this slowpoke charlatan saying?
All your comments were about a group of thugs at Ibadan Molete...i'm not surprised...I doubt if you pass through the wall of school...and if you pass through school....you are a shame to the school that gave you their certificate...because your crap comments are disgusting and incoherent ....
I know you can't comprehend what I wrote like your role model Igboho, but I will like you to screenshot it, paste it in your Facebook wall and tag Femi Falana to interpret it for you. I can't continue to educate you for free
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by Buckeyemedia1: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
wink2015:
Sunday Igboho is on track.

Fg and their intimidation.

Imagine going to his home at night to hunt him with DSS and killing his security men and then looting his personal belongings.
He will definitely have his day in court, but first he should come out of hiding & honor the FG’s invitation, Mumu tout shouting Oduduwa, ordinary 13 DSS came to his house he ran away, is that how those empty barrels will defend their imaginary Oduduwa nation from invasion?
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by Ayomivic(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kwanza:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/sunday-igboho-takes-fg-to-court-asks-sss-to-produce-12-arrested-aides/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I am a little bit disappointed in Sunday Ighoho's lawyer because he did not Even mentioned the two Nigerians who are body guide to Sunday that DSS killed in their own land by the people that surpose to protect them when they came in the night like thieves to arest Sunday Ighoho without previous invitation.

What about all the properties they destroyed like terrorists would do when the came like fulanis terrorists in the night.

Since the attack on Sunday Ighoho, what did our President Muhammad Buhari said to the incident? Did he wants to tell us that he did not hear about his two citizens that were killed by the people that should be their protectors.?

We Nigerians want PMB to comment on the incident. As a president what is his takes on the incident let him say good or bad about it instead of keeping silent. We want to know whom we voted for if he is an enemy of his people or protector. If he can comment about an artist Dadofunjo or what that did his 65 years birthday he should know that he need to comment on what DSS did to fellow Nigerians.
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by ShadowCracker(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
[s]
Latakia:
They are far better than Seyi Makinde and his abandoned thug Sunday Igboho. This is MC Oluomo, his wife, son and the governor of Georgia a state in America. Your Sunday Igboho can never come close to this neither will any of your family members. grin
[/s]
Go and use this picture, and collect money in bank mumuni tongue.

It doesn't change the fact that sanwo-igbe the puppet receives order from Musliyu and Kunle poly the real governors of Lagos. cool.
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by Splashme: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Yea
Re: Sunday Igboho Takes FG To Court, Asks SSS To Produce 12 Arrested Aides by Latakia(f): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
ShadowCracker:
[s][/s]
Go and use this picture, and collect money in bank mumuni tongue.

It doesn't change the fact that sanwo-igbe the puppet receives order from Musliyu and Kunle poly the real governors of Lagos. cool.
Lol he pain am enter bone. See as MC fresh, your role model Igboho can't come closer to this. Redeem your image and kindly post any of your family members pictures and let's compare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others / Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC / Ned Nwoko: I Was Supposed To Be Aboard Missing Titan Sub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.