Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

3 Core Reasons You Should Start Affiliate Marketing Today As A Beginner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Core Reasons You Should Start Affiliate Marketing Today As A Beginner (360 Views)

15 Reasons You Should Start Affiliate Marketing Today. / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / GT Bank Closed Today As The Highest Gainer On Nigeria Stock Exchange Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Core Reasons You Should Start Affiliate Marketing Today As A Beginner by Jameswealth24(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Before i go ahead to show you some of these reasons why an average person like you and i should start affiliate marketing right now

Let me also tell you that

Globally affiliate marketing statistics is indicating that the industry is currently estimated to be worth $12 billion. Another proof that affiliate marketing is becoming a massive global industry and that digital media have no problem allocating 15% of their revenue for it.(Source; BloggingX)

This also backup some of the reasons I shared here that possibly affiliate marketing can help you build a fortune � while living your best life

Now follow me on this trip to discover the reasons you should consider affiliate marketing right now

�I⃨N⃨C⃨O⃨M⃨E⃨ L⃨E⃨V⃨E⃨L⃨ I⃨S⃨ L⃨I⃨M⃨I⃨T⃨L⃨E⃨S⃨S⃨ :⃨

Ever wonder why Amazon(Jeff Bezos) is a $1.7billion business today? It's because he's leveraging on a connecting model, simply put connecting people to products that can solve their biggest problems. This guy is getting paid doing this and I will you tell you , soonest, he will be talking about Trillion $. How crazy �!

�W⃨O⃨R⃨K⃨ F⃨R⃨O⃨M⃨ H⃨O⃨M⃨E⃨ L⃨I⃨F⃨E⃨S⃨T⃨Y⃨L⃨E⃨:

You have noticed that people are now complaining of how draining their 9-5 sometimes look like. Getting up in the morning to an alarming jingles, getting the kids prepared for school, preparing the meals for hubby and even giving infrequent attention to your love ones etc you keep ruining things up because you are exchanging your time ⌚ for others and you probably might lost your confidence on the long run. Having an iron clad system that can help you work at home preferably is the best option. It's just you and your phone �, laptop and steady internet connection

� M⃨O⃨N⃨E⃨Y⃨ F⃨R⃨E⃨E⃨D⃨O⃨M⃨:⃨

No one would come straight to your face and start talking on how money is not good to make. Infact, anyone who does that is a total ingrate. Money can make you travel round the world ✈, living your dreams in the Shortest of time. Money can make you price things and never for any reason settle for less. Money can make your bills not scary. Money can buy you Mansions, money can buy you fancy cars, money can make you fearless to events, it can even make you taller if you were shorter. It's a total freedom and that's why affiliate marketing is the best plug � for you as an average person. You would want to start generating more income and have freedom for life

Wish to learn more about affiliate marketing and to possibly start

Check my profile or chat on +2348180585974

Re: 3 Core Reasons You Should Start Affiliate Marketing Today As A Beginner by stressfreenig(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
Gr8 information
Re: 3 Core Reasons You Should Start Affiliate Marketing Today As A Beginner by jackfruit800: 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
What do you think about offline marketing these days? I would like to get any tips and thoughts on those. I like some promo items like Lapel Pins, for example, and I think they work pretty well. What do you think? Have you ever used such things?
Re: 3 Core Reasons You Should Start Affiliate Marketing Today As A Beginner by Jameswealth24(m): 9:52am On Jul 18, 2021
Thank you so much for engaging
stressfreenig:
Gr8 information
Re: 3 Core Reasons You Should Start Affiliate Marketing Today As A Beginner by Jameswealth24(m): 10:38am On Jul 18, 2021
Thank you Jackfruit for finding value on my post. Now, in as much as digital marketing has outpaced the traditional means. It will interest you to know that offline marketing is very much needed.

Reason being that, it will always
� It creates a sense of familiarity thereby reducing customers' objections to buying your offer
� create more awareness to your brand
� Gives you the opportunity to reach and measure the local region where your business is located etc

It works more better when combine the two together

We call this cross-channel marketing

You can have your products and website situated on a billboard where people get to see your website and pay a visit(more sales right)

Share your social media networks on content you created for Magazines

Get featured to speak about your specialties and services or products on the media stations

Pay for its promotions linking your call-to-action to your Whatsapp(this alone will create a personalized feelings to your customers) to retain them for remarketing or retargeting

You will be amazed at how your business and sales quadruple with higher ROI

In conclusion, offline marketing still works but incorporating the two do the magic.

Hope this serves you right.

You can connect with me on +2348180585974 to get started with affiliate marketing and probably book a strategy call with me.

Thank you

jackfruit800:
What do you think about offline marketing these days? I would like to get any tips and thoughts on those

(1) (Reply)

Office Cabinet For Sale / A Friend Is Rejecting 10m For Lack Of Business Ideas / Shocker: MACBAN Moves To Buy Off Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.