Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Logo pa - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Logo pa (432 Views)

H,ow To Cr,eate New Verify Pa.ypal Accou.nt In Nigeria Se.nd Rec.eive Withdraw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Logo pa by Transporter20: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
[sub][/sub]You
Re: Logo pa by Ewizard(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
First of all, go back and learn color basics.

Graphic design is far from importing vector image and adding text to it.

Blue, black, grey... How many font style?

Seriously??
Re: Logo pa by Transporter20: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
We
Re: Logo pa by Seniorwriter(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ewizard:
First of all, go back and learn color basics.

Graphic design is far from importing vector image and adding text to it.

Blue, black, grey... Seriously??

I would have posted more harsh words but refrained myself towards given mean adjectives to describe the OPs eyesore of a distasteful job.
@OP what is worth doing is worth doing well....how do you expect to get patronage with such nonsense you put out here.

In another news if you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't making a dime via online activities then you are not wise and also far from financial freedom.

The sure way to having financial freedom is by creating more than one income means and FYI there are thousands of ease2access ways to earn via Online.

For mentorship enquiries and learn2earn fees convo or any related consultation as to my ONLINE EARNING campaign posts here kindly reach out via the facebook ID on my profile's personal text.
Ewizard:

Lol..

Am not tryna discourage the poster anyway.

Focusing on money to learn digital skills rather than focusing on skills to earn money is a misconception that needs to be addressed.

People tend to focus all their attention on earning rather than learning.

Critique=Improvement.

@op, best of luck.
I hate nonsense....

@seniorwriter
Re: Logo pa by Ewizard(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Seniorwriter:

I would have posted more harsh words but refrained myself towards given mean adjectives to describe the OPs eyesore of a distasteful job.
@OP what is worth doing is worth doing well....how do you expect to get patronage with such nonsense you put out here.

In another news if you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't making a dime via online activities then you are not wise and also far from financial freedom.

The sure way to having financial freedom is by creating more than one income means and FYI there are thousands of ease2access ways to earn via Online.

For mentorship enquiries and learn2earn fees convo or any related consultation as to my ONLINE EARNING campaign posts here kindly reach out via the facebook ID on my profile's personal text.

@seniorwriter

Lol..

Am not tryna discourage the poster anyway.

Focusing on money to learn digital skills rather than focusing on skills to earn money is a misconception that needs to be addressed.

People tend to focus all their attention on earning rather than learning.

Critique=Improvement.

@op, best of luck.
Re: Logo pa by Transporter20: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
Guess am really bad at graphics design then, thanks you'all for the trashing.

Lesson learnt

(1) (Reply)

Rent Black Magic Cameras 4k/6k For Film & Music Video Shoot / Video Editing With Your Smart Phone | Kinemaster | Tutorials / I Need An Artist Who Can Draw: Earn Quick Bucks �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.