Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos (70012 Views)

NURTW Vice-chairman, Ekpo Kinkin Gunned Down During Lagos APC Rally / Gunmen Kill Edward Okechukwu, APC Vice Chairman In Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos by Mitchell231(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2021
airminem:
Who killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS?!
jamb question......⁸

1 Like

Re: NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos by Blackdisciple(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2021
Touting things
Re: NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos by barinedan(m): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2021
You chose to sacrifice for another man's wealth, no rip for u, I send my rip to TB Joshua that was buried yesterday
Re: NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos by chachanga: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2021
livinbygrace:

Yes,he is man of peace and I know him personally.He attended university of Maiduguri and he is well behaved.
He always checkmate his boys and does not support any misbehavior.

Hmmn, so sad the good ones aren't allowed to thrive. The assassination motive is well established then. The system rejects positive change makers.

However, it seems odd to me and I keep wondering how the land of my birth keeps getting it wrong. Stepping out of Nigeria, my biggest shock wasn't the climatic/weather difference but the way of life sustained by law, structures and willingness of the people to maintain high baselines here. Nigerian leaders come here and see things working exceptionally but return home to implement and sustain archaic structures and the people hail them, it's sad. Structures like the NURTW & RTEAN should've been restructured by Govt long ago so the blood of lone visionaries like this Samuel Kayode wouldn't be shed needlessly.

LtCZAR:

Yes, he is a man of peace. R.I.P Senior Man.
Those that know him will attest to this fact.

Yeah, so I'm informed. Great loss to his family and society. RIP to his gentle soul.
Re: NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos by LtCZAR: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2021
chachanga:

Was he a man of peace in life?

Was he genuinely pursuing the course of peace or sycophancy at hour of death?

Political-correctness demanding perfunctory decorums of undeserving social norms often numb us to the real stark realities of life.

Wake up!!

Yes, he is a man of peace. R.I.P Senior Man.
Those that know him will attest to this fact.

1 Like

Re: NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos by StreetFight: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Thuggery pays in the west. I hope the culprits won't mention Tinubu as their sponsor when they will be caught

Just as drug trafficking pays in the East and banditry pays in the North
Re: NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos by GuntersChain(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
The way they are killing themselves is something else same election palava that killed hamburger.
Re: NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos by stevedeey(m): 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Which One is Ekpo kinkin. ? Epo is Yoruba
Re: NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos by Prolificgiant(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Any Lagos state APC gathering without NURTW members in attendance, that battering is not complete. It was the same APC gathering that Hamburger was killed in Oshodi, MC Oluomo was shot, and many others. Joe Igbokwe once admitted in Channels TV sometimes ago that they are their members
we have a long way to go in this country
Re: NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos by RZArecta(m): 10:45am On Jul 11, 2021
Kokodeni:
RIP UNCLE...
Whoever did this to my uncle will pay for it either by his own blood or that of his children I swear on my uncle’s soul...
if anybody should be killed in reprisal, you'll be arrested as the number one suspect and locked in jail forever. Let the police do their work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Sleeping At Buhari’s Inauguration: Pic Released By Saharareporters / Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated / Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.