Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Mean Business Partners With Stakeholders On Skill Acquisition For Youths - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Mean Business Partners With Stakeholders On Skill Acquisition For Youths (149 Views)

Enugu State Government Opens Cyber-security Training Programme For Youths / Tuition Free Skill Acquisition For Enugu People / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Mean Business Partners With Stakeholders On Skill Acquisition For Youths by Lindabanks: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
The powerhouse of any economy is entrepreneurship, and I mean Business Resource Limited is focused on empowering young entrepreneurs in the areas of skill acquisition and capacity building.

The company has partnered with various stakeholders both in Nigeria and abroad in providing skill acquisition in the areas of ICT training, media production/drone piloting, financial planning, marketing, and other related fields.

I Mean Business Resources Ltd, is a non-governmental organization with the main aim of empowering entrepreneurs and highlight business viability in Africa.

While speaking with newsmen, the founder of the organization Amb Phil Roberts reiterated his commitment to providing Nigerian entrepreneurs with the desired knowledge and manpower to enable them to flourish in their respective fields.

“This skill acquisition program is going to be unique and resourceful as we have made provision for students to be trained by seasoned professionals. Also, we have been given slots for internships and jobs by our sponsors.”

“This means that selected students who emerge in flying colours after this training would be given an opportunity to either work directly with our partners or become an intern.” He said

Amb Phil Roberts is an award-winning youth development consultant, media/broadcasting consultant with verse experience. He has worked with many brands in Nigeria and globally.

According to Phil, this skill acquisition program is his way of giving back to society and encouraging young entrepreneurs who struggle with little or no knowledge as start-ups.

Some of the mentors that will be on ground are; Lerica Kleinhans (Financial Planner, South Africa), Elizabeth Hauwa Angulu (Small Business Structure & Management, Nigeria), Abel Wealth (Amazon Certified Digital Marketer, Nigeria), Engr. Innocent Solomon (CIW, CCNA, CCNP, SQLE, OCA, CISA, ITIL, A+, MCSE) and many others.

Also, some celebrities in Nigeria have endorsed this program as it aims to build capacity in Nigerian youths, and one of those celebrities that dropped her signature is Chika Ike. The Nollywood actress recently endorsed the program via a post on her Instagram where she tagged it "I Mean Business."

Do you mean business?

Read more about this project:
https://toktok9ja.com/learn-these-new-skills-and-make-real-money-daily-the-i-mean-business-project-registration-opens/

(1) (Reply)

You Need A Private Chef! / Professional Coaster Driver / Digital Marketing Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.